♡ 04 ♡

Suho; The Single Dad!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Both of you,  behave okay. " Miyoung reminded the twins as she drop them off to their school.  It's been a week since she got married and so far,  everything seems to be fine other than her,  being bored to death whenever she waits for the twins to get out of school.  Though it's just for two hours,  the waiting seems to tire her out.  

 

She doesn't have anyone she could talk to since she was afraid to approach the other mothers since they might not like it or they might judge her.  

 

She was actually feels a bit lonely whenever she watch other mothers and nanny talks and laugh with each other as they wait for their child outside just like her.  

 

"Hello. " A voice suddenly interrupted her trains of thoughts and when she look at where the voice came from she saw a beautiful woman with a cheery smile plaster on her lips.  She looks familiar but she can't remember where she saw her? Perhaps she's a celebrity or someone who belongs to a higher society.  

 

"You don't remember me do you? " The woman chuckles while Miyoung frowns from confusion. "I'm Lyn,  Yixing's wife.  We've been to your orphanage twice and we met there,  like three months ago. " 

 

"Oh! " Miyoung could only gasp when she finally remembers,  how could she forget the Zhang couple who visits the orphanage twice with their daughter beautiful daughter Sapphire.  "I'm sorry Mrs.  Zhang.  I didn't recognize you. " She bows in apology which Lyn only brush off.  

 

"Well I been gaining weight since I got pregnant. "  And that's when Miyoung finally notice her protruding belly.  "That maybe the reason why you didn't recognize me. " 

 

"Wow. Congratulations!  How far are you Mrs Zhang? "  She can't help but stare at her baby bump.  

 

"Hey,  stop calling me Mrs Zhang. It makes me feel so old!" Lyn pouted which makes her cheek puff a little.  "We're the same age,  just call me Lyn. " 

 

"Okay. " That makes Miyoung smile. She now has someone she could talk too and she knows Lyn was a nice and a kind hearted person.  She wouldn't approach her if she wasn't right?  

 

"By the way,  what are you doing here? " Lyn asked but before Miyoung could answer,  Lyn suddenly exclaim.  "Oh,  I remember.  You're Joonmyun oppa's wife,  right? " 

 

Miyoung didn't how she knows about her being Suho's wife,  but she guess she knows Suho with the way she calls him.  

 

"Yixing is Joonmyun's oppa cousin,  so we're basically cousin too and you,  being his wife would mean you're my cousin now too. "Lyn explained before she could even asked. " And we we're a bit close to Joonmyun oppa that's how I know of you. We're actually a bit mad at him for getting married without inviting us but he says that you only had a civil wedding and that he will surely invite us when he married you in chruch. " 

 

Miyoung force a smile on her face, not knowing how to respond with her last sentence because she knows that marrying in church was not part of their deal.  

 

Or Joonmyun might be thinking of someone else when he say he'll invite them to his church wedding.  


Miyoung doesn't know but her heart constrict in pain at the thought of her husband marrying someone else when they go on their separate ways.  Though their marriage was for convenience,  it brought her pain as she thought of it in the future.  


Her thoughts were cut off when the bell rings,  signalling that the class is over.  

 

Lyn smiled at her direction before gesturing her to walk towards the hall and wait for their c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter