CH07

TITANIUM
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Busy with all the things should be done by today, she run to one place to another. The exhibition is still going but there are still many things that’s undone.

Preparing the exhibition was a long and stressful period for her since exhibitions are a part of her job as a teacher. It’s about showing the fruits of her teaching with these works.

All of these things started to tire her body. This time exhibition is bigger compared to other school she worked at before. Because she noticed there was a couple of capable students. Hence the outwork is bigger.

She knew some of the students were really good at drawing like she was in high school. So she wants to prepare them to talent exam for college. Thus it causes her to have huge responsibility. She knows how it changes the lives of these kids.

 

When she was little she liked drawing trees. In middle school she attended the art club for her love of drawing. However in high school she draw to escape from everything. It freed her mind. She would sit in somewhere and would draw things which caught her attention. Especially the nature. It would give that sense of freedom.

Going Art College spread the things she was interested.

Bodies, slight parts, aesthetics…

Now, as a teacher, she wanted these kids to at least run off to art. Pour their feelings and thoughts to their works.

 

“Hey kiddo what are you doing in here?” She turned towards voice.

She rolled her eyes as she grinned cheekily, “Actually what are YOU doing?

She pointed to person standing far from them. “Principal dragged us to here. It’s not like I want to come to your exhibition.”

“Yeah yeah. You wish Ms. Son.” A smile tugged to her lips.

“Too formal.” She faked a shiver. “I was your roommate.”

“So?”

“I was your family for four years.”

“Can’t I disown you?”

“You can’t.” She throw her hair to back.

Seulgi laughed heartily until her eyes made a contact with a person she least expect to see.

Wendy turned to look at what made her stop like this.

“You are still not in good terms huh?”

She sighed, “I don’t know if we will be ever.”

“At least you can try.”

“Do you think I didn’t? It doesn’t work. It will not work. She doesn’t want to forgive and forget.”

“I heard.” She closed her eyes when she slipped past the wrong words.

“So she told you.” She nodded her head.

“She mentioned about it a bit.”

“And?” She turned to look at Wendy.

“She is confused I think. Give her time.” She shrugged.

“I guess 3 years wasn’t enough.” She bitterly chuckled.

Wendy smiled sadly towards her. “Are you satisfied with exhibition? They seem magnificent but I don’t understand them so it doesn’t count as an opinion I guess.”

“Why it wouldn’t count? It’s not like this exhibition is for art collectors. One of the reasons to make it is show all to you. So it counts definitely.”

“Then, you and kids put out good work.” She whispered closely to Seulgi, “Don’t tell this to other teacher.”

She laughed while answering, “Why?”

“His and other teacher’s exhibition was good boring. Just flat lines or circles which goes one wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter