White Castle. Dinner. The thruth.

BLACKPINK (ROSE) X READER
The new day has been horrible, at least the morning and afternoon. Blackpink’s rehearsal took 4 or more hours. The girls were scared of the little stage that was high enough for them to break a bone if they fall from there. Despite that, they were really excited because more than 14000 people were going to attend their first Japanese showcase. You had lunch and then went to the photo session. That was easy and quite. In less than 2 hours the girl did their job with Dior. After that you went shopping and Rosé bought a miniskirt, her favorites, and a nice shirt. Finally you were driving towards Rosé’s date with the cute guy. You weren’t that excited.
The guy gave Rosé some flowers and then they started eating. The place, at least, wasn’t that romantic. A lot of food was served and you got the chance to eat too. They laughed and smiled all the time, it seemed that she was having a blast. Sometimes Rosé would even look at you and smile to see if anything was fine, you just smiled back and keep eating. 

 
“So, have you ever date or something?” says Taehyung, her date.
“Me? No, never…” says Rosé laughing.
“It’s impossible that you have never dated… You’re to gorgeous!” says Tae.

Rosé smiles, than she looks at you. 

 
“I mean I’ve met really cool people in my life… I hang out with some people in the past. But nothing serious… Even though I liked them I always liked them too much and it’s not funny…” says Rosé biting her lip. Why she said that? She wasn’t happy with you?

 
“Oh, I see… You should find someone that likes you more than you like” says Tae.
“Yes” she says.

 
Finally the date was over. Tae paid for everything and you and Rosé were free to come back to the hotel, get change and wait for Confetti and Shin-hye to pick you up for the amazing afternoon/evening. You were pretty excited, they both seemed really funny to be around yesterday evening. Also, if the two were dating, at least it wasn’t to look weird if you hold hands with Rosé sometimes… You smiles at that thought in the car.

 
“Why are you smiling?” asks Rosé.
“I’m happy that we’re going to spend some quality time together… Also, Confetti and Shin-hye seem really cool to be around… They might be like us, you know? So, if I want to hug you, I can do it…” you say smiling.
“I… I don’t think that’s a nice idea. I mean, we won’t be alone. Mr. Yang will be there, and Mr. Park too. Also, all the member and Joy are going to be with us all the time…” says Rosé.
“Never say never…” you say winking.
“Don’t say that… Gosh” she says. 

 
She seems angry… Have you said something wrong?

 
“Ok, I won’t say that. But it’s already dark and a castle at night is not very illuminated… We might have the chance to do something sweet, you know?” you say again, trying to make the girl understand that you just want to be nice to her.
“Yes, I know. We will see…” she says looking outside the window. 
“By the way, you said that the two girl might have something… Do you think they like each other?” asks Rosé… You’re pretty shocked by her random question.
“What? I mean, I don’t know. They look close and Shin-hye basically spent all night hugging the girl, grabbing her arm and hands… If they have something, they look really cute and happy… You can tell that, if they were a couple, Confetti is the funny and serious one among the two, and Shin-hye is the baby that need protection… Confetti does a nice job at it” you say.
“You think so?” asks Rosé.
“Yes, but I don’t know if they’re together, we should ask tonight…” you say.
“No, don’t do that… It’s none of our business” says Rosé.
“But you asked? It’s not bad to ask to type of questions…” you say.
“Yes, but I don’t want to know, not now…” says Rosé sighing.
“Not now? What?” you say laughing.
“I mean, we don’t really know them and it could be weird…” says Rosé.
“It’s not weird, but it’s ok. I won’t ask anything, if you don’t ask” you say.
“Deal” she says putting a hand on your thigh.

 
You arrived at the hotel. Get change and you all wait inside Lisa and Rosé’s room. 

 
Mr. YG gets a call, the girls are waiting for you all in the entrance. The elevator is not that big, everyone gets inside, a red bulb turn on “too much weight”.

 
“We are going to stay here. Wait for us downstairs… See you in less than a minute” says Jennie grabbing your arm. The doors of the elevator close.

 
“There’s something that I want to tell you. I won’t give you every detail because I’m still kind of confused” says Jennie.
“Girl, I don’t like you and I won’t play any ual game with you… It was a one-time only thing…” you say crossing your arms.
“Gosh, why you think it’s about ?” asks Jennie.
“It’s not about it?” you asked surprised.
“No, it’s not. You better listen to me. You’re a nice person, I don’t like players… Rosé is acting super strange, not only with you, but with her own members. There’s something about a girl that I don’t know… We kind of know this girl, but I think that Rosé might have had something with her… I don’t know” says Jennie.

 
A girl? Something with her? You’re shocked.

 
“We kind of know this person? WHAT? Rosé recently has been acted weird, yes… But she’s not that type of person. You must be confused. Also, who’s this person?” you ask.
“It’s the gi-“ but when Jennie was going to finish the sentence, the elevator opens and Rosé is right there.
“Girls, we need to go!” says Rosé grabbing your arms. 

 
Jennie looks at you confused, and you just smile.

 
“What were you talking about?” asks Rosé looking at Jennie.
“I’m so excited for visiting the white castle… Yesterday I’ve done some researches and girl, you don’t know what’s ahead of us…” says Jennie laughing. She looks at you and you laugh too.
“Oh, I see… I don’t know what it is but I hope we’ll have some fun” says Rosé grabbing your arm. 
“Yes, I hope so” you say. 

 
Your mind is still trying to understand what Jennie meant and who’s the girl that Rosé like… Yet, you can’t believe that she’s doing something with someone else… She’s too nice to do that.

 
Finally the elevator opens its door and you walk towards the entrance. An old Volkswagen van was waiting outside. Someone step out from the pilot door. It was confetti.

 
“So?” she says at you, Jennie and Rosé. 
“Do you like it?” she asks smiling.
“IT’S AMAZING! I LOVE IT! I hope Lisa brought her camera!” says Jennie.
“She said the same, Lisa. But I brought mine! I’ll be in charge of taking pictures tonight… I’m pretty passionate about it. After travelling all over the world, meeting really cool people and kids, photos are the only things that remains” says Confetti.
“You’re really cool” you say smiling.
“Don’t say that… Trust me, the more you get to know me the further you’ll want to be to me… I’m weird and I have some bad jokes that Jisoo was going to leave the van a walk toward our destination…” says Confetti laughing, you all laugh.
“Ok, so… Get inside, get comfy and let’s start this thing…” she says. She run towards her door, waits for you to get inside and close the door. Finally she’s driving..

 
“Music! I’m in charge of music!” screams Jennie. 

 
She throw herself over your all and give Shin-hye, who’s Confetti’s co-pilot, her iPod. She plugged in and finally you have this bubbly pop soundtrack. 

 
Mr. YG and Mr. Park fell asleep. Joy too and Lisa is taking some pictures with her phone. Jisoo is talking with Jennie, and you and Rosé are talking too.

 
“It’s really cool this van” you say.
“Yes, it is” she says smiling.
“Confetti is a nice driver… I didn’t know that foreign people could drive in another country… Did she get a new license here?” you ask to Rosé.

 
It seem that she heard you, she turns down a little bit the music.

 
“No, I didn’t need to. I have an international license. I can drive in any country for 2 years with no problems. That’s why I drive pretty good…” she says smiling at Shin-hye.
“I don’t know, but when you have a race car your driving gets worst girl. Last night I almost had an heart attack. She drove so fast towards our hotel that I could feel the pressure of the air over my face…” says Shin-hye laughing.
“But we arrived. Be thankful” says Confetti.
“I guess she wanted to arrive earlier at the hotel…” you say smiling.

 
You can tell that both girls inferred that what you meant was that Confetti wanted to arrive at the hotel as fast as she could so she could cuddle with Shin-hye or something else.

 
The girls laugh.

 
“Yes, I really wanted to arrive because we both wanted to eat ice-cream… But can I ask you something?” says Confetti.
“Yes, sure” you say. You feel Rosé’s hand on yours. She’s squeezing it.
“Do you think that this woman, right here, is my girlfriend?” asks Confetti.

 
You don’t know what you say…

 
“I mean, I think you do because of what you’ve said before…” says Confetti. 

 
Shin-hye is laughing.

 
“I mean… I don’t know… You tell me…” you say.
“We’re not together, if I tell you how I met this weird human being that loves to suffer because of her high heels, you’ll laugh… I can say that our friendship must be fate or something, but nothing else, trust me” she says smiling.

 
You’ve spent the entire ride talking about how Shin-hye driving skills were so bad that Confetti didn’t know how she’ll be able to act like a driver in her next movie… You all laughed.

 
“Yes, we’re not a couple. It would be weird, she’s weird and I don’t like her… She likes someone else…” says Shin-hye. You can see how Confetti is blushing.
“And you have a girlfriend Confetti?” you ask. Rosé is looking at you.
“Me? No. I don’t have one. What about you?” she says looking at the rare view. Your eyes meet.
“Me? I’m getting to know someone…” you say smiling at Rosé.
“Oh, I see… That’s cool” she says.
“Yes, but for now it’s nothing serious, you know?” you say.
“Nothing serious, I would never say that… Not in front of her, of course…” says Confetti smiling.
“How did you…?” you ask surprised, but you smile.
“It’s pretty obvious that you both like each other. You should make it clearer, you know?” says Confetti. Rosé seems a little bit pissed off from what Confetti said.
“More obvious? I think we’re fine with this right now. You know that I don’t fall for the first person that smiles at me…” says Rosé. 

 
You all kept silence for few seconds. Then Confetti laugh. 

 
“Ok, Mrs. Park. If you say so. I’m sorry if I said something that you didn’t like. By the way, we’ve just arrived” says Confetti.

 
The castle is literally white! Even though, it’s already dark, the moon shines over the castle. It’s huge and beautiful. 

 
“August is the moth of ghost stories. I hope that you’re ready. We’ll be the only ones tonight to walk through the halls of this building…” she says laughing.
“Stop doing that!” says Shin-hye at Confetti.
“Stop doing what?” says Confetti laughing.
“Scaring the sh*t out of these people… Don’t do that!” she says.

 
You all jump off the van, stretch a bit and you walk towards the castle. Inside there’s a tour guy waiting for you all. He seems cool. 

 
“Good evening, I’m Takeshi. I’ll be your tour guy. I’ll tell you everything about this place and its stories” he says smiling and bowing.
“Yes, I’m ready for it!” says Confetti. She really like scary places, you can say.

 
Rosé grabs your arm. She already seems scared by the castle…

 
Confetti gets closer. 

 
“Hug her, I think she’s already scary” she says laughing. 
“Ouch…” she says…
“Oh, sorry… I felt something touching my elbow and I move it… Did it hurt?” says Rosé at Confetti that was right behind her.
“No… Don’t worry” she says laughing. 

 
You follow the tour guy. The castle is huge and every room that you all visit has a weird aura. After 30 minutes, Takeshi tells you that you have 10 minutes to visit the place freely. You all chose the garden because it’s open and less creepy than the castle itself. 

 
“I need to pee” says Lisa.
“Yes, me too…” says Mr. Park.
“Ok, if anyone wants to go to the bathroom, follow me” says Takeshi.

 
Confetti, Shin-hye, Rosé and you didn’t have to. You all walk through the graden. Confetti knows a lot about the place.

 
“Do you want to listen a story?” says Confetti.
“No” says Rosé.
“Ok, once upon a time…” she says.

 
Rosé walks towards Confetti and pinch her.

 
“Can you call your girlfriend back, please?” says Confetti laughing.
“Rosé, come here… Leave the storyteller alone” you say laughing.
“Yes, leave the storyteller alone Rosé” she says laughing.
“Ah, fine…” Rosé comes back into your arms.
“Ok, so. Once upon a time there was this concubine. She was the prettiest one. The king had already a wife, of course, but because we’re talking about old dynasties, kings were always looking forward to bigger families and more kids. This concubine was in charge to take care of the queen. On night, the queen asked the concubine to bring her food. When she came back with different plates on her hands, one fell off… The plate broke into 10 pieces… The queen decided to kill the concubine and to throw her inside a water well… This same water well that’s right next to us… According to some people, at night we can hear the ghost of the concubine crying, counting the pieces of the plates that she broke… One piece, two pieces, three pieces… When she arrives to ten…” Confetti stops walking, you all look at her, she’s right in front of you.

 
She turns around with a white light that illuminates her face. You all get scared and jump back.

 
“She’ll kill you” she screams.

 
You all scream…

 
Confetti is laughing.

 
“GOSH!” says Shin-hye punching Confetti.
“Ouch, stop… Seriously stop” says Confetti laughing.
“You scared me… and them too” she says pointing at you and at Rosé…
“I’m sorry. Yet, it’s a true story though…” she says smiling.

 
She walks towards you and Rosé.

 
“I’m sorry… Are you ok?” she asks smiling. 
“Yes, I’m fine…” you say.
“I need to pee…” says Rosé.
“Because you scared her, you need to mend things. Take her to the bathroom, now!” says Shin-hye.

 
You would love to go with them, but you’re to scare to get into the castle again… 

 
“Oh, fine…” says Confetti sighing.
“Come” says Confetti. 

 
Rosé, with her arms crossed, follows. 

 
“So, you’re not her girlfriend?” says Shin-hye staring at the well.
“No, I’m not” you say.
“What are you waiting for?” she says.
“I don’t know. The right time, you know? I want everything to be perfect” you say smiling.
“How cute” she says.

 
You look at the castle, there’s a white light that comes from a window…

 
“Shin-hye?” you say pointing at a window.
“A flash? Of a camera? It might be Confetti. She said that she was in charge of pictures tonight… Don’t worry. It’s not a ghost… I hope” she says laughing.

 
After 15 minutes, the entire crew is back. They’re all laughing.

 
“Shin-hye! It’s true that Confetti scared you all?!” asks Jisoo running towards you.
“I wanted to see that!” says Lisa.
“Don’t worry, next time…” says Confetti.
“Hey, Confetti? Did you take some pictures upstairs?” you say pointing at the castle.
“Yes… You got scared because of that too?” she says smiling.
“No, no…” you say laughing.
“Have you seen something strange in the pictures?” asks Mr. Yang.
“No, nothing strange…” she says smiling.

 
Rosé pushes Confetti’s shoulder and walks towards you.

 
“I think that it’s time to eat something…” says Confetti.

 
You all bow to Takeshi and leave the place. Confetti told you about an amazing place in which you could eat. You were all excited.

 
Finally you arrive at this restaurant. There’re plenty of rooms, private rooms. Confetti said it was better because of Blackpink’s popularity. They all smiled when she said that.

 
You get inside this little and cozy room. There was almost no light, and the place was too romantic for a dinner with friends, but the music, the interior and the room was beautiful. Confetti is in the middle of Rosé and Shin-hye. You sit next to Rosé, and the rest sit all around the table.

 
“Ok, I’ve ordered everything that’s on the menu… I hope that you’ll enjoy” says Confetti. The restaurant is extremely expansive. You all bow to her. Everyone, but Rosé.
“Rosé, where are your manners?” you jokingly say.
“That’s what I always say, this new generation of kids…” says Confetti laughing. Rosé nudges her…
“You two seem to be very close” says Jennie that’s right in front of Rosé.

 
Confetti and Rosé stop smiling and stare at Jennie.

 
“Well, we’re to girls… We’re almost the same age… It’s normal to get close” says Confetti, drinking a little glass of sake. 
“Yes, I guess so” says Jennie. She looks at you shaking her head.

 
The dinner was amazing, you all drink a little bit too much, ate a lot of food and talked about everything and nothing. 

 
“I’m going to the bathroom…” says Rosé.
“Yes, me too” says Confetti.

 
You look around. Mr. Yang and Park were too drunk… Lisa and Jennie were sleeping in her seats. Jisoo was trying to put the bottle on her head… You look at Shin-hye.

 
“We’re going to order another dessert, right?” she says looking at you.
“If you want too” you say smiling.

 
The two ladies leave the room.

 
After few minutes, you need to pee too…

 
“Girl, I need to go to the restroom…” you say.
“Sure” she says eating her ice-cream.

 
You leave the room and walk around the floor…

 
There’s tons of rooms like yours, everything is in Japanese… You walk around and finally you find the bathroom. You slide the door, but then some weird sounds catch your attention, you stop opening the door and look from that little space that you slide… Your eyes can’t believe it…

 
Rosé kissing is kissing someone... That person is… Confetti? 
Rosé legs are around Confetti’s hips. Her arms around her neck… She’s even crying. Confetti lift Rosé grabbing her legs, she keeps kissing her… Rosé moans. You see how Confetti’s hand slide under Rosé miniskirt. Enough.

 
You open the door. You feel some tears falling from your cheeks. 

 
“So, this is what you were doing when you went to the bathroom? The entire time, seriously Rosie?” you say.

 
You can’t believe how stupid you were. You should have understood that Rosé had something with the girl… The way she looked at her during the event, the way she was joking around, the way they looked at each other. Jennie was right…

 
Confetti step back from Rosé, Rosé settles her miniskirt. 

 
“Say something at least!” you scream to them.

 
Confetti look around, she’s biting her cheeks… Rosé looks down.

 
You walk inside the bathroom and slide the door. 

 
“So? Speak, now!” you scream. 

 
You walk towards Rosé, grabbing her arm. 
“Ouch! You’re hurting me…” she says trying to take off her arm from your hand.

 
Confetti walks forwards, she puts her hands on yours.

 
“You’re hurting her, leave her. We’re grown up people here. There’s no need to be aggressive, ok?” says Confetti.

 
You look at Rosé, she looks down… She’s crying.

 
“Ok” you say. You release her. She step back, arms crossed.
“Now, speak… Please” you say.

 
Confetti looks at Rosé.

 
“I think she won’t speak. I’ll do it” she says. 

 
Rosé looks at Confetti shaking her head.

 
“Don’t worry. I think it’s better…” says Confetti.
“Ok, girl. Rosé and I met long time ago. We went to the same college. I was a dickhead and I didn’t notice that she liked me. I made tons of mistakes. Then, her stupid boyfriend treated her like a piece of you know what and I always fought for her… I punched the guy’s face several times. Then, this happen… She finally made her dream come true and she left me. Well, I shouldn’t say that because she has never been my girlfriend. But, I made some promises that I didn’t keep…” Confetti says.

 
You nod. At least the girl was honest. 
“You? You have something to say?” you say looking at Rosé.
“Did you two organize this thing? Because Rosé has been acting weird since like a week…” you say.
“No. That’s the interesting thing… Nothing of this was organized, yet we met again…” says Confetti.
“Do you like her?” you ask.

 
Confetti looks down, she bites her lips. 
Rosé looks down too…

 
Even though the question was for Confetti, you can tell, by their body language that they prefer to keep their mouth shut.

 
“Fine, I see… Basically I was always the second choice?” you say to Rosé.
“Don’t say that…” says Rosé.
“That’s why you asked me those questions about love… If I’ve ever hurt someone, if I’ve ever cheated on someone… You know what’s funny? If you were trying to protect yourself from someone like that, you ended up being that someone… You two make a really cute couple, you both are disgusting. Players… You deserv-“ but you can’t say anything else because Confetti had just pushed you against the door. 

 
She has her hand on your neck, she’s elevating you… You can’t really breathe.

 
“Leave her…” says Rosé.

 
Confetti breaths, she let you on the floor.

 
“You shouldn’t say that. You can’t understand. I can’t understand what’s going on either… None of us can. You can’t judge someone just because of what your eyes and heart say. That’s your opinion, your thoughts… You’ve never been through of what I’ve been through. Every time I got the chance to stay close enough to her, something or someone takes her away from me… I don’t know how much time you’ve spent with Rosé, but I guess that you don’t really want to fight for her. You just entered the room and said those things” says Confetti.

 
She looks at Rosé. 

 
“Are you going to stay there or we can go?” says Confetti.
“I think it’s better to come back to our hotels too” you say standing up.

 
You both look at Rosé.

 
You get closer to Rosé, but she step back when she sees you getting closer to her…

 
“Oh, I see…” you say laughing.
“Have you ever even liked me? Or you always had her in your mind?” you say.
“It’s not what you think… It’s that I need to understand things…” says Rosé.
“Understand what? You even kissed her! There’s not much left to understand Rosé” you say.
“Listen, can we all leave, please? You can talk in the hotel” Confetti says.
“No” you say. You want to hear Rosé’s version of the story… You want to understand what’s going on…
“Why not?” asks Confetti.
“I want to hear what Rosé has to say” you say.
“You can do that later. Can’t you see that the girl can’t speak right now? Don’t be selfish, let’s go” says Confetti. 
“I want to go…” says Rosé.

 
Confetti stares at you like saying “do you see?”. You don’t move from the door.

 
“Ok, I guess that I’ll move you…” says Confetti grabbing your from your waist. She moves her head so Rosé understands that she can leave. She runs opens the door and walks away. 

 
Confetti puts you down.

 
“Why she was crying when you were kissing her?” you ask.
“What?” Confetti says.
“Yes, before I got into the bathroom, I saw her crying while you were kissing her… She was smiling too…” you say.
“Oh, I see that you’ve been watching us” says Confetti laughing.

 
She looks herself in the mirror. 

 
“Have you ever been in love?” she asks.
“Me? I don’t know…” you say.
“You don’t know? Well, let me tell you how love feels, how she feels it. Remember that each one of us has her or his own idea of how love works. Rosé is a wonderful human being. She believes in fairytales, love stories… I’ve never believed in those. When I met Rosé I thought she was the most innocent girl ever. With the time, I was proved right. Yesterday night, she did the same things she did at a party. I was being too touchy with a girl, she decided to pull off a nice show with her ex-boyfriend just to make me jealous. The next day she stopped talking to me” says Confetti.
“Why?” you ask.
“Because she thought that if I was jealous I would run to her… That was just stupid. Don’t you think? She stopped talking to me because I made her do things that weren’t right. I’m not talking about drugs or alcohol, but every time we see each other, we are close or whatever, there’s always something in the middle that stop us from doing things” she says.

 
You know that when she talked about something or someone that is in the middle, is you.

 
“I’m not saying that’s your fault or something. It’s not. It’s my fault and her fault. But, even though I don’t believe in fairytales, I believe in fate. It’s weird that after almost 2 years Rosé and I meet again. I’ve never tried to reach her out… Yet, here we are…” she says smiling.
“Do you love her?” you ask.
“Love her? I don’t know. You see? I don’t know, she doesn’t know… That’s why your accusations were senseless… It might have been the alcohol we drunk tonight. Yet, I have a question for you” says Confetti crossing her arms and walking towards you.

 
You look up. 

 
“Are you going to give up on her or are you going to fight for her?” she asks.

 
You thought that after seeing Rosé kissing someone else it was over. But that question was enough to give you some strong flashbacks. You can’t deny that you feel good with the girl. She’s nice and it might have been because of her bad past experiences that she acted weird since day one. If Confetti was the answer, you’ll finally get the chance to know the real Rosé. You don’t know how much time you would spend in Korea working for YG… You might need to understand better how love works. Also, Confetti doesn’t seem angry at you, why would she be? You should be angry at her, but Rosé stated in the car that you weren’t her girlfriend… How things will end?

 
“I don’t know…” you say.
“You don’t know? Give up or fight. I won’t give up. Not this time” says Confetti.

 
She walks away from the bathroom. You’re alone. You leave the toilet too and walk towards the little private room. 

 
Confetti is staring at her phone. Rosé is drinking. Jennie is staring at you like “what the hell happened out there?” and the rest is just too drunk or too sleepy…

 
“I think we should go” says Confetti.

 
She stands up. 

 
“Girl… I don’t think that we can do much… We’ll need to move this people asses” says Shin-hye to Confetti.
“I will. Let me pay and I’ll be right back” she leaves the room. Rosé looks at her…

 
You sit next to her.

 
“Hey…” you say.
“Hey” she says looking at you.
“So, she was the one that hurt you?” you say.
“Yes, a lot” she says.
“What do you want me to do?” you say to her.
“What?” she seems surprised.
“Yes, I mean… She asked me if I was going to fight for you or I was going to give up… What do you want me to do?” you say to Rosé.
“I don’t know. It’s your heart and your life” she says standing up.
“You don’t know?” you say sarcastically laughing.

 
Jennie looks at you.

 
Confetti comes back. 

 
“Ok, our van is ready. I’ve paid. Now… The old men here are too drunk… I’ll take care of them. You manager seems fine, she’s just sleepy… Jisoo is sleeping… Lisa is looking at her phone so I guess she’s fine. Shin-hye you’ll help their manager. I think that you can take care of Jisoo… Jennie seems ok too” says Confetti.

 
You laugh.

 
“Sleepy Jisoo part 2” you say.
Confetti grabs the two men from their arms. They put them on her shoulders, she walks away.

 
“That girl is strong… She can lift anything” says Shin-hye impressed.

 
She stands up and helps Joy. Lisa follows. 

 
You stand up and walk towards Jisoo, you grab her and walk towards the entrance of the restaurant. Right in front of it there’s the van. You put inside Jisoo.

 
Confetti stays inside the car and turn on the engine. Shin-hye is sited with Joy….

 
“I throw her here and she hugged me… This woman is strong and she doesn’t let me go…” says Shin-hye. Confetti laughs.

 
You walk inside the restaurant again, you open the door of the room.

 
“Hey girls, it’s time to go… Everyone got inside the van” you say.

 
Jennie and Rosé stand up and follow you.

 
“Someone has to sit as a co-pilot… Joy doesn’t want to let go of Shin-hye” you say laughing. Lisa is taking pictures of the two… Everyone laugh.

 
“I’ll go” says Jennie.

 
You grab a seat, close the door and you’re ready to leave. 

 
During the ride no much was said. Jennie played some random music. Confetti was laughing with Jennie at her music choice, they seem to have the same taste in music. They have been singing the entire time… Then Jennie puts a Blackpink song.

 
“You don’t know this song?! How dare you?!” says Jennie to Confetti.
“Of course I know it…” says Confetti.
“Sing it!” says Jennie.
“Seriously?” says Confetti laughing. 

 
She stars singing Boombayah… She’ blushing… Rosé is laughing. 

 
“You should dance it…” says Jennie to Confetti.
“What?!” says Confetti.
“Yes…” says Jennie. 
“I’m not a great dancer…” says Confetti.
“Liar” says Rosé.

 
Silence. 

 
“Ok, I dance, but I don’t like cute concepts. Tonight you won’t see me dancing” says Confetti.

 
She accelerates…

 
“Now I get what Shin-hye said yesterday… When something about you is brought up you tend to accelerate…” says Jennie.
“I don’t know…” says Confetti.

 
Finally you arrive at the hotel. You all step out from the van. Confetti helps Mr. Yang and Mr. Park to their room… 

 
She comes downstairs and helps Shin-hye… 

 
“Come here woman” says Confetti grabbing Joy from her arm. 

 
She helps her to step off the van, Joy is just too sleepy… Confetti take her in her arms.

 
“You look like a grown  baby…” says Jennie laughing at the scene. 
“Help. Elevator!” says Confetti walking inside the hotel. 

 
Lisa jumps off it and run towards the elevator. You all do. Shin-hye stays inside. 

 
You get inside. You can hear how hard is for Confetti. The way her breaths get stronger… 

 
The elevator opens, Jennie opens her manager door. Confetti runs inside and throws Joy on her bed. She lays next to her, trying to catch air.

 
“Let’s leave these two here… You basically did what a husband does to his wife. Congrats to the spouses!” says Jennie laughing. 

 
Confetti stands up and laugh. You all laugh. 

 
“Let her sleep… Let’s go” says Confetti. 

 
You close the door… 

 
“One left…” says Confetti.

 
Everyone stares at her. Who’s missing?

 
“Jisoo?” she says laughing.
“OMG, Jisoo! Right!” says Jennie.
“You thought that I would have took her to my hotel… She’s too weird” she says laughing.
“You should keep her!” says Jennie.
“Jennie…” says Lisa.
“By the way, you can stay here… Just let her door open so I can let her there” says Confetti. She jumps inside the elevator and Jennie follows her. 

 
Rosé walks to her room and you follow her. 

 
“Can we talk?” you say to her.
“Right now?” says Rosé walking into her room. 

 
Lisa is in the bathroom removing her make up. 

 
“I think it’s better if we go to my room…” you say.

 
Rosé nods.

 
You grab her from her hand.

 
When you leave the room, Confetti, with Jisoo in her arms walks towards Jennie’s shared room. She opens the door and the three of them get inside the room.

 
You open yours and Rosé walks inside.

 
“Your room is like ours, just that you have king size bed…” she says sitting on the edge of it.
“Yes… So?” you say to Rosé.
“So, what? What will you do? You’ll stop talking to me?” she says.
“Me? I don’t know. I just want to hear your version of the story. Confetti told me that every one of us has his or her opinion or thought about something. I want to listen to your story” you say.
“My version?” she asks, she seems surprised that you haven’t throw her under the train yet…
“Yes, your version” you say crossing your arms.
“Ok, grab a seat” she says pointing at the chair that’s right in front of her… It’s under the desk. You take it and sit in front of her.
“So, we studied at the same college. I’ve always been fascinated by the way she behaved. She has always been an incredible student. She had few friends, if not none… She was always in the library. Sometimes I went there just to see her. She would spend hours in front of books, smiling, talking to herself and listening to music. One day, I was having a hard time with one of our subjects, the only subject we had in common. I asked her to help me and you can tell how things got… She was different, so stubborn and sweet. Yet, she dated our professor, she had  with a foreign student and I acted like a stupid teenager. I got my revenge several times, but I felt like rubbish every time I did that… I hated her because she could lead me to do those things, I’ve never wanted to hurt her… She never wanted to hurt me. Yet, what I felt with her was one of the strongest things that I’ve ever lived… That’s why when I saw her yesterday I was shocked, I need to see if she was her, if she was really there…” says Rosé.

 
You can’t deny the fact that every word she said was like someone punched you in your face, in your stomach… It hurt hearing that story slipping from the mouth of the girl you actually liked… The way she remembers everything… She was even smiling at a certain point. 

 
“Do you still like her?” you ask. Of course she does, if not why she would have kissed her?
“I have a rollercoaster of emotions right now… I know that you don’t understand. I get it if you want to give up on me. I don’t want you to give up on me. I like you, but there’re certain things that I need to understand, I’m young and…” she says covering her face with her hands, she’s crying. 
“Don’t say that. I won’t give up on you if you don’t want to… But don’t play with me. Don’t do that. If you ever feel like you don’t want me anymore, tell me. Please. It would be even worse if you stay with me just because you’re scared of hurting me” you say getting closer to her. 
You hug her. Her face on your stomach, some tears that touches your shirt. You caress her hair. 

 
You don’t know where this thing will take you, but you don’t want to get hurt… But it’s Rosé, she’s beautiful. You understand what Confetti told you. She’s worthy. 

 
“I think you should come back to your room now” you say.
“Yes, I should…” says Rosé standing up.

 
You hug her. She hugs you.

 
“I’m sorry” she says.
“Yes, I’m sorry too…” you say.

 
She walks away and close the door.

 
You lay on your bed. 

 
Are you really going to fight for the girl?

 
To be continued…