2 souls, one balcony

BLACKPINK (ROSE) X READER
When you all finally arrived to the hotel, almost no word was spoken by Rosé. You just kept hearing some whispered whys and hows… Yet, you knew you had the solution for it. You took a shower and put on some comfortable clothes. Then you just text Rosé to see if she had a shower and if Lisa was already sleeping. You wait 15 minutes and, FINALLY, you got the message.

Rosé: “Yes, she’s sleeping like a baby… She ate so much and today’s dance routine was so long and stressful that you can imagine how fast she fell asleep when her head touched the pillow…” 
You: “I’m happy to hear about that. Hey, are you tired?”
Rosé: “Yes and no. Why?” 
You: “I think we should chat a bit and cuddle? Here we don’t have Netflix but we have tons of weird programs and stuff”
Rosé: “I can’t leave my room, and you know that Joy is basically checking on us… I think she put some cameras outside the door…” 
You: “Oh, well… I have another idea in mind. If I can’t cuddle there, you should come here”
Rosé: “How? I can’t skim walls like ghost do… Sorry, still alive”
You: “I know but there’s a balcony… I can jump…”

 
You hear how Rosé is opening the balcony’s door/window. You open your too and look at your left. She’s smiling and you are smiling too.

You: “Ok, I need your hand. It will be easy just less than 60cm. Watch… I won’t die. Even if it happens I would skim walls for you girl…”
 
You look at her face when she’s reading the message. She’s laughing. 
 
You finally jump, she wasn’t even looking at you. She almost panicked when she felt you body on hers, your hands around her waist and your head under her chin. 
 
“The things I do for you…” you tell her.
“The things that only you could do to make me smile?” she says.

You stretch and finally you face her. 
“Yes. You know that I adore you. Also, I’ve done craziest sh*t for the wrong people, you’re worthy…” you say smiling and looking at her lips, who’re finally smiling.
“So, you’ve done weirdest things for other people? Gosh, I thought I was special” she says laughing.
“Honestly, you’re the only person that makes me do weird things, nasty things and other things… and you know what’s funny? We don’t know each other. 4 days or less since I saw you. Yet, you made me do this… and you made me do other things too. You deserve this and more. It’s hard to not being able to kiss you, to touch your lips and draw with them a smile when you’re upset. I know how much you need this… How much I need this…” you whisper at her lips.
“Need what?” she asks.
“Need to see you happy… Today was tough. I’ve never seen you so upset and I can’t blame you, and I shouldn’t blame myself, but how many times did your face turned black? No one was there… I can’t say it was my fault. Yet… I’m here now. I might can’t show how much I like you in front of others… But remember that if the reason for your crying can’t be solve by my arms around you, by lips on yours, or by my weird idioms and stuff… Let me know, and I’ll cry with you. Sometimes people need just that, right?” you hug her, she hugs you back, stronger than you do. Her head under your chin. 
 
You feel how your shirt get little bit wet… She’s crying. You let her doing her thing. You just say to her “I’m here… I’m here…” 
 
You don’t know when she stopped. But right now you’re side by side, elbows on the balcony looking at the stars. Talking about everything and nothing. 

 
“Today on the airplane was good…” says Rosé smiling. The moon enhance the whiteness of her teeth and the magic of it… 
“Yes, it was good… Yet, I actually love seeing you like this…” you say looking back at the moon.
“Like this? Like how? With my horrible shorts that are the most comfy that I have and this shirt that has even a hole?” she laughs.
“Yes, but also like this. Having a nice talk. Sometimes is really useful… The hardest thing that human being can do is open their heart to them… Saying what going on in their mind and cry in front of each other. That’s strength, that’s trust. Thank you for being honest with me” you say hugging her from behind and kissing her neck.
“…I guess. Yes, being honest…” she turns around and she kisses you.
She separate her lips from yours. 
“Tomorrow we’ll have to wake up early. Bed time” she says.
“Seriously? Are you playing with me?” you tell her pouting. You know how ugly you look putting but this was you moment to shine.
“Yes, I don’t care if you cry… Go to bed. I don’t want to have bags or to fall asleep in the middle of the shoot… Also, who knows… the building in which we’re going to take picture for the Japanese magazine is huge…” she winks.
“I guess so...” you kiss her.

You jump again on your balcony. Wave at her, she sends you a blowing kiss. You grab it. She gets inside her room and close the door/window.

You do the same.

You lay on your bed, smiling. That’s what she really needed, you knew it. Watching that cute little, possible, couple must have made her upset. At least, now she knows you’re there for her. You might be starting to fall in love with the brunette… “Rosé…”  you say before closing your eyes, hoping that Rosé is saying yours too…
 
To be continued…