Dinner

Kingdom of Bangtan Sonyeondan_Taejin

Author's Note: There's a problem I have. I made this fanfic before, it's completed, but I'm just posting it now. When I made this fanfic, it was a very very long time ago. I was just a beginner that time, and at writing. I didn't like the idea of the story either, though it was my only idea. I didn't want to post this story, due to how crappy the idea of Seokjin being mistaken as girl is, but it was the most successful one on my other site. So, sorry, if I confused you a lot. I don't really have time to go back and change/fix anything, since I'm planning to write more stories, that''ll be better.

___________________

No ones P.O.V.

Jin turned around seeing Taehyung. Is he really a guy? Taehyung thought to himself.

He couldn't help it, but looked at Jin. His pink hair, his eyes, and especially his lips.

They stare into each other eyes, that they forgot about Taehyung's question.

Jimin: "Taehyung." Jimin said going to where Jin and Taehyung were.

Jimin: "Dinner is ready." He said to Taehyung. Taehyung nodd his head and left.

He realized Jin and looked at him with a smile. Jimin: "You must be new, huh?"

Jin nodd his head in response.

Jimin: "Welcome to the palace, I'm Jimin." He said holding his hand out.

Jin slowly took the hand in his. Jin: "I'm Seokjin. Jin for short." He said with a smile.

Jimin: "I must go now, it was nice meeting you. Go to the dining room and eat."

Jin watched as Jimin walked away. He's nice. Jin thought to himself.

Hoseok: "Oh, do you need to go to the dining room? I can show you the way."

***
Queen: "It's nice meeting you again. I'm very sorry about what had happened to your parents. I wish was there to help."

Jin: "It's okay. It wasn't your fault." He said with a kind smile.

Queen: "May I and the king speak with you, alone?" Jin: "Yes you may."

The queen looked at Taehyung. Taehyung, knows what she meant, left the room.

King: "Um, Jin, you know that your parents mistaken you as a girl when you born, right?"

Jin: "Yes."

Queen: "Well, after you were born, they engage you to my son, Taehyung."

What? Jin thought to himself. They never told me that, except for the girl thing.

King: "We can only undo this engagement, if your parents sign."
Jin then understand why they brought him to palace.

If his parents were gone, he'll still have to married Taehyung no matter what.

Queen: "Will you still do it? We have no body else that's perfect for Taehyung."

Jin didn't say anything for a moment. Jin: "Yes. I'll do it. If it is what my parents want, I'll do it."

The queen and king looked at each other, shocked. Queen: "Thank you." She said getting up, hugging Jin as her own child.

They continue hugging each other, not knowing that Taehyung was watching.

Wow, he so...responsible. Like my mom. Taehyung thought to himself. He soon went to his room.

Seokjin

Jimin: "Here is your room." He said opening the room.

The room was a light blue. It had a window that showed a nice view of the ocean.

There was a big bed in the middle of the room. There was a closet by the door.

Two robes hung on the closet door. Jin: "Why is there two robes?"

Jimin: "Taehyung, will move in here after your marrige. He want to stay in his room for a bit."

Jin: "Oh. I said looking away with blush on my face." Us, sleeping together, huh?

Jin: "Thank you, You may leave now." Jimin bowed and left.

Jungkook

I was out in the garden. It was beautiful here in the palace, but you have nothing to do at all.

Jin hyung has been very busy. Same with Jimin too.

It was almost nightime, but I came out here anyways.

???: "Someone like you shouldn't be out here right now, you know?"

That...voice....I heard it before.... Jungkook: "Nam...joon?" I said turning around.

Namjoon: "Nice to meet you again, Jungkook." He said looking down.

Namjoon: "Do you still remember those days?" He said still looking down.

Flashback

It was a long time ago, when my parents died. I was still kid too.

Jungkook: "Please....stop...." I said, crying as the stranger continue touching me.

Then there was someone that saw us. ???: "Stop right there, you disgusting ert."

He kicked the man off me, and helped me get up.

???: "Are you okay?" Jungkook: "Y-Yes... " I said still crying. ???: "Hold my hand. I'll protect you."

Suddenly, we were together, safe, I stopped crying as I realized.

???: "Here." He said stopping at a small cottage. ???: "If you stay here you'll be fine." He gave me his cloak.

Jungkook: "Who are you?" ???: "I'm your prince, Namjoon. And you are?"

Jungkook: "Jungkook!" I said with a smile. Namjoon: "Nice to meet you, Jungkook!"

We spend time with each other, we were friends.

Namjoon: "You know you look like a girl?" He said to me as we played in the forest.

Jungkook: "Yah!" I said punching his chest, which did nothing.

Namjoon: "Ok, ok, I'm sorry." He said laughing. Namjoon: "But you are beautiful."

I blushed at what he said. Namjoon: "I'll probably married you one day. He said looking at my red face."

Namjoon: "Jungkook." I looked at him. Namjoon: "I promised, I will."
He said giving me a peck on the lips.

But one day, he told me he had to go somewhere.

Namjoon: "I'll be back ok?" Jungkook: "Ok!" I said giving him a peck on the cheeks and a hug.

I waited for him to come back, but he never did, for a whole year.

Then came Jin, and that's when I got over him, and told myself, he wasn't coming back anymore.

Flashback ends

Jungkook: "Yeah, you left me and never came back, even though I waited for you."

I said walking passed him. Namjoon: "Wait." He said holding my hand.

Namjoon: "Please, I'm sorry for what I did in the past." He said still holding onto my wrist.

Tears began to form in my eyes. Jungkook: "Please let me go." I said freeing my hand out of his grip.

I ran to my room. I closed the door as I got in. I know that we were just kids that time, but I really did love him that time.

I hated him, that he broked our promise, but I love him too.

Tears began to fall onto my face. Why? Why do I love him still?

I cried even more, as memories came back into my mind.

Seokjin

I was on the bed reading a book, when I heard a knock on the door.

When I opened the door, there stood Hoseok and Yoongi, holding Taehyung, who looked like he just passed out.

Hoseok: "Get him on the bed." He said to Yoongi, as they carried Taehyung in.

Jin: "Um, what happened to him?" I said as they sat him down on the bed.

Hoseok: "Oh, um, the young prince decided to go out, and we found him drinking, so we brought him back here."

Jin: "Oh, thank you then. You may go now." I said opening the door for them.

I closed the door as they left. I looked at Taehyung and let out a sigh.

I came and sat down on the bed and continue reading.

Taehyung: "What is this *hiccup* place?" I looked at him. Is he...drunk?

Jin: "This is my room or our room." I said still reading. Suddenly, my book drop out of my hands and I was pinned between the Prince and the wall.

Taehyung: "I'm bored, how about....we do something before our marriage?"

He said taking off his shirt, throwing it onto the ground. He suddenly attack my neck.

Jin: "Yah! Stop...it?" I said as soon as I heard snoring. Did he fall asleep?

Jin: "Taehyung?" I said shaking him. Yep. He's asleep.

I put him down on the bed. I looked at his face. He looked cuter when he's asleep.

I couldn't help it, but touched his blond hair. It was soft, just like I expected it.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me down to his chest. Jin: "Um...Taehyung?" I said looking away with blush.

We're too close!!!!!!! He let out a weird noise, and wrapped his arms around me.

My face redden more. Okay, now we're really toooooooo close!

But somehow he's comfy, and....warm.

Soon I felled asleep in his arms.