Chapter Thirty-Two:

Underground Rapper
Please log in to read the full chapter

Minho has been coming to walk to school with me, Kyung and Ji-ho everyday for two weeks. As of right now we haven't set a day for the date but I think it's going to happen soon. I just don't want anyone to know about it, but I know that won't be possible.

I slip on my shoes as the door opens. I smile and say good morning to Minho and Kyung. I call to Ji-ho to hurry up. "Is he always so late?" Minho asks.

"Yeah," Kyung and I answer.

He finally shows up and slides on his shoes. We walk out of the house and stroll down the sidewalk towards school. Ji-ho, Minho and I talk to one another, but Kyung stays pretty quiet whenever Minho is around us. I feel so bad that he isn't talking. Is he staying quiet because of me?

Minho and I walk off to our classroom. "Have you noticed that Kyung-oppa hasn't been talking much when we walk to school?" I stare up at Minho.

He takes a moment to think about it. "Yes."

"Do you know why that is?" We sit down in our seats.

"I think it's because I got you and he didn't." Minho caresses my cheek.

"What did you get me?" I ask confused. I move my face out of his hand because I can feel people staring at us.

Minho chuckles as he shakes his head. "That's not what I mean." He pats my head.

"Then what do you mean?" I fix my brunette hair while waiting for his answer.

"I don't think he likes the fact that we're so close," he clarifies.

I glance down at my desk. "Is that true?"

"I think so." He nods at me. "Why?"

That's what I was afraid of. I run my hands through my hair.

"It's nothing," I lie.

"Jia, you should stop lying. You're not good at it." Minho smiles at me. "You should leave it up to the professionals." He points to himself.

"Have you ever lie to me?" I lean forward and rest my head on my hands.

"Never." He pats my head again.

I squint at him. "I don't believe that."

"Why would I?"

"I don't know, maybe because you can."

"That's right, I can but I wouldn't."

"I don't know if I should believe that too."

Minho boops my nose. "Don't worry your pretty little head about."

I grab my head and say, "Is my head really small?"

Minho stares at me as he slowly breaks down in laughter. I join him in laughing, but I stop when I see the teacher walk in.

*** 
I pack up my things, I put on my coat and book bag and I walk out of the classroom. I get halfway down the hall when Minho calls for me. I turn around and wait for him to come to me. "Yes?"

"I was wondering if you want to come over to help me study," he says.

"Are we actually going to be studying?" I wonder. "Or are you going to get distracted by watching something?"

"We are really going to be studying, I really need to pass this science exam." He grabs my hand and starts to use his puppy dog eyes.

"Fine, let me ask my mom," I sigh.

"You're the best!" He hugs me. I hug him back and smell his cologne, which smells amazing.

I pull out my phone and send a text to my mom asking her if I can going over to Minho's house to help him study.

Mom: Be careful, say no to anything you don't want to do.

Me: I will. So I can go?

Mom: Yes you can. Be home before dinner.

Me: Okay, I will be.

Minho and I stroll out of school, over to Ji-ho and Kyung and inform them that I'm going over to Minho's, Kyung turns his head away from me. I glance at the ground as we walk away

Please log in to read the full chapter