Jealousy

Kingdom of Bangtan Sonyeondan_Taejin

Seokjin

Taehyung: "Um, Jin, meet Chanyeol. Chanyeol, meet Jin." I looked at the man standing in front of me.

Chanyeol: "Nice to meet you." He said with a smile. I smile back.

Jin: "Nice to meet you too." We shooked our hands. Chanyeol: "Are you two marri-".

Taehyung: "Tea?" He rudely inturptted. We both nodd our heads. I looked at him and he looked back at me.

Jin: "What was that?". I whisper as we walked behind Chanyeol. Taehyung: "What do you mean?". He coldly asked.

Jin: "You know what I mean." I said looking at him with a angry face.

He smirk at me and walked faster. I, walking faster, try to catch up.

As I was trying to walk fast, I tripped, pretty much over nothing, felled forward and bumped into Chanyeol.

We felled onto the ground, me on top of him. Jin: "S-Sorry!". I said helping him get up.

Chanyeol: "It's okay." He smiled at me. Then his smile dissapeared.

Chanyeol: "Are you okay?". He said suddenly holding my arm. Jin: "Huh?".

I looked down and realized their was a bruise on my wrist, which I don't how it got there.

Jin: "Oh, I'm fine, it's just a bruise. I'm sure it'll disappear in a few days."

Taehyung: "Um, are we gonna go?". He said a bit cold but not too cold either.

Chanyeol: "Um, yes."

***
Chanyeol: "These are very delicious, Jin." Jin: "Thank you. Me and my friend made them when we were in the woods".

We both smiled to each other. As we did, I notice Taehyung staring at us. Actually, he's glaring instead of staring.

I looked at him and he looked away, annoyed. What's wrong with him?

Chanyeol: "Exuse me, but I need to go to the toilet." He said getting up

Taehyung contiued drinking his tea, acting like I wasn't there. I looked at him.

Jin: "What's wrong with you today?". I said turning to him. Taehyung look at me.

Taehyung: "What do you mean?." He said again.

Before I can say anything, Chanyeol had already returned.

***
I let out a sigh. I'm so tired. I need to sleep. As I got in and closed the door, I was slam into the wall, a hand next to my head.

I looked up, shocked at the movement, saw Taehyung looking at me.

Jin: "What are you doing?". I said looking away. He leaned in and got closer.

Taehyung: "You like Chanyeol, huh?". He said in a low voice.

Jin: "What?" I said looking up at him. Jin: "No way. We've just met and I'm already married. I only like him as a friend."

I looked away again, not wanting to look at him.

Taehyung: "Tch. Yeah right." He turned my face and pressed his lips onto mines.

I, shocked at what happened, try to free myself but couldn't somehow.

He left my lips and went onto my neck. I blushed as he kissed it.

Finally, I was able to pushed him away. I touched my neck and wiped off the saliva.

Taehyung only smirked at me and stepped forward. I try to back up, but my back was already on the wall.

Taehyung: "I'm gonna teach you a lesson, and perhaps you'll remember it."

He said to me with a evil grin, and throw me onto the bed.

Before I could even get up, Taehyung was on top of me, already attacking my neck.

What's gonna happen now?

[THE NEXT MORNING]

No one's P.O.V.

Jin was staring out or space, as memories of last night came into his mind.

He blushed a little, even though he kinda didn't like what Taehyung did.

It shocked him and it was his first time. But Taehyung, probably didn't know.

He looked at the clothes on the ground. "There goes my pretty shirt. Torn in half." He thought to himself.

Suddenly, Taehyung arm was wrapped around his waist, again.

He didn't mind it that much though, he was getting use to Taehyung doing that.

Is just feels weird because of what happened last night.

Jin shifted uncomfortably in Taehyung's arm, which cause him to wake up.

Taehyung: "Hey". He said to Jin, but got no answer. Jin stop moving and didn't know what to do.

Jin: "What?". He said not looking at Taehyung. Taehyung let out a sigh.

He try to say something, but couldn't when he saw the hickeys on Jin's shoulder.

Taehyung: "I'm sorry if I went to far." He mumbled as he rest his head on Jin's shoulder.

Jin, shocked at Taehyung's movement, still didn't move. They stayed stil for a moment.

Jin: "Maybe we should get up. Breakfast might be ready." He said removing Taehyung's arm.

He grabbed an extra blanket next to him, and wrapped it around his body.

He stand up and picked up his clothes, and went to the closet.

Taehyung sat up, and sigh. He got up and picked up his clothes too.

***
As they walked down, there was an awkward silence between them.

And as they ate breakfast, there was another awkward silence between them.

***
Jungkook: "Jin hyung? Did you hear me?". He said loudly to Jin.

Jin: "Huh?". He said as he snapped back to reality.

Jungkook: "You were staring out of space or something". He said as he continue to walk.

Jin replied with a small 'oh'.

Taehyung

I looked out the window. What if he hates me? Does Jin even want to be with me anymore?

I snapped back to reality when I heard a knock on the door.

Taehyung: "Come in." As the door opened, Namjoon came in.

Taehyung: "Hello Namjoon. I haven't see you for a while." I said as he sat down.

Namjoon: "Well, I've been quite busy for a while with my studying. Father said I must know a lot before I married."

Taehyung: "Wait, how come I didn't have to do that to married Jin?".

Namjoon: "You and Jin were already engage, and have to be married when you guys are adults."

I nodd my head as I understand. Namjoon: "But that isn't the reason why I came here today."

I looked at him, confused. Namjoon: "Did something happened between you and Jin?".

Taehyung: "No." I said not looking at him. Namjoon: "Taehyung. I know you're lying."

I gave up and started talking about what happened yesterday with Chanyeol, me, and Jin.

Namjoon: "Well, maybe he doesn't hate you, but he'll forgive you if you apologize."

Taehyung: "But every time I try, I just can't speak." I put my hand over my forhead.

Namjoon: "It's because you liked him. You love him." I looked at him.

Taehyung: "What? I don't l-love him...". I said looking away.

Namjoon: "Yeah right. Your face is proving you do." He said pointing out my blush.

Taehyung: "Fine. I'll do it."

Seokjin

Me and Jungkook was walking around the garden. ???: "Jin." A familiar voice said.

I turned to the voice. Taehyung: "May I speak with you for a while?".

I looked at Jungkook, he smiled and pushed me forward.

Jungkook: "Have fun, hyung." He whisper into my ear.

We walked to the beach. Jin: "What do you want?". I said as we got there.

No one's P.O.V.

Taehyung: "Look, I might have been too harsh on you, yesterday." He blushed on the last part.

Taehyung: "But I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you."

Jin's heartbeat start to run.  Taehyung: "Jin....I love you."

He looked straight into Jin's eyes, he leaned forward and pressed his lips onto Jin's.

Jin, a bit shocked at first, closed his eyes. It was the best kiss they both had. It was passionate.

They parted away from each other and took some breath in. Jin: "I feel the same way too." He said blushing.

Taehyung smiled. He put his hand on Jin's cheek. Jin looked up.

They stared into each other eyes but soon closed them as they kissed again.

Watching far away, stood some maids, Jimin, Hoseok, Yoongi, Namjoon, and Jungkook.

Jungkook: "I'm so happy for Jin hyung." Jimin: "Me too." They both smiled and hugged each other.

Yoongi: "When are they gonna stop kissing?". He said emotionless.

Hoseok: "Congratulations!". He said popping out of the hiding spot.

Taehyung and Jin stopped and parted away from their kiss.

Everyone: "Congratulations!". They said popping out too. Jin & Taehyung: "You guys were watching?!". They say at the same time.

Taehyung looked at Namjoon. Namjoon: "Oops. I couldn't keep my mouth shut."

Taehyung began to chase Namjoon.

At the end of the day, everybody was smiling.