First day, YG (night) club?

BLACKPINK (ROSE) X READER
8:10am and you’re right in front of YG’s company entrance. It’s almost surreal to be there, right there, in front of the building that helped you once to, almost, make your dreams come true. Despite de fact that it didn’t happen, being surrounded by cool people who actually taught you really awesome stuff was priceless. You’re grateful and you’re laughing…

“I should get inside… A young girl standing in front of a door laughing with her eyes closed is creepy enough…” you breathe and get inside.
 
You take the elevator. 3rd floor. The floor is little and there are just 5 offices… Yours is the last one. You know it because your name is written on the door “L/N. Y/N Marketing Assistant”. “WOW…” you can’t believe that you’re now making your living at YG. Its walls are made of black glass, no one can see inside and, from the inside, you can’t see outside. The office has some libraries with magazines and albums. A huge desk, a black leather office chair for you, and 2 chairs for whoever will come. Behind the desk there’s a HUGE window. “Light!” you loved places with lots of light, it was kind of relaxing for you.  

“So, do you like it?” says someone who seems to be behind you. You’re standing right next to the window looking outside.
 
“Yes, I actually love it. The light that comes from the window is magical. It’s really peaceful here, huh?” you say to a man in jeans and black t-shirt.

 
“Yes. By the way, I’m Jack Park. I’m the Marketing Senior Manager. I’m here to welcome you and to begin your “training” program to how we handle business here, you know? SO you’ll be able to do things on your own. So, follow me please.” He’s smiling and pointing the door.

 
“So, this department it’s the most important part of this company. Without us people wouldn’t know who our artists are, their new music, their new videos, performance, etc. We organize events and we KEEP giving reasons why a certain group should be here or there. Because of us our idols succeed or not… That’s why Mr. Yang spends HUGE amount of money, that’s why you’re well paid” and he winks.

 
“I imagine” you reply. You don’t really know what you should say…

 
“As you know, there’re just 5 offices here. Each office has its purpose. Because you’ve just started you’re going to be my assistant. You’re going to learn from me EVERYTHING. Do you know why I wasn’t against your presence here?” he’s looking at you.

 
“No, Sir.” You say.

 
“Call me Jack, please. We are a friendly department, we treat each other as human beings… It’s better if we talk to each other like we were friends, also because this particular job, here, is the most stressful… When things get tough, ARE TOUGH….” He scratches his head.

 
“Ok, Y/N. As I was telling you, I didn’t hesitate to have you on my team. Why? Because YG knows what he’s doing... I mean this is his company and he could NEVER try to ruin it… Also, because when I read your résumé I was impressed… You’ve lived and studied in so many places, you know culture, people’s likes and dislikes, traditions, languages, dances… You know more than anyone here about worldwide culture facts. I was impressed by your young age and how much you’ve achieved in your life… You’re always looking for to help people to succeed in their life, you try to make a difference… Seriously, you’re a beautiful human being. That’s what this department needs. Fresh young people like you with tons of knowledge” he’s giving you a thumb up.

 
“I’m glad that you’re happy and excited to help me… I hope I’ll be able respond when you might need me and to give ideas when asked” you say smiling.

 
“Ok, so… Let’s start! First, you need to know about YG’s artists. Let me tell you that, because you’re young it’s better if you work with young idols, you know? I thought about WINNER. Also, you need to understand older artists marketing strategies, and CL, seems just right. What about that?” he’s crossing his arms and smiling at you. You see that he feel so intelligent by the choice that he makes… 

 
“It sounded really awesome too me. So?” 

 
“So? So, you need to study them. Tomorrow we’ll do a little question & answer game about both artists. Also, you should study, a little more, about Korean Entertainment Industry, most of all: programs. It should be easier for us to look for the next opportunity, or even develop a program that can get the attention of our public. We have to keep innovating!” he’s laughing.

 
“That’s true. So? May I go to my office?” you stare at him.

 
“Yes. Go to your office, study… Tomorrow I’ll evaluate your knowledge. Good luck. By the way, you’ll work for real from next week. YG prefers to train you as much as possible about his artists… We will see.” He winks and disappears.

 
You walk to your office again. Close the door. Sit on your chair and turn on the laptop. You’ve been looking for all type of information. “WINNER and CL…. WINNER and CL…” you’re kind of happy, and surprise, that BLACKPINK wasn’t given to you. “They’re slaying the scene right now… Yet, WINNER’s comeback should be a nice opportunity to find more information about them… They’re going to be interviewed by different people and they’re going to be on thousands of variety shows.” CL has always slayed the KPOP industry. From fashion, to advertisement; that woman is a legend and studying “her” is a never ending learning experience… 

 
After hours of studying, it’s lunch time. You remember that Sorina, the day before, told you to call her to have lunch together. You deal her number, she answers and then you go to the cafeteria. 
Everything is super calm. There’s no one. Just the guy who works behind the “bar”, that also is the cashier, and that’s it. Weird. 

 
Then you see a familiar face walking in: Suga. You wave at him and he get closer. 

 
“So, how’s your first day?” he sits right in front of you.

 
“Normal. I did expect tons of work to do, instead of that I just need to study hard this week to work properly from next week… Until now, everything seem fine… You?” you tap the table with your fingers.

 
“Cool. Happy to hear that you’re studying. You won’t disappoint BLACKPINK…” he winks at you.

 
“I won’t disappoint them. I won’t even work with them. Just WINNER and CL” you say smiling.

 
“WHAT?? Why? I can’t believe it! If you want, I can make some calls, so you can finally work with them… She won’t… I mean, you won’t like working with WINNER… Do you like them?” he says.

 
“What? I mean, I don’t get it. I don’t need you to make any call… I’m fine of the “product” that I’ve received. You ask if I like them? More than BLACKPINK, I might say… There’s one member that can play guitar! So, talented, don’t you think??” you say smiling.

 
“AAAAAAAAND? Rosé from BLACKPINK can play it too… Gosh… She’ll be heartbroken… I mean, I’ll be heartbroken… Me, not her… What am I even talking about?” he’s nervously laughing. 

 
“She? What? You are arguing with me about my boss decision… I’m happy to work with WINNER and CL. If I’ll ever get the chance to work for them, fine…” you don’t know why you even need to defend your boss decision… 

 
“I thought about something else. You know. Remember that I’ve told you that you shouldn’t miss out opportunities… That you should be more open-minded because it will open more doors? You’re a girl. BLACKPINK are girls. You are in your 20s, BLACKPINK are in their 20s. It would be nice, for both of you, to get to know each other…” then he suddenly stops talking and looks behind you. 

 
“Hello!” says someone. You turn around: Sorina. She waves at Suga and then sits.

 
“So, have you order?” she’s looking at you.

 
“No, I was waiting for you” you say.

 
“Cool. Let’s order! Suga, will you eat with us right? You’re pale bro…” Sorina grabbed Suga hand and looked really close, at his skin…

 
“I’m fine. Yet, I can’t stay “cool” … I repeat you should work with BLACKPINK… Whatever. Next time, right Sorina?” both of them start laughing.

 
“I guess so…” you say.

 
“So, how much time do they give you for lunch Y/N?” asks Sorina.

 
“1 hour and a half” you say.

 
“Let’s eat and then you’ll spend some time with me, and other people…” she looks at Suga.

 
After you’ve finished eaten a sandwich and orange juice, you just adore juice; you follow Sorina and Suga towards some underground floor… You infer that is underground because you’re using the stairs and you’ve already descended 2 floors.

 
“Here” says Sorina.

 
You see a hug green door. On the door it says “-3 floor.” Just that, nothing else.

 
You look at Suga and at Sorina. They’re smiling. You’re scared.

 
Sorina pulls the door and you see the both of them walk in. 

 
“Guys?” you say from outside the door.

 
“Come in Y/N! You’ll like it!”

 
You get inside the door and close it behind you.

 
The room is very unique… It seems that is kind of a night club… There’s some pole dancing’s poles, a bar, a DJ set, a lot of couches and curtains. It’s HUGE. 100 people could easily stay there. 

 
“So? Do you like it?” Sorina asks you.

 
“Yes. Explain it” you say.

 
“Well. It’s here where YG’s idols and, some, workers come to distract themselves. Dancing, drinking, laughing… It’s a place for everyone… Despite the fact of some poles… They’re just to have fun, you know what happen when people get tipsy. This actually opens Friday and Saturday night. You should jump by tomorrow. You’ll love it… You might get the chance to meet really cool people… Just saying.” She winks.

 
“Yes, this is where everyone come to distract a little bit. Idols can’t go out that much… Can’t really date without being criticized by their own fans, sometimes. This place is the only “world” in which they can do almost everything that they want to… Also, look at that red door…” Suga is pointing at a door that is pretty far away from you…

 
“Saw it? Well, that door is actually the entrance of a tunnel that connects ALL the biggest agencies here in Korea. SM, JYP… A lot of artists go to the underground part of their company, walk through a door, that leads to a tunnel, and then they drive a golf car in order to arrive here. It’s awesome. You know what’s even better?” he’s looking at you.

 
“What?” you ask.

 
“That, because you work in marketing you’re considered a VIP here… Trust me” and he’s looking at you nodding.

 
“VIP? Me? A newbie?” you laugh.

 
“Yes, a VIP. You. Marketing is really important for agencies. A group might lack in terms of dancing, but they can sing? It’s your job to make things happen. You’ll need to be aware tomorrow… Others companies might try to make you work for them. Almost no one get the chance to work at YG, the same goes as well for other entertainment’s companies. So… I think that you get the point” he winks. 

 
“Kind of. So… Tomorrow? I think it will be nice. Now, I have to go…” you say looking at your phone.
 
You run upstairs, take the elevator and you’re sit, again, in your office, studying…

“5:30pm time to come back home.” You grab your stuff, put on your jacket and cap, say bye” to everyone and you run towards the elevator. When it opens you smile, there are a lot of people inside. The elevator is capable of holding 15 people… It seems that 12 are there. Yet, you recognize that, upfront, there’s a woman that you actually know. “The ray ban lady” she’s right in front of a group of girls that haven’t stopped giggling since the elevator opened its doors… 

“Up or down?” says the woman.
“Down.” You say.
“Come, fast” she says.
 
You jump in.

 
The elevator smell really good. It smell like vanilla. “Nice” you smile.
“Hello” says someone.

 
You turn around and you find out that, the girls that were giggling are BLACKPINK. They are surrounded on each side by people. Body guards and managers, you dare to say. 

 
“Hey” you say.

They just stares at you smiling. Then you see one of them nudging the one that said hi. You laugh. She blushes and when she was going to tell you something, the elevator stops and its doors open. “Ground floor”. You wave at them and leave the elevator. 

The one that salute you was really cute. You could feel how shy she was just by looking at her body language. Head down, red cheeks, nervous smile, her hair that covered her face. “Cute” you smile, run to your car, jump in, turn on the GPS, and drive back home. When you turn on the radio you immediately listen a BLACKPINK’s song. You’re happy that even though you won’t work with them, at least you could randomly see them at YG. They seemed nice… “Suga was right, it could have been awesome to be friend with these cuties” you think. 

Another night has passed by. Seoul is a very unique city. Despite the fact of being the capital of the country, it’s kind of surprising that you can’t hear any loud sound coming from the street. You remember living in New York, 22rd floor and you could even hear the loud conversations coming from down the street of drunk people. You’re loving this new environment: downtown + tranquility? You can handle this. You laugh and fall asleep.