Chapter Twenty-Eight:

Underground Rapper
Please log in to read the full chapter

*Taehyun's POV*

I get ready for school, I grab my bag and walk over to the door. "Wait! Taehyun!" My mom calls out to me.

I stop walking and roll my eyes at her. "What?" I turn around to look at her.

"Have a good day at school." She shuffles over to me and places a kiss on my cheek.

I shrug her off of me and look at her. "Thanks mom. Bye." I walk out of the house and down the sidewalk towards Mino's house.

I arrive at his house, walk in and call up for him. I hear some grumbling from upstairs. A few seconds later Mino makes his miserable way down the stairs and over to me. He puts his arms around my shoulder and leans on me.

"Are you okay?" I wonder. I know that he's not but I just asked to be polite.

"You know that I'm not," he moans.

I sigh and pat his back. "I know."

"Do you think that she'll forgive me?" We exit his house and start towards the high school.

I shrug my shoulders. "I mean, she doesn't seem like she would hold a grudge for so long," I say. We make it to campus and he continues to mope about.

I sigh and look away from him. I see Seunghoon and Seungyoon walking over to us, this can only end in Mino becoming more upset about his problem with Jia. Seunghoon hooks his arm around Mino and waves to me.

"How are you doing?" Seungyoon asks Mino.

He groans as he run his hands through his hair, probably trying to figure out what he should do with Jia. I want to help him with this, but he has to the figure this out on his own. Seungyoon, Seunghoon and Mino talk about Mino's problem and catching up just in general. I tune out and watch as people passby.

"Well, I'm going to class," he says.

"Good luck with Jia," the three of us say to him. He waves to us and walks into the building.

"Well, I have to go to class." Seunghoon pats Seungyoon and mine head and walk into the building.

Seungyoon and I look at each other. "Do you think that Mino-hyung can get Jia-noona not to be upet with him?" He wonders.

I shake my head. "Honestly, I don't know. He's never really wanted anyone to be in his life more than her, so I'm going to assume he'll do anything to get her back."

"I hope they can make up."

"Same."

The two of us walk to our homeroom. I sit down at my desk and lie my head down. I close my eyes and wait for lunch to come.

***
I walk to the art room with Seungyoon. We enter, I go over to a table I know that Seungyoon wouldn't use and make a nice little bed for me. We both decided that we wouldn't interrupt Mino's and Jia's lunch.

Seungyoon does what he always does when he comes in here which is painting. He continues to work on the painting he started like two weeks ago. After sometime of being in here, Seungyoon tells me he's going to go to the cafeteria to eat something. I wave him away and continue to try to sleep.

It's quite peaceful for several minutes until the door opens. I take a peek at who walked in and to my surprises it's Jia. She does something on her phone and then she takes out her lunch. Jia picks up some food and I figure it's my time to go over to her. I walk over to her and steal

Please log in to read the full chapter