♡ 01 ♡

Suho; The Single Dad!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Miyoung heave a deep sigh as she stand in front of a mansion she would be living in from now on. Her mind was a mess about everything that happen earlier  when she suddenly become a married woman of a rich multimillionaire  single dad name Kim Joonmyun.  

 

"You didn't have an address written, why?Are you homeless?" Joonmyun ask Miyoung while reading her application papers. 

 "The orphanage I'm living since I was abandoned by my mother were about to close down, so I got no choice but to leave that's why I needed a job for living.  " She answer while fidgeting with the hem of her skirt. The male intense gaze make her rather uncomfortable.  

"I have some proposal." He stated before leaning back on his chair. 

"Proposal?" She ask hesitantly. The word irks her in some way. 

Joonmyun hum while eying Miyoung up and down before he ask her a question she never thought she would heard from anyone else. 

"How about you marry me, rather than apply as my son's  nanny?" He ask in a serious tone  and she thought he was joking!  

It took her some time to process what he said and she didn't know if her ears are fooling her.  "What, are you crazy ?" Shock, Miyoung blurted. Marry him! Why? Does he have some mental ailment?
"No! I'm desperate! I need a wife and a mother to my son's!" She could feel the hurt imminent in his voice. She wonder where could his child mother be? "If you're wondering where's the mother of my son's, she elope with my step brother." He must have read or know what she was thinking.  

'Oh!' She gasp and stared at him for a good minute before she gulp. Accepting the offer that would change her whole life and she didn't know if she was capable of being a mother. And son's ? Was her ears fooling her once again or she did hear correct that he said the word Son's?  

Within an hour after she agreed to Joonmyun's proposal for a reason she still didn't know!  Maybe her mind wasn't functioning well or she was just going crazy! A local priest married them at his study room and she became his wife just like that. Joonmyun introduce her to all the maids, the chef, the butler and drivers at his mansion. After introducing her to every members of his mansion, Joonmyun lead her to one of the room in his mansion. 

"This is the master bedroom and this would be your room from now on." He said like it was nothing. Well for him it must have but for Miyoung ,it wasn't!  She didn't think of that when she agree to be his wife and the mother of his son's. Which she haven't meet yet! 

"We're going to share a room?" She ask,looking lost and confused. 

Joonmyun laugh when he heard her question.  Looks like his new wife was a bit naive and gullible.  "Of course! We're married, remember. " She looks somewhat afraid and still confused. Like everything that happen in the last few hours was still a blur to her. Well, she really might be lost. She was just supposed to apply as Joonmyun's  son's nanny not his wife. 

When  his secretary inform him that someone was sent by his cousin Yixing, he nonchalantly say to let her in. He knows it was the nanny that Yixing sent for interview but he didn't know he would meet someone who looks like an angel. The moment Miyoung enters his office, Joonmyun nervously grasp his chest under his shirt. His heart was beating so fast and hard that it almost hurt. Damn!  Was he falling in love at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter