♡ 03 ♡

Suho; The Single Dad!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Miyoung realize that marrying Joonmyun was one of the unthinkable decision she has ever made!  

First, sleeping arrangement!  

When both of them move out of the study room and Joonmyun guided her to the kitchen,  the twins are already there patiently waiting for them and when they see them,  both face lift up with a radiant smile.  

"Mommy sits between  us. " Kihyun usher Miyoung to sit on the vacant chair between  them.  

The dinner went well contrary to what she's been expecting. Joonmyun's information about their favourite foods makes it easy for her to recognize who's who. 


The twins are both smart and well mannered.  She could tell that he  has been raising them well.  

"Mommy are you gonna live with us from now on? " Mihyun shyly asked.  

"Hmmm. " Miyoung bit her lips.  She didn't know how long she will be living and will remain as their mother,  so it's hard for her to give the child some false hope.  

"Of course Mihyun." Joonmyun answered for her.  "That's why I brought your mommy here. " 

"Jinja? " The twins asked in unison,    their eyes are sparkling with excitement.  

"Nae. " Miyoung then answered while throwing a glance at Suho who was busy eating.  

"Wow.  Thanks dad! " Both says in unison.  

After their dinner as a family. Joonmyun asked one of the maid to prepared them to sleep.  

"I'll do it! " Miyoung interject.

  Joonmyun furrows his eyebrows at her.  

"I want.. to do it. "She stutters a bit as he  keeps on looking at her with furrows eyebrows.  

"Ok. " He nonchalantly says before he went upstairs to their room.  

Miyoung heave a sigh and rubs her chest in attempts to stops her fast beating heart.  


"Mommy don't leave us anymore please. "Kihyun says as Miyoung helps them wear their pj's.  

"Nae,  we miss you so much mommy. " Mihyun then suddenly hugs her which melts her heart instantly.  She can't understand why their biological mother leaves them.  Their such a lovable kids!  

"Aigoo.  My babies are so cute. " She ruffles their hair and hugs both.  Her decision may have been rushed but she didn't mind,  as long as she could spends time with the twins.  

It's only been a day and she's getting so attached with them already.  

Joonmyun was watching them by the door and it melted his heart to see how happy the twins are.  It's one of the happiest times they have been so far.  

"Okay. "He walk in.  "Sleep now,  you still have school tomorrow. " 

"Thank you dad! " The twins pull back from hugging Miyoung and proceed on hugging their father. "Thank you for bringing mommy back! " They say in unison.  

"Okay.  You're welcome.  Now go to sleep. " They jump in bed and wait for their dad to give them a goodnight kissed. 

After giving the twins a kiss on the forehead,  Joonmyun faced Miyoung.  "Let's go. " 

Miyoung eyes widen.  Right!  She almost forgot.  They're husband and wife now,  so that means;  they'll be sleeping at one room.  "Hmmm. "She racks her brains out for a good excused. 

Joonmyun eyed Miyoung who was obviously nervous.  He wanted to laugh!  Does she thinks that he will force her to consummate their marriage?  He thought.  

"Can mommy sleep with us? " Kihyun suddenly asked which earns a sigh of relief from Miyoung.  

"Please daddy? " Mihyun pleads.  

Joonmyun  chuckles when he looks at Miyoung who looks like holding her breath as she waits for his response.  

"Okay. " He finally gives in and smile when Miyoung once again sigh in relief. Was she that scared?  "But only for tonight. " he eyed his sons then Miyoung.  "I missed your mommy too and I want to sleep with her too. " He controls himself from laughing when Miyoung eyes widen and her faces suddenly turns crimson red.  

"Okay dad! "The twins says in unison.  

He then faced Miyoung.  "Goodnight hon. " And peck her lips which startled her. He then moved out of the twins room chuckling.  His wife is too adorable,  he thought.  

Miyoung remain frozen as she stare at the door where Joonmyun moved out.  She can't believe he would kiss her and in front of the twins.  She still could feel the warmth and softness of his lips against hers though it was just a simple peck.  

"Mommy,  are you okay? " Kihyun voice snaps her out of her frozen state.  

"Ahh... nae. "She then moved and joins them in bed.  "Goodnight my babies. " She kissed both and tucked them on bed with her lying in between them.  

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter