Chapter Thirty-Three:

Underground Rapper
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kyung, Ji-ho and I walk home from school. The temperature has dropped a lot and I think it's soon going to start snowing, I believe this winter is going to be pretty harsh. I feel someone tap my shoulder, so jump a little bit. "What?" I stare at Kyung.

"I was wondering what you have planned this weekend," he says. "Sorry to scare you," he chuckles.

"You're fine. I don't know, why?"

"I was just curious that's all." Kyung turns his head away from me.

"Oh, okay." I stare at the ground. I don't talk for the rest of the walk back to my house.

I slip off my shoes and head upstairs to my room, but I'm stopped by my brother's voice. I twirl around and look at him. "Yes?"

"We are going to the hip-hop club tonight; do you want to come?" He asks.

My eyes drift between Ji-ho and Kyung, they linger on Kyung for a moment. "No, I have a lot of homework to do." I turn around and walk upstairs to my room. This my first time that I've ever just walked away from my brother and Kyung so abruptly. I feel kind of bad for doing it.

I change into some comfy clothes, sit at my desk and start doing my homework. I get a text from Minho.

Minho: Are you going to the hip-hop club tonight?

Me: No. Are you?

Minho: Yeah, I'm performing and was hoping you would be there.

Me: Sorry

Minho: Isn't Zico-hyung going tonight?

Me: Yeah and so is Kyung-oppa

Minho: Are you not going because Kyung-hyung is?

Me: .... I still think he doesn't like me.

Minho: He likes you, you've known each other since forever.

Me: Yeah I know, but he barely talks to me. What else am I suppose to think?

My door opens, I turn to see who it is and see Kyung standing by my door. He shuts the door and walk over to me. "We need to talk," he states.

I turn off my phone, I turn my chair around and stare at the older boy. I feel my heart rate pick up slightly. "About what?"

He raises his eyebrow at me. "Really?"

I press my lips into thin lines as I nod. I know exactly why he's here, but for whatever reason I'm pretending not to know. "Kyung-oppa-"

"Jia, you know why I'm here and I want to say sorry," he cuts me off. "I've been acting cold towards you and Mino, I finally realize today –with the help of your brother – that I've been hurting you. I'm sorry." Kyung crotches down in front of me and grab my hand.

"It's okay," I state. I begin to bite my bottom lip.

"It's not okay. I didn't realize you were so effected."

"Oppa, it's fine. You're apologizing, and I can see how serious you are about it." I squeeze his hand. It's quiet between us for a moment. "So, you're not upset with me?"

Kyung chuckles as he pulls me into a hug. My face is press against his chest and I can smell his citrus cologne. His chest vibrates as he laughs. "I'm not upset with you, how can I be?"

"I don't know. You seemed like you were," I mumble.

His grip around me gets tighter. "I would never be upset at you, I was just acting stupid for a while."

I tie my arms around his waist. "Good because I don't know what I would do without you, Kyung-oppa."

"Will you come to the hip-hop club with us?"

"Sure," I agree.

"Okay, I'll tell Ji-ho." We let go of each other, he goes over to the door and leaves my room.

I twirl back around and finish my homework that's on the desk.

***
I finish getting ready, I head downstairs and I slip on my shoes. The three of us leave the house and go to the bus stop. We ride the bus all the way to the club, we get off and walk the rest of way to the club.

I stand by Kyung as Ji-ho goes to get us drinks. The two of us cha

Please log in to read the full chapter