Dinner, celebrity, moody Rosé...

BLACKPINK (ROSE) X READER
After just 20 minutes ride you finally arrived at the place that YG kept talking about the entire ride. You were welcome by this little cute young girl who wore a white kimono. She was smiling, yet, because of the little red lipstick she had on, you couldn’t really see a smile… 
She walked you through the garden that was right in the middle of the house. The garden was really Japanese, like the ones that you see in movies or have read in books. You remember reading the “Princess of Jade” one of the most beautiful historical novels that you’ve ever read. Yet, of course the plot was based in a Chinese imperial house, yet you know a little bit about history and how Chinese culture influenced Japanese, somehow. Rosé was gorgeous with her girly light blue dress and the pair of white sneakers that she have worn, almost every day this month. 
She’s looking at the sky, then at the floor who was so magical. The garden seemed based on a fairytale story. There was this little lake in which koi fishes seemed to move faster every time you got closer, like they knew how nervous you were not only of being there in Japan, but also because the girl you liked the most was by your side. She leaned over the little bridge, right above the lake, to look at the koi fishes.

 
“Aren’t they beautiful?” she says.
“Yes…” you can’t say much. YG is right behind you.

 
Jennie steps forward and grab your and Rosé’s arm. 

 
“If it were for you two we wouldn’t eat tonight. Also, how can you walk slower than that little woman who’s wearing a pair of bamboo flips flops?” she’s says rolling her eyes.

 
Finally you get into a room. It’s a huge room. There’s a huge short table in the middle of it. Some pillows around and the wall, from which you basically entered, is kept open so you can see the incredible view of the garden at night. The night has always fascinate you. At least you got the chance to sit in front of Rosé and on our right you had no one so you could stare at that amazing view. At least something would distract you from looking at Rosé, the entire time…

 
“So girls? What do you think? It’s nice. I brought my wife here two months ago, she loved it and I almost got broke because of the incredible food they serve and let’s not talk about the desserts…” he says smiling.
“Yes, it seems really… classy. Also, the ambiance is really… Japanese. It’s cool” says Jennie.
“Yes, but I’m starving… Mr. YG, Mr. YG…” says Jisoo, she starts singing a random song.
“I’m so thankful to have a boss like you YG, I hope that everything will go well here in Japan on our showcase. I’m scared but I know that we can make it. Few days and it’s going to be our first year anniversary!” says Lisa laughing.
“Yes, that’s awesome” says Rosé smiling, looking at the pottery in front of her.
“Well, we won’t order here. The same young woman that welcomed us is the woman in charge of making us “happy”. She’ll bring food and beverages” his phone vibrates and he starts typing.
“I can’t seriously believe that we and our blinks will celebrate our first anniversary! I’m so excited” says Lisa.
“Don’t you remember how hard we trained and our first showcase??” says Lisa again looking all excited.
“Yes… Almost a year had passed by…” says Rosé.
“Cheer up, Rosé. In less than a month we will have our official debut in Japan. That’s going to keep your mind busy. Also, look at this place is beautiful. Also, you’re in great company…” Jennie winks at her and she looks at you smiling.
“Yes, it’s time to celebrate. I think that final-“ then Lisa interrupts you.
“OMG, OMG, OMG… NO WAY!” says Lisa hiding  with her hand.
“What?” says YG. He looked pretty worried.
“THERE, THERE!” Lisa is pointing at a room that is right opposite to your room. The garden has just a bonsai tree, yet the room was visible from where you were because the distance between rooms was very little. The light of that room let you see two young ladies, drinking… One of them gave the other one food. They look really cute and both looked gorgeous… Yet, there’s something about one of the too that looked familiar…
“Park… Park Shin-hye?!” you exclaim.
“YEEEEEEES! That’s what I was trying to say! That’s Park Shin-hye. GOSH! I LOVE HER DRAMAS AND MOVIES! I mean Rosé and I watched them all! Rosé is Park Shin-hye!” Lisa is pointing at the ladies. 

 
Rosé is staring, mouth open, she doesn’t seem happy, she seems hurt, sad… She looks away and looks around. Somehow her eyes lays on you. She looks away and smile. But a sad smile. You can almost see her eyes filled with tears.

 
“Rosé are you ok?” you ask looking at her.
“Me? Yes. I’m just a huge fan of her… You know that I can get pretty anxious, I mean is Park Shin-hye! She’s gorgeous, an amazing actress, never disappoints, she must be really good in be-“ she stops talking and cleans . 

 
You all stare at her… What she just said sounded pretty weird. 
“Yes… You act like that in front of your favorite actresses and stuff…” says Jennie frowning her forehead.
“Oh, here’s the food! Let’s eat” says YG breaking the silence that was filling the air after Rosé’s weird reaction.
“After almost 2 years… Seriously…” she says will almost stabbing with her chopsticks. 
“What did you just say?” you ask her.
“Nothing, just whispering nice words to my food. These dishes don’t look real, am I right?” she says opening her eyes and putting on a fake smile that disappears in matter of seconds.

 
You spent the entire evening looking at Rosé acting weird. Every time she was looking at Park Shin-hye she rolled her eyes. You tried to break again the weird supper with some dad’s jokes and questions to BLACKPINK about Japan and stuff… You were their marketing director, it was a nice opportunity to see how YG would have reacted to your ideas and opinions, he seemed to like each one of your crazy ideas and concepts. He even talked about BLACKPINK third album what he wanted to do… You couldn’t be more happier, yet Rosé didn’t say a word that wasn’t a “mh”, “okay”, “cool”… She didn’t seem into the dinner.
Something was wrong. Then you hear a scream. Everyone jumped on their butts… Jisoo let fell her piece of sushi from her chopsticks, Jennie almost spit the green tea she was drinking, Joy almost fainted and Rosé just starred at her dish. Lisa was too into food and YG too that they only looked around and kept eating. 
Rosé looked on her left again a stared with the angriest face that you’ve ever seen in your life. You looked at the same spot she was looking at… Again, Park Shin-hye and the girl. Park Shin-hye with her hand on her heart, the girl covering Shin-hye mouth, then she started laughing, after that you see how the actress kicked the girl under the table, the girl laughed louder and Shin-hye started eating her ice cream. The girl bowed to the lady who was on her kness, the lady disappears and the two young ladies just stare at each other smiling. It was a really cute scene that Rosé didn’t seem to like at all… “What was the connection between Rosé and that couple?” you drink your green tea, and finally you get it, or at least you think you do.

 
The two girls must like each other, they must be a “secret couple” or at least they treat each other like one with no secretes. Rosé must want the same with you. On the airplane you didn’t give her what she wanted… You can’t walk hands in hands either because it’s prohibited… As you told her in the air plane, “it …” yet you know how you can mend that. Tonight you would try to sleep with her or make her coming to your room… You start designing your plan. 

 
Finally the desserts arrives.

 
“Ok, don’t cry here ok? The dessert might cause you to cry because of its incredible taste!” says YG.
“OMG, let’s eat!” says Lisa grabbing her plate and digging the spoon inside the grayish ice cream. 
“What’s this?” you ask to YG.
“Sesame ice cream, it’s the best one” you nod.

 
You look at Rosé, she seems that she got the tea one, you infer that because of the vivid green color of it.

 
“Hey, Rosé. Take mine, I want the green one” you say to her smiling.
“No, thanks” she says and she starts eating her ice cream. Like being disgusted by it…

 
All the girls stared at you and Rosé. They saw it too. Something was wrong, and yet you didn’t even know why…

 
YG, Joy and Jisoo disappear for some minutes, they went to the bathrooms. You stare at Rosé. She’s looking around, arms crossed over the table.

 
“So, Y/N, what do you think about the food, it was amazing, righ?” says Jennie.
“Yes, it was GOOD actually” they all start laughing, all of them, but Rosé.
“Yes, it was GOOD…” says Lisa still laughing at the internal joke.
“What will you do tomorrow?” asks Jennie.
“Well tomorrow you have a photshoot with Nylon, I’ll be there to see how the word of KPOP idols move here in Japan. It’s going to be a nice experience because I’ll be around you a lot..” you say winking at Rosé.

 
She seems absorbed in her own thoughts. You look on your right and she’s staring, AGAIN, at Park Shin-hye and at the girl. The actress screamed again, she grabbed the girl arm, they both are laughing, they’re saying something about heels… They look really close.

 
“She must be drunk… You never change… Always hitting on drunk people…” says sarcastically Rosé.
“They must like each other a lot…” you say.
“…like us…” you say smiling.
Rosé just rolls her eyes.

 
“Ok girls, let’s comeback to our hotel for tomorrow schedule. Also, I have a really good surprise… We’ll have fun! Let’s go” says YG.

 
You leave the amazing place, Rosé is walking by your side. Smiling from time to time, yet a black shadow covers her eyes… You don’t know what’s going on, but you know how hard can be for one person to not say what they feel and act like lovers… You’re both going through that, you just thought that she wouldn’t take that thing this bad… Yet, you’ll try to mend something that you didn’t even broke… 

 
When you arrive at the hotel you’ve already planned how to get Rosé out of her room without Joy or YG noticing it.

 
To be continued…