♡ 02 ♡

Suho; The Single Dad!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"He's still at work young miss but your son's are -" The maid was cut off by the sound of loud footsteps walking,almost running down the stairs.  

"MOMMY! " A voice of a little boy  boom around the mansion as Miyoung look up the stairs to see two identical boys.  One of them was smiling and shouting the word mommy loud enough to wake the whole neighborhood if ever they have some or they been sleeping in a broad daylight. He's a hyper kid, she notice.The second one was maybe a total opposite of the other since he was just silently following his twin who's practically running down the stairs making Miyoung nervous . 

 "Omooo! Don't run!" She exclaimed when the hyper one almost fell on the last step at the stairs. Her heart almost drop in panic! The thought of the child bumping his head on the hard floor suddenly cross her mind and she almost slip to get to where the child was. "Don't do that!" She exclaimed out of nervousness. The child look up to her with a scared expression like he had done something wrong, which wasn't the case. Miyoung heart drop at the thought that the child might interpret her worry as being mad. She bend down on one knee and check the child from upper extremities to lower. Her heart was thumping on her chest at the scene of the child almost falling on the stairs. "Are you hurt somewhere?" 

The child shake his head from left to right before he smile at her warmly. "I'm okay, mom!" He says before locking his arms on her neck. 

Miyoung then hug the child back as she look at the other one who's hesitantly walking to where they were."Mommy? " He mumble with a slight frown. Miyoung  gesture him to come closer ,so she could hug him as well. Though she didn't exactly know the twins, she still felt her heart flutter when they call her mom. Maybe it was her mother's instinct that is acting out. 

                      "You're finally back!"


                       "Is grandma okay already ?" 


                       "Are you going back to Jejudo again?" 


                        "Are you going to live with us now?" 


                       "We miss you so much!" 


                        "Please don't leave us  again!" 


                       "We want you to be here on our birthday! " 


                         "We love you mom!" 

As soon as Miyoung pull back from hugging the twins. The two started saying words she didn't know how to answer since she wasn't really their mother. She didn't know what does Joonmyun told them on what  their mother's was doing? Was she supposed to be doing since they know she's their mom? And how come they knew her when it's the first time they met her? She was certain it's the first time since she only knew Joonmyun less than twenty four hours ago! 

"Hey, stop harassing your mom. She's still tired from her flight back home." Joonmyun entering the scene saves Miyoung from answering her son's question. She heave a sigh of relief from being saved! She didn't know what she'll do or say to the twins. She didn't even know their names and how she could identify one from the other since they are so much  identical physically. 
 
"Dad!" The twins turns to their father and hugs him immediately.  "Thanks for taking mom home!" They both said in unison. Wow! They might have some amazing powers to know what each of them thinks. 

"Your welcome,  now;  go to your nanny and ask them to wash and change your clothes.  I need to talk to your mom first then we will have our dinner,  okay. "  He talk to the twins and Miyoung  don't know why it  makes her heart flutter,  seeing how the kids look at him and follows him with no questions ask.  

"Hmmm.. Hi. "Joonmyun then turn to her  and awkwardly greet which confused her.  

"Hi. " Miyoung  then greeted back with much more awkwardness. How they can  pretend to be husband and wife if were this awkward with each other.  Well,  it's not actually pretending because they're  actually legally married!  

"So? " 

"Hmmm? " 

"How was meeting the twins? " Joonmyun ask slowly moving towards Miyoung. 

"Why didn't you tell me?  I was so confused and I don't even know their names and how I could distinguish one from the other! " She  shot him a glare which he only return with a smile.  'Aishh! Why does he have to be so handsome.  I can't help but be affected when he smile like that!' Her mind complained! 

"Sorry.  I'll tell you about them. " She  then notice him moving much closer.  

'Omoooo! What is happening?  Why is my heart beating so fast?' Her eyes widen in nervousness.  

"What are you doing? " Miyoung ask and was about to push him but he stop her  by holding her hands.  

"Don't!" He whispers "Our son's are watching! "

"What? " She  was about to look up but he suddenly holds her  cheek gently to stops her movement.    

"They're watching us. " he whispers again. 

"Joonmyun. " She breathe when his face moves much closer.  

"You'll have to get used to this wifey. " he mumble before Miyoung heard someone shouted from upstairs.  

"Kiss mommy dad! " It's one of the twins. She  thought he was just fooling her and before she could ask him,  he already shut her up with a kiss. 

Her  mind and body froze in shock!  

He was kissing her in a passionate w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter