Questions and friendship.

BLACKPINK (ROSE) X READER
You suddenly wake up. Grab your phone “6:44pm…” you’re surprised that SoriNa didn’t call you. You stand up from your chair, stretch a little bit, turn off the computer and again you walk towards the underground floor in which SoriNa should be still working with BLACKPINK. 
While taking the stairs, you think about the fact that your boss told you that, from now on, you’re going to work for BLACKPINK. It’s going to be a nice experience. When you were reading their bio, you were astonished by the diversity of the group. A lot of cultures, a lot of languages and each one had its own beauty. From 4D personality to Regina George’s one. Suga was right, the more you get to know them, the faster you “fall” in love with them. Yet, you know that, if you start liking them too much, you might suffer because you know that when you adore a KPOP group you get jealous… and you shouldn’t. Also, BLACKPINK is your product and the type of relationship you’re going to have with them is merely a professional one.
Finally, you’re right in front of the door of the dance studio in which SoriNa and the girls should be in… You get closer to the door and lay your ear on it. You hear a very unique music coming from inside… “Māori?” you smile. Then you almost fell… Someone has opened the door and you almost crash your face on the floor… You swear.
 
“I told you to get inside! I don’t like people who waits outside when they can enter… Gosh” says SoriNa.  
“How did you know…?” and you start pointing at the door while scratching your head.
“A silhouette… Even though the glass of the door is black, outside the wall there’re some lights… Your body was projected into the door and the girls got scared” says SoriNa.

You look at BLACKPINK standing and hugging in the middle of the room looking at you. Then on the right, there’s their manager who’s sitting on the couch, legs crossed and eyes on her phone. You bow and sit right next to the lady. Music starts playing and you see SoriNa just having fun with them teaching Māori moves… “They look really cute…” you think.

“So, you’ll be our marketing director…” says the lady sited right next to you.
“I guess so…” you say keeping your eyes on BLACKPINK.
“I adored what you’ve worked out this morning with Lisa’s photos. I have to apologize for how I treat you yesterday, or the day before. I don’t remember. I basically pushed you out of this room like a dog. Sorry… I thought that you were another obsessive fan of them… A lot, like you, get inside the company and they just walk around until they find what they want… A picture, an autograph… I know that Suga works here, yet because of him BLACKPINK had several heart attacks because he brought random people here… erts too. So, I’m sorry. I’m Joy” she’s handling you her hand.
“Nice to meet you Joy. I’m Y/N. Don’t worry about yesterday I inferred it. Fans, sometimes, can be aggressive and stuff… BLACKPINK is a pretty popular girl group nowadays, and it’s totally normal to overprotect them a little bit. I would do the same if I were…” and you stare at her waiting for her to finish your line.
“…manager and assistant. I’m in charge of taking care of them, hanging around with them, act as a friend… Everything” she says smiling.
“Cool, that’s awesome. I really respect and LOVE people who takes care of others. It’s going to be a pleasure to serve you” you say laughing and she’s laughing too.

You look back at BLACKPINK. They’re laughing, hitting each other and making funny faces when trying to copying SoriNa Māori’s facial expressions. You laugh. 

“Why the both of you keep laughing?” says SoriNa. She walks closer with her arms crossed.

“Nothing, internal joke…” you say giving a high five to Joy. Then, you start laughing again.
“Stand up and dance if you think that you’re better than us!” says SoriNa.

You look at Joy. Both of you smile. You grab her hand, she squeezes yours. Now, you stand right in the middle of the room. BLACKPINK decided to sit on the couch right in front of you.

“Music! Cue!” says Rosé. 

You smile because her voice is incredibly sweet… 
 
Joy and you start dancing, Joy keeps looking at you and try to copy your movements and your facial expression… You sing the entire song because that was the first song that you learned in New Zealand… “Valerie…” you smile. Valerie was a New Zealand girl that you met in New Zealand. You had to share room with someone and she ended up being your roommate for your entire trip. She was really fun to be around, a great surfer and an amazing story teller. She loved horror movies as much as you did, and you spent entire nights watching them on the old box television that was in the room… One day, you decided to go to the beach with her. You saw and old lady on her knees inside the water… She was really close to the offshore, yet she was on her knees crying and talking in a very weird language.

 
You got close to her and asked her if anything was ok. She turned around and looked at you… You looked over her shoulder and you saw a little shark with something metallic inside his mouth bleeding. It was still alive but the lady couldn’t take it off. You always loved animals, the beach and each one of the animals that swim inside that blue paradise… But sharks were another story. You loved surfing and a couple of times you, almost, lost a leg or a hand while doing it. Yet, looking at the old lady crying was enough to grab the shark and pull out of his mouth the metallic and very dangerous object. 

 
The old lady thanked you. She put her hand on your heart and sang something in an unknown language that sounded beautiful. Then you spent the entire afternoon with her, you sat with Valerie on the sand in front of a little fire, and the old lady talked about legends, myths and Māori, being her one. She invited you and Valeria to spend some quality time with other people like her because she said that she saw “the good in you”. You invited SoriNa too and the three of you, with your guardian permission, jumped on a car and left the city.
 
You spent one week there, and one week was enough to change your entire perspective about life. They taught you about nature and man, about death and life, about their language and their art. One night, while walking on the beach with Valerie you just stopped and looked at the full moon that, that night, was shining above you two. Even though you didn’t say anything to Suga, why would you, Valerie came so closed to you and kissed you right on your nose and then, when she realized that you didn’t run away, she laid her lips on yours. It was the first time that you almost could say that you felt “love”… Then you left New Zealand for another city and so on. You and Valerie are still good friends nowadays, yet you’ve never talked about that again and she found a boyfriend. 

You look and Joy and it seems that she finally got it. She’s moving like she’s supposed to do, she seems to understand the words of the song and you’re actually enjoying it!

Then you stop, grab Joy’s hand and bow. You hear some whistles and a round of applause. 
“WOW! That was really beautiful!” says Rosé. 
“I want to learn from her. She’s better than you SoriNa” says Lisa.

Jisoo is making faces but sited and with an orange on her head… “Great balance” you think.

“Yes. I’m full of surprises” says Joy. 

You just stare at her.

“So, 7:12pm. We have finished for today girls. I hope you’d fun. See you tomorrow…” says SoriNa bowing. 
“Ok, I’ll go and turn on the car so we can leave…” says Joy. She jumps off the couch and leave the room.
“Did she leave?” says SoriNa looking at the door. You nods.
“Ok, girls. You’ll come, right?” asks SoriNa looking at BLACKPINK.
“Yes, we’ve planned everything. She’s going to leave us at our apartment. Then, we’ll wait for you to come. We’ll stay at the club until midnight then we’ll get back” says Jennie looking at BLACKPINK’s other members.

You look at SoriNa laughing. 

“Why are you laughing?” says SoriNa.
“It’s funny… It reminds me of us during middle school… When we met here, don’t you remember?” you laugh.
 
SoriNa starts laughing. “Yes! I remember… You actually climbed through my window one time because I forgot at your place my mother’s high heels… She just came back from work, it was 2 or 3 in the morning and I knew that she would look for those heels… She always checked her stuff when arriving home… Her shoes fitted me…” she laughs and then looks at BLACKPINK.
 
“…she actually climbed the entire flat, at least I lived in the second floor, using her climbing abilities… That was awesome… She kept both heels inside … At least, my feet are little… So it was no problem… The problem was that because I was laughing, looking at her doing that, she started laughing several times too… The pair of heels almost fell few times from . That’s why you were, are and will always be my best friend and my hero” she laughs and hugs you.

 
BLACKPINK is astonished and they are all laughing. All of them are looking at each other with their mouth open. “I want a friend like this!” says Jennie and the others just put a sad face on and nod.

SoriNa nudges you. “Ouch…” you look at her, she’s pointing at BLACKPINK with her chin and she’s even rising her eyebrow…  

 

“I can be your friend, if you want to…” you say looking at SoriNa and then staring at the girls.
“I mean, if you want to…” you say smiling.
“SERIOUSLY! WOW! YES YES YES! We’d love to… Yet, we are not even close…” says Rosé.
“I hate that word: close. Here in Korea you have this weird thing. Can I tell you something? People are awesome, and I love people. I might be bad at messaging or even talking on the phone. But when I meet someone and if I see beauty in his or her soul, I consider him or her already MY FRIEND. I’m loyal af and I take care of that person even if I’ve talking to her for just a week. Again, I love people and you seem really nice. Also, looking at your phone Rosé, I’m glad that you buy it…” you say pointing at what she’s handling.

 
“Really??” she says smiling. 
“Yes, you know why?” you ask her.
“I think so… I mean, it’s an iPhone…” they all start laughing. You just pass your hand through your forehead.
“Yes, I love that brand too… Yet, it’s not because of that…” you get closer to her.

You see how she crossed her legs and just stares at you. The others are trying to hide a smile, they bite their lips and look at Rosé. You grab her phone and tell her:

“You see the color of this phone? It’s red, right? This is a special version. 10%, or so, of the money that you pay for it goes directly to an HIV research organization. You’re helping people… and I like people who take care of other people” you say smiling. You grab her hand and leave on her palm her phone and walks where SoriNa is standing, right in front of them. 
 
Ok, you’ve might exaggerated with that. She, of course, just loves the color… But, one way or another, you need to break the ice with the girls. You need to get over the y pictures that you saw this morning and the best way is to find out about their other charms… You stare at them and smile… Then, you look at Jennie… She was wearing your sweater. You’re looking at her with your eyes half closed… She’s looking at you, then she burst into a laugh, covering  with the long sleeves that covers her hands.

 
“I’m sorry! It was cold and I put on your sweater… Let me take it off, and I’ll give it back to you” she says.
“NO, No, no… It’s totally fine! Remember, I’m your friend… Friends take care of each other. Don’t worry, also you can even keep it if you want to… I have hundreds of these. I’m pretty addicted to street style, and hoodies are a must…” you say winking at her. 
“Girls, we can leave now. See you SoriNa, see you Y/N” she says waiting for BLACKPINK at the edge of the door… They stand up, wave at you; yet Rosé was just too shy that she wave with her head down… Some hair was on her face, but you saw a smile…
 
Now just SoriNa and you’re left inside the room.  

“Let’s go to the club. In 30 minutes we are going to their place and…” you interrupt SoriNa.
“WE? We’re going?” you ask.
“Yes, WE. Today, I didn’t drive here” she says.
“I see…” you say nodding.
 
She turns off the light and the two of you descend to the third and creepy floor. You stand right in front of the door, you can hear a loud music coming from behind it…

“Ready?” says SoriNa.
You nod.

 
“Before getting inside, there’s something that you need to know. Anything that you’ll see stays here… You can’t talk about this place to anyone, you can’t talk about the people that are here. NOTHING. If you so something here with someone, remember outside this place he or she might ignores you…” she says looking at your eyes.
 
She opens the door and grabs you from your hands… You both gets inside the place.
The place is completely dark, there’re some disco lights that light up the place but just few parts at different times… You look at the poles that you saw the day before. Some ladies are moving and rubbing their bodies towards them. Around the poles some man and women who are infatuated with the show. All of them are holding a glass of what it seems to be alcohol. You look around and you see that there’s also a dance floor… Few people are dancing, or trying not to fall. They looked really drunk. You keep walking around the place with SoriNa and finally, you end up sitting at the counter of the bar. You look at the wall and see a lot of different types of bottles… The girl, who seems to work there, handles you the menu. They have everything, from food to specific cocktails…

“Do you like it?” asks SoriNa who’s sitting right next to you.
“Yes, it’s awesome. The music is for chilling and they have a nice menu too… It’s just that…” you stop talking and laugh.
“It’s just that?” asks SoriNa.
“It’s just that it looks like a strip club… I mean, look at those ladies there…  the pole, taking off the little cloth they have on… Don’t get me wrong, I like the ambiance, yet, that just weird and you know, if anybody would find out about this place the company would shut down too…” you say.
“That’s why NOBODY talks about this place… I told you. Just follow my instructions…” she says.
You nod.
“You can’t drink, yet. We have to go to BLACKPINK’s place and bring them here…” she says punching your right arm.
“Yes. I know. At least I’ll order some chips…” you says smiling. You call the girl who gave you the menu and tell her what you want. After 2 minutes she comes back with some French fries and you start eating them waiting for the girls to call SoriNa. Finally her phone rings. “Time to go” says SoriNa.

The two of you leave the club, the building and now you're on your way to BLACKPINK’s house. They actually don’t live that far from YG’s company. It took you less than 15 minutes. They live in a nice group of buildings… There’s a huge park in the middle for kids and even a fountain. Their building is the number 7. You get inside with SoriNa. The both of you get inside the elevator and she presses “11th floor”. The elevator goes up. SoriNa looks at you smiling… You don’t know why she keeps smiling, also when you were in the car, every time she would look at you she would laugh or smile… You asked her why and she just told you “nothing, keep driving…” You were going to wait for them inside your car outside the building but she was so stressing you out about accompanying her that you just accepted.

Finally you arrive at their floor. She walks through the large hall. “Here! Come Y/N!” says SoriNa telling you to walk faster… She rings the door and someone finally opens it. You see a hand grabbing you and SoriNa inside the apartment. 

“Someone saw you?” asks Jisoo.
“No. Why are you nervous? Something happened?” asks SoriNa.
“Kind of. Joy left for few seconds because Dalgom needed to poop… She should be right here at any moment… You should go upstairs. I think that she’s going to leave after Dalgom has finished doing his thing and after telling us what we’re going to do tomorrow and to sleep well… Go” says Jisoo pushing us…

 

You follow SoriNa. Their house is pretty. It’s a house inside a flat. That’s awesome. On the first floor there’s just a hall, a kitchen, a living and a dining room… There should be also a bathroom. Walking up the stairs, you finally get to the second floor. The stairs end in a little hall in which you see on your left two doors and in front of you, at the bottom of the little and short hall, what it seems to be a bathroom. “Cool...” you say. 
 
Then someone opens the door of the bathroom. “Sorry, excuse me…” that petite figure pushed you back a little bit to get into the first door on your left… Then you see SoriNa knocking on the second door. Someone opens it and you see SoriNa walking in, you just follow her, leaving behind the first room in which that girl just entered.

“OH LA LA! Look at you!” you hear SoriNa saying while you’re closing the door. 
“Yes, I know” says Jennie.

You turn around and stare at Lisa and Jennie. They looked amazing! Jennie went for a street style: a huge black rock band shirt, some fishnet socks with a “bracelet” or whatever the name of that string that surround her thigh is and a pair of black boots. You like it. Then Lisa went for something similar. A white crop top shirt with no sleeves, a black pair of ripped jeans, a pair of Vans and a leather jacket. Jisoo that was downstairs was wearing a pajama and Rosé… that must be the little figure that pushed you few moments before, was wearing a towel. You laugh.

“Hello there?” says Jennie. 
“Hey! Girls, you look amazing!” you say bowing down.
“Yes, we know… So, are you ready for tonight?” asks Jennie.
“Yes…” you say nodding your head.
“She was shocked by the poles for striptease…” says laughing SoriNa.
“First time looking at a half- woman?” asks Jennie while crossing her legs. She’s sitted on the edge of the bed.
“No, yes… I mean… So, you’ve been there a lot of times, right?” you say trying to avoid that question.
“We can say so…” says Lisa.
“Regular costumers” adds Jennie.
“Cool…” you look around.
“Sit here… We don’t bite” says Jennie. 
“I’m fine here… I’ve been driving all the way here and it’s better oxygenating my legs… You know?” you say trying to avoid to get close to Jennie. The way she talked to you was not a friendly way… and now, you’re thinking, again, about Lisa’s provocative pictures. “Damn…” you whisper… 
“What?” asks Jennie.
“Nothing…” you say looking at the floor…
“So, Rosé and Jisoo are the only one left to get ready, right?” says SoriNa.
“Yes… Yet, they’ll change after that our assistant will comeback with Dalgomie. They’ll wear a pair of pajamas and run downstairs… They’ll tell to Joy that we fall asleep and that we can’t go downstairs… As always” says Jennie.
“It sounds good to me” says SoriNa while giving to Jennie a high five.

You hear someone opening the door and Joy voice. You all stay in silence. You hear Jisoo welcoming her dog, asking to Joy how he behaved, if he pooped or peed, if he got aggressive against other dogs and stuff like that… You hear the sound of a door being opened… “Must be Rosé” you say. Then you hear someone getting upstairs. You look at Lisa and Jennie, SoriNa looks at you. “Sh-t” it’s the only thing you can whisper. 

 You see SoriNa getting under the bed, Lisa and Jennie getting under the blankets of the bed, hiding their bodies, someone is opening the door very slowly… You look at Jennie she’s telling you to tun off the light, you do so and hide behind the door… The door is half open now… You see someone getting in and turning on the lights. You close your eyes. You’re sweating, you already see yourself being fired and homeless… 

“Girls? Joy is downstairs don’t get out of here, okay?” you here a sweet voice.
 
You open your eyes… “Rosé…” you almost had a heart attack. You don’t know what you’ve done to deserve that… You seriously almost died…

“OMG… Shiiiiit, Rosé?! Are you serious, we almost die here because of you! Gosh…” says Jennie covering her face with the blanket.

Rosé is blushing. She’s wearing white shorts and a blue tight shirt. She looks really good and adorable. Adorable because these clothes enhance her petite figure even more. She turn around and sees you, right behind the door. She jumps putting her hands over her heart and stares at you. 
 
“I had the same reaction when you entered the room… I think that now I won’t get my revenge” you smile.
She smiles too. “I’m sorry I scared you…” she says putting part of her hair behind her ear with her right hand. 
“Don’t worry…” she says.

Then you all hear again footsteps this time it seems that two people are talking and waling up the stairs. 
 
“Shiiiit” you say again.
“Joy! Rosé is having a shower and the girls are sleeping. There’s no need to talk to them right now! I can tell them about our schedule… Gosh, when did your legs grow so much… 1 step of yours are like 4 of mines…It’s dangerous to run on stairs!” you all hear Jisoo basically screaming these words…

You look at Rosé, she seems paralyzed… She can’t run towards her bathroom, Jisoo and Joy are already enough high that they could see her running towards it, she can’t even get out of the room if not Joy will understand that Lisa and Jennie were not sleeping because she might have been “talking to them” few moments before. You turn off the lights again. You grab her from her wrist and hug her, you hide behind the door. You know that she can’t stay in front of you watching that door opening… That would stress her out more and her breathe is getting faster… You feel her chest getting bigger and bigger and, if someone opens the door she might listen to her loud breathe almost immediately. You turn around. 
 
If someone opens the door too much, it’s going to clash on your back. Rosé’s head is laying on your left shoulder, she’s hugging you even stronger than you do. You hug her and you keep her back against the wall, not too hard, you don’t want to hurt her. You feel her breathe on your left neck, it’s warm and it smell like mint too. “She must have brush her teeth…” someone opens the door very slowly. Silence. You feel Rosé’s hugs getting stronger and stronger. You whisper to her “Stay calm” You hear her inhaling and exhaling more normally… “Good…” you whisper.

 
“You see? They’re sleeping… Joy, you know that we haven’t been on vacation, yet. Just working and working are butts off. You’re not even able to let us sleep now?? It’s incredible… I’m disappointed at you Joy” says Jisoo.

Then she closes the door, slowly as she opened it, and all of you exhale very heavily.

You turn on the light with Rosé arms around you. She hasn’t opened her eyes yet, too.

“Gosh… It never happened before… Gosh… My heart” says Jennie.

Lisa is laughing, SoriNa is sliding out from under the bed and cleaning her clothes from the dust, and now everyone is starring at you and Rosé smiling…
 
“When you said that you would get close to us, I think that you didn’t mean that way, right?” says Jennie teasing what’s happening.
 
Rosé opens her eyes, looks up, sees your face and she just lets you go. “Sorry, I… I… I was scared and… Oh, gosh… I should get going now… My clothes, makeup…” she’s looking around and opens the door and disappears.
You just stay there, stand and still… “Ok, so… I think that in 10 minutes we’ll be able to leave for the club” you say trying to avoid any other comment.
 
“Yes, sure…” says Jennie smiling and nudging Lisa.
 
After 5 minutes, you all leave the room, descends downstairs and wait for Jisoo and Rosé to appear… You’ve been playing with Dalgom for the entire time.

 
“You look really cute when playing…” says Jennie, sitting right next to you on the couch.
“I would say that the dog looks cute…” you say looking at Dalgomie who’s jumping on your legs…
“Yes… I was talking about Dalgomie, not you…” she says laughing and punching you. 
“Of course…” you say.

You hear some steps and finally Rosé and Jisoo appear. 

 
“WOW…” you stare at them, but in particular at Rosé.

 
Jennie pushes you, you fell on your left side and she starts laughing.

“Girls! You look great! Couple outfit Rosé” says Lisa who’s eating ramen.
“Thanks” says Rosé hiding her smile behind her hands.
“Let’s go!” says Jisoo grabbing her jacket. 

You are sited on the couch, still looking at Rosé. She’s wearing a short yellow dress with some white vans and a leather jacket. Her hair is loosened.

 
“Hey? Will you get up or you’ll babysit our dog?” says Jennie.
“Sorry…” you leave Dalgom on the floor and leave the apartment.

Inside the elevator you smell and essence… It’s really sweet. You smile, close your eyez and try to understand whose perfume it might be. “It’s getting stronger here..” you open your eyes and your head is right above Rosé’s. “At least she’s not facing you…” you’ve never been so happy about someone’s back. 

The elevator open and the girls run outside it… They look like teenagers… Their manners, the way the dress and speak… Without talking about their behavior. Of course, you can’t judge them, you’re still kind of one, no? They run towards your car. Now there’s a little fight going on… You’ll be the one who’s going to drive. Your car is HUGE… You walk to the trunk and add 2 more seats just by pressing a bottom. Now you have enough seats for everyone… 

 
“I want to be the co-pilot! I have good eyesight… You’re blind Jennie!” says Jisoo.
“I don’t care, I want to play my phone’s music. If you seat there I won’t be able to change songs… Gosh!” says Jennie.
“I want to take pictures of the sky!” says Lisa and everybody frowns their forehead at her… Her reason was the weirdest one. You laugh.
“Ok. Stop fighting, what about paper, rock and scissor?” you say while sitting inside your car. You look at your rare view and you see Rosé sitting right behind you, she’s looking outside the window. She looks beautiful with the light of the moon that enhance her beauty… She looks at you and your eyes meet trough the rare view… You both laugh a bit. 
“Gosh, I can’t handle these kids…” says SoriNa while sitting next to Rosé. Right in the middle.
“Yes! I won!” you hear Jennie screaming in English.
 
She opens the door and sits right next to you. She immediately plug her phone to the USB cable and some music starts playing. 

You look at Jisoo and Lisa, they are getting inside the car too… Jisoo sits right behind Jennie and Lisa grabs the last seat, the one that you had to organize… She lays her feet on the other empty seat and starts looking at her phone.
 
“Seat belt?” you say.
 
All of the girls do as you say.
“Let’s go”

During the entire ride, the girls have been jamming to pop music and even some Spanish ones… They were smiling, hitting each other, dancing, making weird sounds… They even used Rosé’s phone to record the little party they were having inside the car… 
 
“Kids…” you say. 


 
Finally you’ve arrived at YG, you park your car and all of you jump off the car and run towards the club.
 
“Ready girls?” says Jennie and Lisa starts doing some drums sound with .

 
She opens the door and you all get in, you’re the last one to get in, right after Rosé.

 There’re more people than few hours before… 

You look around and see Jennie waving at you, she seems to have found a place where you could sit. When you get there you start laughing. The couch is huge and it’s right in front of a pole… “You really want to sit here??” you ask Jennie. She nods. You throw yourself on the couch. In the middle of Jennie and SoriNa. You’ve just realized that, among BLACKPINK members, you got really closed to Jennie. She’s the most talkative of them all… There’s Lisa too but she was almost like a kid… 

A waitress gets closer to you and ask what we want to eat and to drink… The only ones that can drink are Jennie, Jisoo, SoriNa and you. You ask for a piña colada and the girls order the same. Rosé and Lisa goes for a mango juice and some nuts.

While you wait for your cocktail to arrive, you stare at the pole that is right in front of you…
It’s funny to see that even though idols are not allowed to date for at least 2 or 3 years a place like this exists, a place in which they can sin without any consequence… Now, you can understand how they handle so much time without any show of affection. You smile and look down.

 
“Do you like it?” says Jennie touching your left leg. You stare at her hand…

 
“What?” you ask.

 
“That pole… You’ve been looking at it since we’ve sit…. You’re smiling too… I don’t know if this is a good or a bad thing…” she says.
“It depends on your point of view. In my case I don’t really care… Yet, because I’m here with you four is a little bit uncomfortable…” you say.
“Oh, I get it… So, you…” she says sticking out her tongue.
“What? Me? Oh, no…” you say crossing your legs so Jennie’s hand would fell from where she left it.
“Yes… right… sure… Can I ask you something?” she says.
“I think so…” you say.
“What do you think about Rosé?” she says staring at your face. 
“Me? About Rosé? She seems nice and sweet” you say smiling, turning your head to the left so you could actually see Rosé…

 
“Nice and sweet? That smile says more than that, and your effort to look straight at her even more…” says Jennie smiling.

 
“No, I mean I was just trying to answer to your question…” you say. 
“Sure. Anyway, good luck” she says winking at you.
“Good luck? Why?” you ask her.
“Rosé is an angel, but she's not that innocent. I hope you’re ready, because if you don’t make the first move, she will… She had a bad experience in the past waiting for a girl that basically broke her heart... She built a wall around her heart. Yet, when she first saw you she felt something…” She says grabbing your shoulder.
“If you’re really going to try to make her falling in love with you’ll need to have patience… You must be ready to fight wars that, sometimes, won’t even be yours… You have to be ready to be there for her when she’ll need you the most… I’m not very close to Rosé as much as I’m with Jisoo… We’re bath buddies… But I got to know Rosé better every single day we spent together as a group… and there’s something about you that caught her attention, and I’ve never seen that little spark in her eyes, her hands sweating and be so silence with a girl when that girl, and I mean you, stare at her…” says Jennie.
 
“Okay...” you say looking at Jennie.

She winks at you.
 
“Ok… It’s nice to receive your blessing, I think… But…” you stare at her.
 
She opens her eyes…
 
You know that you like BLACKPINK but Jennie talking about love just after few days that you know Rosé it’s a little bit too much and too early. You don’t even know her. Just few videos and interviews. In order to talk about love, you need time.

 
“Nothing…” you say.
“Here are your drinks ladies, enjoy!” says the waitress handling on a tray the mango juices and cocktails on it. Each one of you grab yours and you toast.
“Happiness and new friends!” you say, then Jennie adds “and love!” winking at you.
You all laugh and drink.
“Oh! It’s playing! It’s playing!” you see Lisa jumping off the couch, grabbing Rosé’s hand and telling the girls to go with her and dance.

They all stand up.

“Won’t you come with us??” says Jennie. 
“Me? I don’t know I’ve just had drink… I don’t see myself jumping and moving…” you say looking at the empty glass.
“Common, are you afraid to look weird around us? We dance really good this type of music…” says Jennie.

“You? Asians? Despacito? I doubt. Your hips and  must move… Not your shoulders. Here, the one who’s going to slay this it’s me…” you jump off the couch too, Jennie grabs your hand and you follow her to the dance floor.

 
The girls are dancing in the middle of the dance floor. All eyes on them, yet nobody gets closer… Everyone are in their own world… Looking at some girls dancing, drinking, sleeping, talking… Then there’s you, dancing with 5 girls and showing how’s done.

 
“WOW!” says Lisa looking at you.

You laugh, then SoriNa grabs your hand and the two of you start dancing. SoriNa has always been an amazing dancer and she knows how to dance with a partner, freestyle is for her. You look at the girls, they are having the time of their life. They’re laughing, taking pictures and videos, dancing together and smiling. Then SoriNa grabs your hand again and grabs Rosé and now you’re dancing with her. You look at Jennie, she winks and smile, SoriNa gives her a high five. 

You feel a little bit uncomfortable… You would have preferred to dance with Jennie, instead of Rosé… You talked to Jennie more than to Rosé… Rosé seems to not even caring about who’s right behind her. She keeps moving her hips, hands and head; following the rhythm of the tropical song. She looks incredibly good… You don’t dare to put a hand on her hips because it could be too awkward, yet having her dancing against you feels worst… You’re kind of an introvert when it comes to people with who you haven’t really talked too, Rosé is not a special case. She’s gorgeous and very sweet but, as far as that, you don’t really know much about her.
 
Jennie told you that you might be her crush, but you don’t know how to feel about “it’s too early and you don’t even know her” you think. Yet, you let your body rolling following hers. 
Then the song change… Still danceable, yet it’s slower… She turns and finally she’s facing you. She’s smiling, biting her bottom lip a little bit and looking at you. 

“If it wasn’t for Jennie and SoriNa you wouldn’t dance with me, right?” she asks.
“I don’t know…” you say.
“You don’t know? 
“Yes, I don’t know… I mean I don’t really know you… It’s hard to dance with someone that you don’t know…” you say. Both of you stay still, looking at each other few inches far away.
“But you invited Joy to dance with you this morning… How’s different with me?” she asks smirking.
“It’s that Joy is Joy… I mean she’s older…” you say. You start to sweat.
“You’re older too… I shouldn’t dance with you too?” she asks with a pouch….
“No, you can dance with me… It’s that you’re different than her”
“Different than Joy? Let me see… I have hair, two eyes, two arms, two breatss, two hips…” she looks down “two lips…And thighs… Why you say that I’m different than her?” she puts her arms around your neck.
 
You don’t know what to say. She’s playing with you, it’s pretty obvious and the worst thing is that she’s turning you on… When she was talking about lips, they weren’t the ones that she has on her face obviously…

“You two are the same, but I see Joy like a nice older colleague… She seemed too serious this morning, that’s why I told her to dance with me…” you say.

 
Your lips are right next to her left ear.

 
“You actually grabbed her from her hand… She looked serious? So, you’re dancing with me because SoriNa forced you and because I look like I’m in need to have fun? Am I too serious?” says Rosé laughing in your left ear.
“No… I mean I think that you’re shy. That’s why… I would never ask a girl to dance with me if I don’t know her well… Also, music nowadays is more ual, what Joy and I dance this morning was a cool one…” you say finally finding a good excuse.
“So, you feel uncomfortable dancing this music with me, I suppose…” she says taking off your shoulders her arms.
“NO! I feel normal. It’s nice. It’s just that it would be easier if I know you better…” you say.

 
You hear a laugh and then Rosé face you.

 
“Get to know me better?” she smiles. “Ok, follow me…” she walks away from the dance floor, you turn around and follow her.

 
She sits again on the couch, you sit few inches far from her. Your hands are on your thighs.

 
“So, ask me” says Rosé sipping a little bit of her mango juice.
“Ask you, ask you what?” you say to her.
“I don’t know, you told me that things would be easier if we get to know me… Go” she says.
“Ok, Korea or Australia?” you say.
“I would say Korea because my dream is coming true. Australia because of family, friends and other funny activities…” she says.
“Funny activities? Like what?” you ask her grabbing your empty glass… you look at the waitress, raise the glass and immediately she nods. 
“You know… Hanging around not caring about how you look because no one will pay attention to eat. There’s no need to starving to look great because people don’t care, you can walk around the city with no makeup and…” she laughs 
“..and?” you say. The waitress handles you a cocktail, this time the cocktail is purple… You read her lips and is called Mai Thai. You sip, it’s sweet…
“..and Rosé? Tell me” you say again.
“…and you can go around with whatever you want because holding hands and kissing in public is not a problem… Also, people here are so slow when it comes to dates, you know? They wait like 5 dates to kiss you… I can’t think how much time they wait for… Hey! Your cocktail is purple! I love that color!” she says touching your glass with her index finger.

 
You laugh because you know what she was going to say at the end… 

 
“Yes, it’s purple… Do you want to try it?”
“I can’t… I mean I don’t know… Is it strong? I don’t want to have a headache tomorrow…” she says pulling her hair back with one hand. She looked incredibly sensual when she did that… You just stare at her.
“So? Is it strong?” she asks again.
“I don’t think so… It’s just sweet.
“Let me smell it…” she says grabbing the glass from your hands… “It’s sweet! Ok, I will… Don’t tell anybody, ok?” 

She sips a little bit of your cocktail and hums, applauds and open her eyes… It seems that she liked it.
 
“It taste really good!” she says. You can smell the scent of alcohol coming from … 
“So? What are you doing here? Huh? You two??” asks Jennie smiling. She sits next to Rosé.
“Talking” says Rosé.
“Rosé? Did you drink? You know that you’re not allowed to do it! Gosh…” says Jennie.
“I didn’t drink!” says Rosé.
“Okay, right. Explain me why that smell is in your mouth!” Jennie crossed her arms. She seems really angry.
“I can’t tell you…” says Rosé.
“You can’t tell me? Liar!” says Jennie.
NO! I mean… Y/N kissed me! She’s drunk!” says Rosé.
 
You look at her shocked. WTF did she just say? Is she crazy or something? 

“WHAT? Really??” says Jennie laughing.
“Ok… You couldn’t tell me… I get it… It’s better if I come back to the dance floor… Have fun, but you… Yes, you Y/N. Drink water so that smell goes away, I don’t want her to smell like that…” she disappears into the crowd.
 

You don't know how to react... Jennie seemed pleased about what Rosé said... She even left smiling at it. Now everyone will think that you and Rosé have something? You stare at your thighs. 

 

“Y/N? Are you ok? I’m sorry. I didn’t want to cause you any trouble… I told you that I couldn’t. I was so curious. Sorry? I’m not allowed to drink because I’m 20. I’m so embarrassed…” she hides her face with her hands.
 
You’re still kind of shocked… The idea of her saying that didn’t bother you… It’s just that she could have made up another excuse… a better one. Unless… unless she was thinking of kissing you… Also, she “kissed” you… She drank from the part of the glass in which you put your lips… 

 
“Don’t worry… I mean, you drank from my same glass. We kind of kiss each other… You know?” you say smiling. She removes her hands from her face and you see a huge smile that turns into a laugh.
“Yes! I’m not a liar. Yeah!” she says applauding.
“Ok, so Australia over Korea for more personal reasons. Cool…” you say sipping your cocktail.
“Yes, we can say that. You! Korea, New Zealand VS your country…” she says getting closer. She crossed one leg under her thigh… her right knee is on your left thigh…
“Well. Korea because I’m living my dream… Working with marketing and the music industry. New Zealand because of its people… I had a really good time there… and the country from where I’m from? That’s tough. I’ve lived in so many countries that I can’t say that I’m from a specific country….” You say looking at the cocktail in your hand.
“I’m impressed, you lived in so many countries that you can’t even say, or decide, which one your heart belongs? Is that hard?” asks Rosé.
“Hard? What do you mean by that?” you say looking at her.
“Well… In my case I lived just in New Zealand, Australia and Korea. Australia will always be my home… Don’t you ever miss one of the countries in which you’ve lived?” she asks you.
“I would say New Zealand… I went there for charity and I fell in love with everything that the island had to offer. I learnt so much… I didn’t live there, but I spent 2 months with Kiwis… You guys are awesome” you say to Rosé.
“Really? That’s what you think? Why?” she grabs your cocktail and sip a little of it again. You let her do it, then you grab again your glass and you leave on the “stage” that is right in front of you…
“I mean. Kiwis are amazing human beings. They know what is love, how to give love… They just love. They take care of others. They live their lives happy and with serenity… They’re beautiful inside out” you say nodding and smiling at her.

She’s smiling.
 
“Yes, we’re awesome… It seems that you really LOVE “kiwis” she says looking at the little stage that’s right in front of you… or she might be looking at the pole that is right in the middle of it.
“Yes… We can say that… Also, I love accents…” you say laughing.
“Accents?” she asks smiling.
“Yes… Australian or New Zealand accents are extremely … At least, for me…” you say smiling.
“Really??? So, if I talk to you in English…” she says looking at your lips. She’s biting hers.
“Nothing, I would stare at you like a total creep…” you say laughing and she burst into a loud laugh. She even pushed you from your left shoulder.
“OMG, so funny… That would be really hilarious to watch. Why we don’t give it a try??” she says.
“Right now? I don’t think that is a good idea… The music is not helping. Better another day” you say.
“Another day? I don’t know. I’ll be very busy… I’m always busy. Today is kind of like a miracle… Why we don’t leave the party and we can speak in English… Talking about my hometown made me homesick…” she says touching her eyes like she’s about to cry.
“Are you sure that you can get outside this place? You should tell your girls first… She grabs her phone from her purse, type something and then stands up. 
“So? Let’s go!” she starts walking away from where you are. You jump off the couch and follow her.

 
You open the door for her, she gets out, you follow her upstairs, opens the door of the dance studio, turns on the lights and closes the door behind you.

“Ah! This is what I needed! Quite, right?” she says jumping around like a ballerina. 
“I guess so…” you sit on the couch that’s on your left… Where Joy always sits…
 
Now you just stare at Rosé dancing ballet… She literally looks like a teenager trying to copy her favorite dancer movements, but failing hard. You laugh. Her yellow short dress and white vans look good on her.


 
“So? Are you going to stare at me all night?” she says.
“If I’m not wrong you had this amazing idea of coming here... Where’s my English with Australian accent??” you say crossing arms and legs… You descend a little of the couch so your head can lay at the back of it. 
“So… You really want me to talk to you in English? With my English? Right?” you nods. “You better be ready…” she says.

 
Then she starts speaking in English… You’re shocked. You knew, from your own experience, that people’s voice and attitude sometimes might change according to the language that they are speaking… Yet, you weren’t ready for that. She sounded so confident, a little bit cocky and very sensual… She sounded like this rich girls who acts like angels, but they are sinners… In every possible way. You just stare at her with your mouth open…

 
She keeps talking in English…

 
“So? What’s wrong? How do I sound?” she says walking towards you with her arms crossed.
“Good…” you say  your lips.
“Just good? I’m not talking to you in English just to hear good… I mean. You gave me hope that your reaction would have been better… You know? Like a standing ovation. You shouldn’t lie…” she says turning around and dancing ballet again.

 
You don’t know what to say… Even that last sentence sounded really ho.t too… 
 
“Yes, I think that I could react better… But I really love how you sound in English… You should speak more English…” you say while you sit properly on the couch.
“No, I’ll speak in Korean… By the way, how I sound in English?” she says running towards the couch and throwing herself on it… Her head is on your left shoulder…
“Good…” you say.
“Good?? You know just that adjective. Again, I expected more from a marketing assistant, you know? You’re not doing a great job…” she says laughing.
“It’s the first time that I hear you speaking in English. I’ll come up with something later… Also, my marketing abilities are for working, not for tagging friends…” you say smiling looking at the mirror that is in front of you two…
“Friend? If we’re already friends you should tell me what you think! Also, I think that you have more thoughts about my English than a simple “good” my friend…” she says touching your left cheek with her finger.
“As I’ve told you before, the only thing that is important in order to feel comfortable with someone is trust… When we have trust, we can say everything that it’s in our mind. Meanwhile, it’s better to leave it with that adjective “good” you say.
“So you consider me your friend but you don’t trust me? WTF of logic is that?” she says.
“I mean… Ok… You trust me?” you ask her.
“Of course I trust you, I wouldn’t ask you to follow me here, if it wasn’t for that… You know?” she says.

You breathe. There’re three possible scenarios… One, you tell her the truth, like a total creep, she slaps you in your face and you lose your job; two, you tell her “good” again but she knows that’s a lie and will look at you like a liar; or three, you tell her the truth and she might laugh… and then slap you in your face. You go for the third one...

“Okay, let’s see if you can handle this. I’m doing this so you know that I’m not a liar and what I’ve told you downstairs was true… I really do think that Australian accent is eargasmic, and yours is the best so far that I’ve heard… Seriously, the way you articulate long vowels and don’t pronounce properly the rhotic sound, /r/, and stuff was amazing. I found it y… Really y… Also, when you speak in English it seems that your confidence is back and that you’re ready to slay… I don’t really like cute voices… and when you speak in English is like…” you stop because your brain started to tell you that what you just said was already too much…
 
You just stare at her smiling awkwardly. She smiles and at you… She seems pleased and then she looks at her legs.

 
“I guess that I have to thank you for being honest with me… It’s funny that the first compliment that you give me is about my English and not my singing, beauty or dance abilities… Or how y I look with this dress… Why?” she asks looking at you.

 
You laugh. Not because you are happy that she actually didn’t punch you or slapped you, but because you thought all of the things that she listed. It’s just that you didn’t tell them out loud… 

 
“Well, I’m different… I won’t lie about the fact that, as a human being, the first thing that I look at is a face or a body, but with you it was different… From day one you didn’t show me your face… so I couldn’t say how beautiful you are. Yet, I’ve learnt that a pretty face means nothing… There’s something in every single person that attracts me towards her or him… That something is unique… For example the way a person sticks out the tongue when nervous, the way a messy hair fits so perfectly on someone, the way that someone crosses her legs in the most uncommon position, the way that a person shows affection by kissing you on your nose and not your lips... Those are the things that I’m attracted too… and, in your case, I started liking you when I heard you speaking in English with that weird accent of yours that gives a feeling of home? We can say?” you look at her. 

 
Her smile got bigger, you can even see her teeth… 

 
“WOW… I’ve never heard nobody saying something like that… By the way, when you meant that you like me… I didn’t really get it…” she says biting her tongue.
“…Oh! That! Like a friend… I like my friends… You know… Friends” you say laughing…
“Of course… Yet, the things that you said bout my accent weren’t very friendly… I must say… Also, I think that you didn’t finish the last sentence… You said that when I spoke in English was like…” she starts laughing.  
“Oh! That? The same…. I meant good…” you say looking around.
“When I speak in English is like “good”?” she says.
“Yes…” you say smiling.
“I don’t know… I still don’t believe you… I think that you’re still hiding something. I’ll find out!” she says pointing at your with her index finger. 

 
“SO! HERE YOU ARE!” Rosé and you stare at the door. 
“Hello there Jennie!” says Rosé.
“Hello there Jennie?! Hello there Jennie? You seriously… It’s midnight! Time to come back home, Roseanne!” says Jennie.
“Oh! It’s already midnight?? I’m shocked!” she says in English looking at you… She knows that you enjoy it more than you actually told her… She’s intelligent.

 
The two of you stand up, you let Rosé leave the studio first, turn off the light and close the door. You walk downstairs, enter the club and walk towards the couch on which sit Lisa, Jisoo and SoriNa. Lisa is sleeping, Jisoo is playing with Lisa’s hair and SoriNa is talking to your empty glass, the one that you left on stage… You remember that it wasn’t empty when you left it there… She must be drunk.

“Girls! Let’s go, I found Romeo and Juliette. Move your butts, now!” says Jennie while grabbing Lisa and Jisoo’s hands to make them stand up… Nothing.
“Jennie? I think that Lisa won’t wake up that easily… Jisoo seems a little bit drunk and SoriNa is in her own world at the moment… Let’s do something. Rosé grabs Jisoo… She seems stable. You help SoriNa walking towards the car and I can carry Lisa in my arms… What do you think?” you ask Jennie.

“Ok, let’s do it” she says.

Rosé grabs Jisoo and Jisoo puts around Rosé’s shoulders her arm, Jennie grabs SoriNa and she does the same and finally you grab Lisa in your arms and she surrounds your neck with hers. In less than a minute you stand in front of your car. 

“Rosé, can you take my keys and open the door? They’re inside my sweater” you say. Rosé leaves Jisoo laying on the car, runs towards you put her hands inside your sweater pocket and, finally opens the car. You walk to the truck, open in and lay Lisa on both seats… She seems comfortable. Then you takes SoriNa from Jennie and sit her right behind your seat.
 
“We’re going to leave the windows open… Jisoo and SoriNa will sit right next to the doors… You know… I don’t want to clean nothing…” Jennie and Rosé nod and laugh.
“Sit next to Y/N, Rosé… If anything happen with these two I know that I’ve the strongest stomach between us two…” Jennie sits in the middle of SoriNa and Jisoo… 
“Ok, we can go now” you say turning on the car.
 
Even though it’s midnight, or more, there’re a lot of cars… There’s even a little traffic… 

You look at your rare view. Everyone is sleeping… You look on your right…Even Rosé is sleeping… She has her head against the half-opened window… She sleeps with  open and you can see that a drop of saliva is coming out from one side… You laugh… Finally you arrive. 

“So… How can I wake them up?” you start thinking about the best possible way to wake them up without causing any trouble… You’re a girl yourself, you know that you would even kill someone if she or he interrupts your sleep… also, if you’re dreaming…

 
Then you hear someone coughing, opening the door and… “Yes… that’s what happen when you get drunk…” you turn around “SoriNa…” at least she got it and didn’t vomit inside the car…

 
You look at the girls, everyone just woke up… At least you didn’t disturb them. “Thanks SoriNa” you think.

 
“Ok, girls. Let’s move…” says Jennie.

 
She opens the door for Jisoo, who’s still sleepy…

 
“I can’t… I’m too tired Jennie… Carry me…” says Jisoo.
“NO, that’s not going to happen! Stand on your own feet. I’m tired too!” says Jennie.
“You saw me  and you can’t even carry me?? What kind of wife are you!” says Jisoo.
“What the heck are you talking about?! Just because we argue a lot it doesn’t make me your wife, idiot! Stand on your feet! I need my bed!” she says pushing Jisoo, but sleepy Jisoo is too strong…
“What’s happening…?” you look at Rosé, she just woke up.

You turn around. 
 
“GIRLS! STOP FIGHTING. We have SoriNa throwing up her soul at this moment… I’ll carry you Jisoo. But let Jennie getting out of the car…” 
 
Jisoo lets Jennie walking over her, so ¼ is out.

Rosé closed her eyes again… She’s really tired.

You jump off the car. 

“SoriNa are you ok??” you ask her.
“… Shiiiiiit… Gosh… I’ll stay here… Or it’s better if I walk over there, I can’t stand what’s on the floor right now…” she runs towards a bench and lay with one arm over her eyes…
 
You close her door and open the truck and grab Lisa. 

“Let’s go Jennie, fast so I can come for these two…” 
 
Jennie opens the entrance, jumps on the elevator, then open the door of their house and you run, take the stairs and leave Lisa on her bed. Jennie gives you her keys and says that she’ll wait for you with the door open to make things easier for you… You run again downstairs, grab her keys, take the elevator, run to your car and carry Jisoo and do the same but Jisoo seems to wake up when she listens Dalgom barking.

“Dalgomieeeee come here! Stop Y/N! Let Dalgomie jump on my belly so I can sleep with him!” you squat a little, Dalgom jumps onn Jisoo and you leave her on her bed with the dog.

“She’s weird” you say to Jennie and both of you start laughing.
 
You again run towards the car. 

 
“Ok, SoriNa is still on the bench… She seems to have fell asleep too… I don’t even know where she lives…. She’s too drunk and sleepy to tell me… She’ll stay at my place…” you say.

 
You walk towards Rosé’s door. Her head is on the half-opened window… If you open the door she might fall… She took off her seatbelt when you arrived, but immediately fell asleep…” you think.
 
This time is better to wake her up, at least to open the door…
“Rosé? Rosé? Rosie? Psss, psss” you say… Then she moves her head.
“Hey, can you move a little bit further, so I can open your door?” she’s blinking… and she seems confused too.

You open the door, and carry her. She puts her arms around your neck. Her face is on your left shoulder. You open the entrance door with a little kick, then you call the elevator with your foot and jump in. She’s really really light. You finally arrive, the doors open and you walk towards their house. There’s Jennie waiting with the door half open. When she sees you she opens it and then she closes it. You walk upstairs and leave Rosé on her bed. Her arms are still around your neck… She doesn’t seem to want to let you go…

“Rosé? Hey? I have to go…” you whisper. 
“N…no… stay..” she says with her eyes close. 
“Rosé? Common, I’ll come visit you… But right now I have to go…” you whisper again.
“Rosé? I ha-“ then she hugs you…
“Okay, I’ll leave but promise me that… Promise me that you will visit me…” you hug her too “I promise…” you say.
 
She lets you go, turn around and you leave the room. 

And jump downstairs…
 
“So?” says Jennie with her arms crossed on the couch.
“They are all asleep..” you say walking towards the door.
“No.. I mean, So? Did you two really…?” Jennie stands up and walk towards you.
“Rosé and I?” you think that even though Rosé could be punished for drinking, you can’t lie to Jennie… If Rosé got so close to you tonight was because of her…
“No, we didn’t…” you say looking at the floor.
“Ok. So, I imagine that we’ll see each other again. On our way back here, Joy told us that you’ll be our marketing director… Congrats, I hope that you’re ready…” says Jennie winking
“Oh, yes… I’m excited… See you!” you wave at her and close the door.

You jump on the elevator and hope that SoriNa still on that bench.

You run out the building, you don’t see SoriNa on the bench… “Shiiiit!” you scream. Then you see that someone turns on and off the lights of you car. You close your eyes a little bit.. It’s SoriNa.
 
You run, open the door and sit.

“Hey! How do you feel?” you ask her.
“A lot better… Can we go home? I’ll stay at your place tonight. Tomorrow morning we can gossip…” she falls asleep again.
“Yes… Sure…” you turn on the car and drive home again.