CH04

TITANIUM
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She slowly walked back to Teacher’s Room after her last class for the day. Her heart was thumping in her ear. She could feel the all the bumps. All the adrenaline from nervousness.

Irene wanted to escape from this situation. But a word is a word. Maybe it would be a clear closure for both of them and Seulgi would stop bothering her with those deep brown eyes.

Yet she couldn’t open the door for a minute now. In the end it opened from inside and she could see Seulgi from the gap as the other teacher left open for her to enter after nodding to her.

She could see that Seulgi was leaning to cupboards and waiting while playing with the key in her hand.

Seulgi finally lifted her head to look at door and saw Irene. She stand upright. Relieve painted her face.

Irene finally took steps to go towards her. She placed her stuff to cupboard beside Seulgi after opening the door of her own cupboard.

 Seulgi already turned towards her direction. Waiting for Irene to say something to her. At least acknowledge her presence.  

After noticing that Irene will not initiate to start any conversation she decided to open the conversation, “I feared that you wouldn’t come.”

Irene lifted her head from cupboard door to answer Seulgi, “I guess you forgot that I am not you, I don’t escape from things.” She throw a look and continued with saying, “I face everything by myself.”

“Can you stop twisting my words?”

“I tell exactly what they mean.”

“Yeah, I can see that…”

“If you wish to argue, I would like to go home. I don’t have time to waste with you.”

She regret her words a bit as she saw the dejected look on Seulgi. But just a bit.

She closed the door of cupboard and headed towards the door of Teacher’s Room.

Seulgi debated with herself. She had to figure out if she could still take the stabs thrown by Irene. It was now or never. And she decided while looking at the Irene’s now faded back.

 

 

“Hey… can you just slow down?” Seulgi grabbed Irene’s wrist. “Come with me.” She started to lead.

Irene frowned, pulled her wrist back. “You don’t have right to hold my wrist.” Said in stern tone. “Where are you even taking me?”

“To a place so we can talk.”

She rolled her eyes, “Fine. Lead the way.”

She saw that they arrived art atelier while Seulgi opened the door with her key.

“Come on in.” She lighted up the place. “Sorry, there can be a small smell from paints.” Placed her stuff to a desk nearby.

Irene saw the paintings laid by walls. Many places in the ground and wall was smeared with paints. She was teacher in this school for a quiet while but she never been inside of the atelier.

Since she wasn’t close with A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter