CH11

TITANIUM
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene stood examining the person in front of her, possible identity of this stranger made her nervous. She seemed a few years younger than her, with her black off-shoulder short dress which makes her quite alluring, her wavy hair reaches her open shoulders, with adding the red lipstick she seems on the way to an important event or invitation.

The voice of the person standing in front of her broke her examine.

“Ah!” she said as she clapped her hands in front of her. She gestured towards her left. “Seulgi lives in here. Let me call her.” She seemed quite excited.

“Seul someone is looking for you! And I’m leaving. See ya!” she said and left the door for Irene to enter.

Irene hesitantly stepped towards the entrance of the home. Directed her eyes to the left side that the girl pointed out. Her two hands clenching her bag’s clutch.

“Who?” said Seulgi. Coming out from a room while her arms full of laundry while wearing her home clothes; a white t-shirt combined with black shorts, her hair in a ponytail. Her eyes were directed towards her arm when she lift her head to look at the person standing at the entry.

“I-Irene?” she was left astonish, even forgetting to take a step. She cleared . “What are you doing in here?” She studied her outfit which was same as today so she didn’t understand if Irene come back from the dinner or not.

“I came to talk.” Irene was relieved after seeing Seulgi in her home. She made a move to close the door.

Seulgi came in front of her after throwing the laundries to the side of corridor she was standing. Still in shock.

“Did something happen? You look pale.” She wanted to reach out yet hold herself back for not to go over her line.

Irene shook her head as answer, gazing to Seulgi with her head tilted to her right side. Not knowing what to say after standing at the door of Seulgi. In her thoughts it was easier to reach her, to hint her comeback to her. Yet here she was not brave enough to hand her heart again. She didn’t even why she was here. After the dinner she made quick rush to see Seulgi. Afraid of what she felt or speculated when she didn’t know the real reason of her accepting the dinner.

“I’m coming from the dinner.” Irene didn’t even know why she said that.

“Right.” Seulgi fisted her right hand after hearing what Irene said. Gulping down her crackle heart. “So why are you here? Didn’t your date dropped you to your home?”

Irene stepped towards Seulgi after sensing her tone.

“Who was the girl that just left?” She chose to explain everything after clearing one left thing.

“Sooyoung?” Her eyebrows furrowed. “Why does it matter?”

She shrugged off. “Will you tell me or not this time?

Seulgi sighed. “She’s my roommate but how this related with your talk? Why are you here Irene?”

She breathe out after feeling her lightened heart. “I came to here to clear some things. To explain why I accepted his offer.”

“You don’t need to-“

Irene cut her off while she took a step towards her. “I need to. For both of us I should.”

“When it’s so clear?”

She rolled her eyes as she stood in front of Seulgi. “What is so clear Seulgi?”

She scoffed. “That you are dating?”

“We are not. I told you that today too. We are not dating Seulgi. I just had to talk to him about something.” She sighed. “I had to tell him to stop his advancement towards me nicely.”

“So why did you come here to say this to me when you told me that you don’t need to explain anything to me this morning? When I am nobody to you?”

“To clear everything between us.”

“Is there even an ‘us’?”

“I guess not. Not for you apparently…” She turned to leave. But a hand turned her. Pushing her to closed door.

“Stop leaving.” She throw Irene’s bag to side.

“I will not stop leaving until I had enough of you stopping me.”

“So it’s a payback?”

“Kind of?” Irene’s eyes glazed with something she couldn’t comprehend, yet she took initiative for her further move.

Seulgi pressed her lips to Irene’s lips, like the first time Irene kissed her. Left her lips glaze on hers for a few seconds, and leaned back to check Irene’s expression.

After seeing her lost expression she decided to pour what she wanted to say, “I will not stop stopping you then. Ever.” She shook her head to emphasize. Her head, too, lost from the moment she is expressing as her long-lost dream came true. Irene finally took a step towards her, to them. With this thought she went back to the lips she missed dearly after grazing her knuckles in Irene’s cheek to feel her still soft skin. She wrapped one hand around Irene’s waist to stabilize her trembling knees. Feeling weak after losing herself in Irene. The only thing she kept repeating in her mind is her prays for Irene to not pull out or push her. For not to lose this moment.

Thankfully instead of pushing her Irene make a fist on her t-shirt and pulled her closer to her body making their distance invisible. Tilted her head to deepen the kiss. Slowly loosened her fist to bring her hand to hold Seulgi’s neck while drawing subtle line on way to her neck, making Seulgi sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter