What Happened?

Kingdom of Bangtan Sonyeondan_Taejin

Taehyung

Roses. I smell roses. Why? I opened my eyes and saw Jin next me, in bed. He, too, had his eyes opened. I removed my arms and sat up.

Taehyung: "What are you doing in my room?!" I said standing up. Jin: "What do you mean? This is my room."

Taehyung: "Huh?" I looked around. Taehyung: "Oh." I said as I realized it wasn't my room.

As I looked around the room, I spotted my shirt I had on last night on the ground.

Taehyung: "Wait! This I my shirt!!!" I said as I picked it up. Jin: "You took it off last night."

He said getting up like it was a little thing. I put my shirt on a chair, and wore a robe.

We both then walked down the hallway.

As we enter the dining room. My mother smile at us.

Queen: "Good Morning Jin and Taehyung." Jin: "Good Morning." He said with a smile.

***

Queen: "It is nice to have you here, Jin." Jin: "Thank you." They said smiling to each other.

I kinda feel jealous for some reason. My mother and Jin was just talking all happy and stuff.

While my father left me here all alone. I was just lpoking at them.

Queen: "Tae, why are you frowning?" I looked away and blushed at the nickname.

Taehyung: "Nothing." I mumbled. I was about to call Jimin to get me some tea, but he wasn't there.

Where is he?

Jimin

I quickly put on my clothes. Oh god! I'm so late! Hoseok: "Huh? What are you doing Jimin?" He said getting up, finally. Yoongi woke up too.

As I button my shirt, I realized there was two big hickeys on my neck.

I cleared my throat and turned to them. Jimin: "What's this?" I pointed to my neck.

Yoongi: "A hickey." Jimin: "Yah! You guys went overboard last night!" I said crossing my arms. Jimin: How am I'm supposed to cover it?!

Hoseok: "Come on, it's not that bad." He said wrapping his arms around my waist.

Yoongi: "Yeah you're overreacting, too." He said wrapping his arms around me too.

Jimin: "I'm still mad though." I said with my arms still crossed.

They both give me a peck on the cheeks.

Seokjin

Jungkook: "Is this how you do it hyung?" He said showing me a flower crown.

Jin: "Woah. It's so pretty Kookie!" I said holding it. Jin: "Your a fast learner."

We continue making more. Queen: "Oh, Jin! What are you guys doing?"

Jin: "We're just making stuff out of flowers." I said standing up.

Queen: "Wow. This is so pretty." She said holding the things me and Jungkook made.

Queen: "This flower crown is also pretty." She said looking at Jungkook.

Queen: "Is this your friend?" Jin: "Yes, this is Jungkook." Jungkook: "It is nice meeting you, your majesty." He said bowing.

Queen: "It is nice meeting you too. Oh, I forgot, meet my eldest son, Namjoon."

A man then enters the garden. Jin: :Hello, my name is Seokjin. Nice to meet you." I said bowing.

I looked at Jungkook. He looked nervous. Jin: "Jungkook." I whispered as I got up.

Jungkook: "Hello, my name is Jungkook, it is nice meeting you." He said bowing.

No one's P.O.V.

As Jin and the queen continue to talk, Jungkook and Namjoon took small glances at each other.

Jungkook: "Excuse me, I must go to the bathroom." He bowed and left.

Namjoon: "Please excuse me too, I must go now." He bowed and left too.

Walking as quickly as he can, Namjoon went to look for Jungkook.

As he walked into one of the hallways, he spotted Jungkook. Namjoon: "Jungkook!" He said as he spotted him.

Jungkook took one look and ran, not caring which direction he is going.

Namjoon was behind him, but soon caught up with him.

Namjoon: "Jungkook." He said grabbing his wrist. There we're in the middle of the hallway.

Jungkook: "Please let me go. Jin hyung probably needs me." He said trying to free his hand, but as he did, Namjoon's grip tighten.

Jungkook

I could feel Namjoon's grip tighten. Suddenly, he turned me over, so I was facing him.

He looked at me with an angry face but regretful, he closed his eyes and pulled me forwards.

I closed my eyes and when I opened them, another pair of lips was on mines.

I tried getting out of his grip, but couldn't. He continued kissing me and pushed me through a door.

Soon, I was on a bed. Jungkook: "What are you doing?!" I said as he closed the door.

He didn't say anything but leaned forward. Namjoon: "Look, I know that I broke our promise, and I never told you who I'm really am, but let me start over, please?".

For a moment I didn't say anything.

Jungkook: "Fine. I'll forgive you. But can we just be friends?". I said looking away.

He let out a sigh. Namjoon: "If so, fine then. But can we have one last kiss before this friendship?". He asked looking at me.

Jungkook: "Yes." I said pulling him into a kiss by the collar of his shirt.

Taehyung

I was sitting in my room, reading. When all the sudden, my father came in with a bunch of maids behind him.

Taehyung: "What are you doing, father?". I asked as he nodded to the maids.

King: "You are moving into the bedroom where Seokjin is. You must be able to sleep with him before the marriage."

He said to me as the maids began to pack my clothes and some small stuff.

Taehyung: "But the marriage is not until a month." I said standing up.

King: "Yes, I know that, but your mother and I decided to moved it tomorrow." He said leaving.

Taehyung: "What?! Are you crazy?!" I said almost screaming.

King: "I'm sorry that we did not tell you this, but we must." He said turning back to me.

Taehyung: "What do you mean?" I asked him in confusion.

He let out a sigh. King: "Your mother and I have to go visit your aunt. She is ill. It will take us two months to get there. If we don't go today, she'll be dead when we get there. And if we don't surive this trip, you won't be able to take the marriage and the kingdom would fall".

I wanted to argue but knew he was right. I wouldn't get marry if I figure out my parents died, after waiting for them to come back.

The kingdom would fall apart.

Taehyung: "You mean you'll be gone?". King: "Yes. Me and your mother is truly sorry that we won't be able to see our son get marry." He said touching my shoulders.

We looked at each other and have a last hug. I knew that my dad is doing everything he could do for everyone.

***
We all wave goodbye as we watch the boat float away.

I was proud that my dad was doing a what was right but also sad that it was a dangerous trip.

I looked down. What if they couldn't make it back?

Jin: "Don't worry so much. They would want you to be happy not sad". He said touching my shoulders.

I looked at him. He only smiled making me smiled too.

Taehyung: "Thank you, Jin."