A Marriage

Kingdom of Bangtan Sonyeondan_Taejin

Seokjin

It was nightime. Maid: "Have a good night your majesty." Jin: "You too."

I said as I walk to my room. As I opened the door, I was expecting that Taehyung would be asleep.

But he wasn't on the bed. Jin: "Taehyung?". I asked as I walked in.
Maybe I should look for him. I went out of the room and started looking around the castle.

Jimin: "What are you doing out of your bed, your majesty?". Jin: "Taehyung is not in bed. I think he is somewhere around the castle."

Jungkook: "Jin hyung? I thought you were already asleep?". He said rubbing his eyes.

Jin: "Jungkook? You know you should be asleep." I said turning to Jungkook.

***

So far I got nothing. Jin: "Did you find him?". I said as I saw Jimin. We both were panting.

Jimin: "I have search almost everywhere, but couldn't find him." Jungkook: "Maybe we should keep looking. I'm sure he has to be around in the castle."

We split up again and continued looking.

Jin: "Taehyung?". I said in a voice not so loud or queit. I looked around the garden. ???: "You should be asleep." A familiar voice said.

I turned to the voice. There stood Taehyung. Jin: "You know there's people who are worried about you?". I said as I walked closer to him.

Jin: "We should get going. I'll tell Jimin and Jungkook that you're fine, and they could go back to sleep." I said as I walked back to our room, Taehyung, following behind me.

***
Jimin: "It's good that he's okay. I must go now, your majesty. Have a good night." Jin: "You, too."

I turned back and went into my room. Taehyung was on the bed.

Jin: "Are you gonna change?". I said as I went to the closet taking off my shirt.

Taehyung

Jin: "Are you gonna change?". He asked as he got in.

I turned to him, about to say something, but stop when I saw that his back was facing me.

For a moment, I didn't say anything. Jin then turned to me. Jin: "What?".

I didn't even notice that there was blush on my cheeks. Jin: "Are you okay?," he said coming to me, making blushed even more.

Jin: "You're face is red." He said touching my cheeks. He looked at my face, but soon his eyes were staring right into my eyes.

We looked into each other eyes, his hand still on my cheeks. My hand, slowly went up to touch his.

We soon slowly leaned in. Our lips, a few cm apart from each other, about to touch.

But the moment was ruined when we heard a noise coming from the door.

We both turned our head at the noise. Hoseok: "Hehe. Just came to check." He said with a smile.

He looked at Jimin and Suga, and pushed them away. He smiled one more time and closed the door.

We both had our head looking at the door way. We both turned away from the door and realize the position we were in.

My hand touching his hand that was still on my right cheek. Our lips a now one inch apart.

Jin: "Um, sorry." He said as he moved his hand away from my cheek and stand up.

We both looked away with blushed on our face. We looked at each other again but looked away.

Jin went back into the closet and changed. After he did, I went in and did the same.

We both sleep on the bed, in awkwardness of what just happened.

We were gonna kiss? I thought to myself. But I'm not into guys and same with Jin.

He didn't want to married me but did anyways.

Soon, I heard little snores coming from Jin. I looked at him. He was indeed sleeping.

He turned his body and was now facing me. I just stare at the beautifulness in front of me.

How can he be a guy, when he is so beautiful like a girl? I soon felled alseep.

[THE NEXT MORNING]

Seokjin

I opened my eyes and realized that is was morning. I tried to get up but I couldn't somehow.

I feel like I was being hold down by someone arms. And I was being hold down by someone arms, and those arms belong to Taehyung.

I looked at Taehyung. He was still asleep. He moved closer to me, and sit his head on my shoulder, moving his nose nearer to my neck.

Taehyung: "....roses....roses.." He mumbled out. I blushed as I feel his breath on my neck.

Jin: "Um...Taehyung?". I said trying to wake him up. Fortunately, it worked.

Taehyung: "..What?....I'm tired..Jimin...wake me up later...I want to cuddle with my pillow...".

Taehyung: "Roses....roses....". He said as he hugged me tighter, which should've kill me.

Jin: "Taehyung.....wake up...I'm not Jimin." I said a bit louder.

Taehyung: "...huh?". He said as he he opened his eyes. He looked at me, confused.

Jin: "Um, can you let go?". I said looking at him. He blinked and removed his arms that was around my waist.

Taehyung: "Sorry." He said getting up. Jin: "It's okay". I said getting up too.

***
Jungkook: "So how is it to be married?". He asked as we walked in the garden.

Jin: "I don't know. So far it's not bad.". I said as I picked up a few flowers.

As we continue to talk and walk, I realize Taehyung by the window.

When I looked at the window again, we stare right into each other eyes for a sec.

Jungkook

Jin: "You know that Prince Namjoon?". My heartbeat stoped for a moment, and my cheeks turned red as I heard his name.

Jungkook: "Yeah. What about him?". I said trying to act like I never had a connection with him before.

Jin: "Well, when we met him, I caught him staring at you. Was that why you went to the bathroom, because you got uncomfortable?".

I looked away with blush on my face again. Jungkook: "N-no...." I said trying to ignore the fact that it was kinda true.

Jin was about to say something but he was inturptted by Jimin's voice.

Jimin: "The Prince would like to see you." He said and went back.

Jin: "Sorry, Jungkook. I wish I can spend time with you, but I gotta go." He gave me a pat and left.

I let out a sigh. Since we got here, me and Jin haven't had any time together.

Jimin did spend some time with me, which is a good thing.

But Jimin was also busy, too. Not as much as Jin though.

???: "Hey". A familiar voice said. I turned to the voice. Jungkook: "Namjoon. Shouldn't you be studying?" I said as I walked forwards him.

Namjoon: "Yeah, but I have some spare time, so I came to the garden." He said sitting down under a tree.

I came and sat down next to him. Namjoon: "How come you're always in the garden?".

Jungkook: "Because I like the garden, it's peaceful and beautiful. It also smells nice"

He let out a soft chuckle. Namjoon: "You still like the forests and gardens."

I blushed as a bunch of memories came into my mind.

Memory

Jungkook: "Yah! Namjoon! Don't step on the flowers!". I said as I pushed his foot away.

Namjoon: "Why?". He said looking at me with a confused face.

Jungkook: "You might break it or crush it. Then, it won't look so beautiful anymore."

I said pouring water on the plants. Namjoon: "If that's it, you don't have to be so mean." He said with a pout on his face.

Jungkook: "Yeah but- hey stop it!". I said laughing as Namjoon tickled me.

Namjoon: "Um...no." He said and continue tickling me. I laugh and laugh.

We were having so much fun, that we didn't realize that we felled off the hill.

I stop laughing and closed my eyes. Namjoon put his arms around me as we fall.

When I opened my eyes again, Namjoon was on top of me. He had his head on my chest.

Jungkook: "Are you okay?" I looked at him. Namjoon: "Yeah. I'm fine." He said as he got up a little, hovering over me.

As he did, our eyes met and we looked right into each other's eyes.

I could tell that my face was red. He leaned down and peck my lips.

Namjoon: "You smell like flowers you know?" He said looking at me.

Namjoon: "You're also very cute when you blush." Jungkook: "Yah!". I said hitting his chest.

He let out a small laugh. Namjoon: "We should spent our time in the gardens and forest more often. You smile more."

Memory ends

Namjoon: "You looked cute when you blush." He said staring up into the sky, making me blush even more.

Jungkook: "Did you like me...because I only looked like a girl to you?". I said not looking at him.

Namjoon: "Why would you think that?". He said after a few seconds later.

My eyes widen and I turned to him. Jungkook: "So you don't like me because I look like a girl?".

He nodd his head in response. Namjoon: "I liked you because you were kind to me and you treated like I was your brother."

He turned to me and smiled. Showing his dimples. I blushed for a moment again but smiled back.

Namjoon: "I-". He said but was inturptted by one of the maids.

Maid: "Namjoon, you must go now." She said politely and left.

He let out a disappointed sigh and wave me a goodbye. I wave back too.

My smile fade as he leaved. Is so lonely here with out anyone to talk to.

Seokjin

Jin: "What is it?". Taehyung: "Tomorrow I had a guest coming. Please put on a nice shirt."