Chapter Thirty-One:

Underground Rapper
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Well, that . Are you and Minho okay?"

"Yeah, we are better thanks to Taehyun." I have a spoonful of the soup that Ji-seok ordered, it's actually not that bad.

"That's good." He squints his eyes at me. Ji-seok leans closer to me as I eat the soup he ordered. "Have you two kissed?" He randomly asks.

I choke on the soup and stare at him. "No!" I protest. "We're just..."

What are we now?

"You two are just what?"

I shrug my shoulder. "I don't know," I hum.

"I need to meet him to make sure he's good enough for you. I mean he won't be, but I still need to put him through my test."

I finish my soup. "I don't know when you can." I get up and clean up my soup dish.

"Did he ask you out?" Ji-seok inquires, as he takes the trash from me.

"Yeah," I answer. Then I realize what I just said and mentally slap myself. "I can't believe I said that," I mumble to myself.

"I'll find out when you two go out from Ji-ho and make sure I come over." We go back to sitting in the living room. My brother wraps me up in a blanket and turns on the TV.

"Please don't," I beg.

"Too late." He flicks through the channels to find something. "I wonder how Dad will react to this news."

"I was planning on not telling him," I state. "And you can't tell him either."

He stares at me. "Oh, I promise." Ji-seok rests his hand on his heart.

"You're going to, aren't you?" I groan.

"Jia," he sighs and looks at me. Ji-seok resists his hands on my shoulders and pull me closer to his body. "You are too innocent and need to be looked after, this is really for your own good. In reality, you should be thanking me, Ji-ho and Dad."

I shake my head as I watch the program he has on. We watch this drama until Ji-ho comes home from school. "Hey, what's up Ji-seok-hyung?" Ji-ho says.

"Nothing much, just hanging out with this mess." He points to me.

"I didn't ask you to hangout with me," I sniffle. I rub my nose as I turn my attention to Ji-ho.

"I know, I did it out of the bottom of my heart." He pats my shoulder.

"Thank you?" I stare at him.

"How have you been feeling?" Ji-ho asks.

I open my mouth to answer him, but Ji-seok beats me to it. "I've been feeling pretty great recently. Thanks for asking."

"That's good, I'm glad." The two of them continue to catch up with one another.

I sit on the couch listening to them. This is why I hate my brothers sometimes. They seem interested in my well being and then they completely ignore me. I get up from the couch, go upstairs to my room and check my phone.

Mom: How are you feeling?

Minho: Text me when you can.

I send a text back to my mom saying that I'm fine and Ji-seok is here. I go back downstairs to the boys. The three of us sit on the couch watching this dra

Please log in to read the full chapter