Epilogue:

Underground Rapper
Please log in to read the full chapter

I pick up my four year old son, Chiwon. He wraps his tiny arms around my neck and rests his head on my shoulder. "What's wrong?" I hum. I begin to bounce him slightly to calm him down.

"Jiwon took my toy," he cries.

I pat his back as I look down at his younger sister. "Jiwon, did you take Chiwon's toy?" The tiny girl hides the toy car behind her back and shakes her head. "What's behind your back?"

"Nothing," she says. Her dark brunette hair falling into her face.

"Then you wouldn't mind if I check back there." I quickly grab the toy from behind her. "What is this?" I ask.

"A toy car?" Jiwon mumbles.

"Chiwon, is this your car toy?" I hold it so he can see the toy. He smiles and grabs the toy out of my hand. I set him down and he goes back to playing with his toy.

I go over to Jiwon, crotch down and stare at her. She avoids my glaze. "Jiwon," I call to her in a stern voice. She looks into my eyes with guilt written on her chubby face. "Jiwon, you know that you have to ask to play with someone else's toy. Why did you take your brother's toy without asking?"

"He didn't let me play with it," she says.

I stare at my three year old. "If he says no then you wait for your turn or call Mommy or Daddy over so we can come up with solution, okay?" She nods and smiles at me. "What are you going to do next time Chiwon won't share his toy?"

"Wait for my turn."

I pat her head. "Alright." I stand up. "I have to finish washing the dishes, can you two play together nicely?"

"Yes," they say.

I nod, walk into the kitchen and I continue to do the dishes. As I scrub at this pot, I hear the front door open. I turn to see my loving husband walking through the door. He puts on his slippers and comes over to me. He wraps his arms around my waist and rest his head on my shoulder.

"How have you been?" He asks, as he pecks my cheek.

"It has been pretty good, I've gotten a lot of work done around the house and just dealt with this toy incident," I answer.

"Toy incident. Jiwon took Chiwon's toy?"

"How did you guess that?" I act surprised.

"She's such bruiser," he chuckles. "It's like the revise of you and your brothers."

I push him slightly. "Shut up, Minho."

Minho lets go of me. "I'm going to quickly change out of these clothes and come help you finish up these dishes."

"You don't have to, I-"

"Jia, I want to help you." Minho winks at me and walks upstairs to our shared bedroom.

That boy hasn't change in all the years I've know him. I continue to do the dishes. A few minutes later, Minho comes down and starts helping me.

We finish the dishes while goofing around with one another. "You're such a child," I tell him.

Minho comes over to me and wraps his arms around me. "You married this child."

"That I did... what a mistake," I say with a smile.

"You marrying me might've been a mistake, but I won the lottery with you." He leans down and plants a kiss on me. He pulls me closer as I wrap my arms round his neck and begin to play with his brunet hair — it's finally back to its natural color after the many dye jobs he's had. The kiss is like our very first, well, all of our kisses are like that. Sparks fly as our lips move together in perfect harmony.

"Dad! What are you doing to Mom?" Chiwon asks.

The two of us stop kissing and stare at our two kids. "I was tickling her," he answers.

"I was telling him to stop and that I don't like being tickled," I say.

"I just couldn't help myself, I thought you needed to be tickle." He stares at me.

The kids come running over and begin to tickle my legs and I pretend like it actually tickles. "S-stop it," I laugh.

"No Mommy," Jiwon says.

"Let me help." Minho then begins to tickle me and this time it actually tickles. I begin squirming and trying to push him away as I laugh. I think Minho sees how much I didn't like this on my face because he turns his attention to the kids.

The two kids begin to laugh unconditionally with this cute high pitch laugh. I join in and begin to tickle them. "Stop it," both of them say, pushing our hands away.

Minho looks to me and I nod. "I guess the monster has to come out." Minho puts his hands up like they're claws.

"No, not the monster," I gasps. "Kids, start running," I advise them.

They begin to run away from Minho, who is slowly chasing them. I watch as they run around the house away from the "monster". On one of their laps, they come into the kitchen and the kids hide behind my legs.

"Mommy, protect us," Jiwon says.

"Alright." I nod to them with a smile on my face. Minho comes up to us and I begin to tickle him. He falls to the floor with this loud thud.

"You found my one weakness," he says in this weird deep voice. The two kids join me in tickling him.

Once Minho admits defeat, the four of us sit in the living room — the kids playing nicely together while Minho and I talk about each others day. I check the time and see that we have about three hours until we have to go to my parents' house to have dinner with everyone.

"I completely forgot we have to go to my parents' house to have dinner," I say.

"How much time do we have until we have to be there?"

"About three hours," I tell him.

Minho and I come up with the game plan to get everyone dressed and ready on time. I'm going to grab an outfit and put it on while Minho gets the kids dressed. After I get dressed then, Minho will go to get dressed and I will see if they need to use the bathroom. Once Minho is finished getting ready completely, because he takes less time then me, he will watch the kids as I do my hair and makeup.

We put this plan into action and it actually works pretty well. Minho walks down the stairs with skinny khakis on with a white dress shirt on. "You look great." I give him a thumbs up.

"Thanks, I dressed myself. Did the kids go to the bathroom?"

"Chiwon did but Jiwon did not, so I put a diaper on her," I inform him.

"Did Chiwon use the training potty?"

"Yes and I praised him for it."

"Alright, go upstairs and finish getting dressed." He kisses my forehead. I feel my face heat up at his sentiment. "You havent changed in the twelve years that I've known you!" Minho ca

Please log in to read the full chapter