CH05

TITANIUM
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

They were in college when they have met. She was roommates with Wendy at a dorm while Irene was Wendy’s classmate and close friend.

Wendy introduced them to each other as she thought they would be good friends to each other. Since she could get along fine with this two.

 She still could remember the day they first saw each other. It was in a café near to college which Wendy and Irene usually hang out.

Wendy and Irene were talking about their class notes when she arrived.

When they first come to face to face she was mesmerized from her beauty. She was one beautiful face.

But as time goes she realized Irene was beyond a beautiful face. She was a beautiful human being. And that’s what made her attracted to her.

After some time of their friendship they started to going out without Wendy. When Irene suggested to be alone for the concert she has been dying to go for the first time. Coffee dates, lunches and small trips followed the concert.

She didn’t know if they were real dates or not until the day it mattered. When she first confessed to Irene it was because of some boy she hated to see, most importantly with Irene. At that moment she wanted to take away Irene and drag to somewhere where they can be alone. Just two of them.

And she did that. She dragged Irene to her dorm from all the jealousy bottled up inside of her after watching them for minutes.

She burst out all the things she hide wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter