CH06

TITANIUM
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She was shivering from the sudden coldness of air. Since she didn’t know that there will be rain today, so with her thin clothes she could hardly enough can endure the cold. Thankfully she has a car, otherwise she would be suffering in the transportation with her drenched clothes.

She was about to make a run to her car when she came to the entrance of school until some figure caught her eyes. The figure was waiting in the outdoor but under the roof school. She can recognize that figure from anywhere, anytime.

Seulgi didn’t know what to do. She could suggest to drop her home but she knows from her that big pride Irene wouldn’t accept it.

She also knows that rain wouldn’t die down until hours. But at least she can offer something else.

For this she quickly pass by Irene and head to her car’s trunk. After getting what she wanted she swiftly went in front of Irene. But when she made an eye contact with Irene, she realized that she forgot to think what to say before coming in front of her.

“I know that you will not get in my car if I ask you, so I thought at least I can give you this. I know that we don’t know each other. But accept this at least from a stranger.” She quickly shake her head when she realized that she talk too much. She forced an umbrella in hands of Irene and made a dash to her car in case Irene tries to give back the umbrella.

After settling in the car she realized she didn’t even offer a ride. Even if Irene rejects it, she could at least offer it. Her senses came back, she started to car and make a turn to front of staircase where Irene was still waiting. She rolled her window, brushed her hair back and asked, “Don’t wait in here in this cold. I can take you to your home if you want?”

A shake of head was enough for her to roll up her window and step on to gas pedal.

 

 

She didn’t even care about riding her car in fast speed in this pour dawn rain. She just wanted to be safe from outer world. From her thoughts which will just make her ache. What did I even expect when I knew the answer from the start?

 

 

 

She arrived to Teacher’s Room with a few other teachers she saw in the carpark. They were talking and laughing to something which happened to her one of the colleague yesterday when her laugh down in . She saw Irene was sitting near her cupboard. That means she has to pass by Irene to go towards her own cupboard. Like yesterday wasn’t enough for her nerves.

She doesn’t need another day to suffer. She doesn’t need to think. She will just pass by her like she is another dust. A dust of past.

She is too close to give up now but she also doesn’t want to make quick decisions like she did in the past.

She let out the breath she didn’t know she was holding when she arrived in front of her cupboard. Quickly got her stuff and locked her own cupboard.

She turned to head out but got her shock of life. She came to face to face with Irene. Was she waiting for me?

“I wanted to give you this.” She extended the umbrella she was holding to Seulgi. “Thanks.” She nodded and left with her stuffs without looking back.

Seulgi froze with umbrella in her hand. Her eyes are directed to door.

She saw the shy gaze Irene threw her but she must be mistaken. She definitely must be mistaken.

She, too, headed to door. Umbrella in her tight grasp.

 

 

She was heading out from the classroom when the math teacher catch up to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter