Chapter Twenty-Seven:

Underground Rapper
Please log in to read the full chapter

I sniffle as we walk down the sidewalk. "Are you okay?" Kyung wonders.

I rub my nose and say, "I just have a stuffy nose."

"I hope you get better soon." He smiles at me.

"Me too," Ji-ho and I say.

I give my older brother a questioning look. "Why do you care?"

"I have to preform at the hip-hop club next weekend and I don't want to get sick from you."

I nod. "That makes sense," I say.

We get to school, I say good bye to Ji-ho and Kyung and go to my classroom. I scan the room to make sure that Minho isn't here yet, I pull out the lunch I made him and set it on his desk – I might be upset with him right now, but I never go back on my promises. I sit at my desk and out of the corner of my eye I watch as he walks over to his desk. He doesn't say a word to me, but he read the note I left on his lunch.

He turns around and places his hand to my forehead. "You're slightly warm. Jia, you should go home," he tells me. "You should call your mom and go home," he insists.

"I just have a stuffy nose, I'll be fine," I mumble, as I push his hand away.

"What are you going to find?" Minho mocks me.

I feel my face heat up after he says that. "It's nothing serious," I mumble.

Minho sighs and stares at me. "I'm not going to argue with you about this. Thank you for the meal."

"No problem."

"Also thank you for not making it while you're sick." He smiles at me.

I nod and glance down at my desk. He nods, turns around in his seat and the teacher walks in. The class starts and I take notes.

Lunchtime finally comes and Minho and I are walking to the cafeteria in silence, some habits will never change I guess. We still haven't had a really long conversation with each other, they have only been a few sentences long. When we enter the cafeteria, Bada and her friends rush over to Minho – pushing me away from him. They begin to pull on his arms and drag him over to their table, he starts to makes it increasingly harder for them to move him.

"Come on Mino, just sit with us," Jisoo says.

"I don't want to," he replies.

"Please!" Bada begs while making a "cute" face. As they continue to act "cute", Bada "accidentally" hits the lunch I gave him out of his hands. "I'm so sorry Mino!" She apologizes. He just glares at the three girls in front of him and then glances at me.

I stare at the floor for a moment. "I have to go somewhere," I mutter. I walk out of the cafeteria and run my hands through my hair. I go to the art room where I met Seunghoon and Seungyoon in.

I open the door and see a sleeping Taehyun on one of the tables. I quietly sit down, pull out my phone and I begin to play some games to calm me down. After a moment or so, I pull out my lunch and begin to eat. I go in to take a bite, but someone beats me to it.

"I wish you would make me food like you do for Hyung," Taehyun says with his mouthful of food. "Everything you make smells so good."

"Thanks? I also di

Please log in to read the full chapter