chapter 8 UPDAAAAAAATTTTT PT 2

Its always the quiet one ..

Jisoo had a feeling mingyu would come by the infirmary. It was a gut feeling he had when his bodyguard told him they were leaving once the sun set. He didnt want to leave yet for some unknown reasons at that time but now he knew why. becuase of mingyu

he had recalled he told his body guard jaejin to leave first. but jaejin had refuse saying they will go together. jisoo had to tell him there was something he had to do first but jaejin still refused. he had to then tell him to wait for him in the car and promise his bodyguard that he will follow right after.

though jaejin wanted to ask what he needed to do first, he had to stop himself from asking when he notice jisoo looking out towards the window. as if he was looking out to spotted anyone walking around the campus. jaejin sighs, knowing he had to lie to jisoo's brother about why they were coming in late and knowing his boss, he probably knows that he was lying even through the phone.

"just call me when your ready to leave, i will come by and get you,okay?" jaejin tell jisoo, he looks back to him, giving him a nod and a smile as his thanks.

" i will," 

watching his bodyguard making his way out, he looks out towards the window again to see if the others were coming by. jisoo had somewhat a hopeful feeling that atleast one of them would come by and visit. he doesnt want to get his hopes up. knowing by now that the others would probably know what had occurred during their absences. he wonders if they would get disgusted or are they now digusted by him.

would they still want to be his friends ? he questions himself, somehow the answer to the question scares him. he doesnt want to know. his heart throbs in pain. letting out a dry cough while rubbing his chest. the bandages were such a bothersome. he reminds himself to remove them when he leaves the campus. he doesnt want his brother to know what happened and doesnt want him involve in his problems.

he has enough problems already, jisoo thinsk to himself.

he wonders what lies jaejin would tell his brother this time, knowing his brother he wont believe it, not one bit.

jisoo was in deep with his thoughts allowing them to surface through after all that has happened during the day. he had to recall the conversation he had with his brothers fiance who suprisingly showed up at his school, no doubt he wanted to ask jisoo why and how he ended up in the infirmary. it took jisoo by suprise when his brothers fiance asked him how he was feeling and if he was feeling any better. though jisoo was pretty sure that he was too suprise to even answer him. not that it was his fault. 

but what he couldnt understand was how he knew he ended up in the infirmary. his brother doesnt even know and jaejin doesnt tell him anything unless he has to or is force to in regards of jisoo's safety. so how did he find out.

jaejin wouldnt tell him, no but they were both wearing the same uniforms. uniforms that he doesnt recognize and knows that those uniforms are not the uniforms they wear when they head into work.

they're connected  jisoo thinks to himself.  "but how do they know each other when they just met each other  a few years back ?"

"why does hyung hire and dates the weird ones" he mumbles out,

knock knock     

the sound of knocking steered jisoo out of his thoughts and turns his head towards the door. thinking who it could be behind that door. he knows no one except the others and jaejin on campus. but jaejin said he would wait for him so its probably the one of the others jisoo contemplates to himself. he somehow knows that its not jeonghan or seunghcheol because if jisoo knew the two well or if he did knew them then they wouldnt knock knowing it was jisoo. jun and jihoon would knock but it wasnt as soft as it sounded like. they would just rapidly knock and come and knowing minghao he usually just twist the door knob first before fully turning it and opening the door. no knock whatsoever. seunghkwan and chan would yell out they are coming in and then come in. soonyoung would most likely try to figure out if he was in the right room by peeking in first,same with seokmin who would do the same. hansol would knock and mingyu also. 


so it was between the two that jisoo had assume who had come to visit. the silent moment goes by as he thinks of who had come by to visit when it clicks. the first person to ever come and check up on jisoo was mingyu. it was also way mingyu first. a soft smile appears over jisoo's lips. 

" come in" he sofly calls out to mingy who was on the other side. his heart beating in nervousness. his thoughts running wildly as he thinks if the younger was here to let him know that they are no longer friends or if he was disgusted by him or if seungcheol and jeonghan wanted to break up with him. 

somehow the last one had him choked up a bit. the fact that seungcheol and jeonghan no longer wants to be with him. the fact that he no longer will be considerd their boyfriend after what had happened. he sees the door slowly opens and he removes the negative thoughts away.

patiently waiting for mingyu to come in. 

what he sees on his dongsaeng's face breaks jisoo's heart. he looks like he had been crying on his way here. his eyes were red and swollen and his cheeks were pink from the cold. but what hurts the most was his hands. his knuckles were bleeding and jisoo wants to ask him what happen. how he got his knucles all bruised and bloody. but he knows that is for another time.

what he knows is that his dongsaengs neeeds him right now and truth to be told he needs mingyu also. after all the last thing he remembered before he out was mingyu frantically calling out to him. the fear on his face never leaving jisoos mind for a moment. so with all the strength he can muster up, he lifts up his arms  outwards towards mingyu, slowly. he lift thems and comes to a stop and gives mingyu a deep gratefuly smile, a sincer one at that. because jisoo was gratfeul towards him. grateful that he came to visit him,to check up on him and that alone made jisoo almost tear up. 

"you took your time" he tells mingyu, as he was fully standing insid the infirmary room he was staying. 

that snap mingyu out of a somewhat  a trance. he takes a huge strides going towards jisoo as if he was running a bit and leans in towards jisoo arms. mingyu brings his arms around the olders waist and cries out his tears, 

" im so sorry, hyung"  mingyu cries out, his tears are falling with no signs of stopping. he hugs jisoo tighter, but not to tight to harm him something jisoo was appreciative about. 

he hugs mingyu tighter bringing him in a sort of uncortomble way due to the fact mingyu is still standing while crying his eyes out. he rubs his back, shushing him sofly and telling him its okay. he whispers soflty on how happy he is that mingyy was the one who came to visit and how happy he was. 



" He just went in." a voice stated over the inn ear piece, 

"dont let him out of your sight" 

"COPY"  

" looks like our young master attracted some unwanted attention, isnt that right jaejin ?" 

jaejin glares at his companion. first was his boss fiance and now the team leader of his unit. he knew there was something happening the moment he saw his boss's fiance on campus. why he visit jisoo, jaejin doesnt know. but what he does know is that his boss: hwang minhyun will not be happy at the fact that his fiance has involve jisoo into whatever he situation he's in. 

"how did the hell did you not know that the young master was involved with those filth?" his companion ask jaejin, his face showed of disgust and hatred just by the mere sight of one of the so called filth. 

" im his bodyguard, not his damn baby sitter" jaejin angrily mutters out. his fist clenches tightly on his side. 

"as his bodyguard, its your damn job to know his circle of friends, his girlfriends or boyfriend or whatever relationship he is in. its your damn job to keep him out of danger," 

" I AM KEEPING HIM OUT OF DANGER" jaeejin yells out in anger. frustrated already by his companion at how he tells him to do his job. jaejin knows damn well on how to do his job and if there was one thing he hated the most was being told on how to do his damn job. 

" YOUR DEFINITION OF KEEPING HIM OUT OF DANGER IS EXACTLY WHY HE ENDED UP IN THE INFIRMARY IN THE EN FIRST PLACE. YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO KEEP HIM OUT OF THE INFIRMARY NOT IN. YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO STEP IN BEFORE THAT ING LEADER OF THEIRS LAID HIS HANDS ON HIM, SO WHERE THE IS YOUR KEEPING HIM OUT DANGER AT ?" 

" Come in jaejin, tell me. how is that keeping him out of danger when you should've told him about their identities in the first place" 

jaejin glares at the other companion. " I WAS ORDERED NOT TO REVEAL ANYTHING REGARDING THAT" 

"BY WHO?" 

jaejin doesnt answer. the silence getting the other two mad. " who the hell ordered you to not say anything to the young master when it involves his safely, ?" 

" i can't tell you, " 

"  is it you cant or you dont want to, which one ?"

" i can't " 

one of the companio scoffs at jaejin before he punches him in the face. " your job is to keep the young master safe " he said to jaejin who fell onto the ground. " your job is to stay loyal to and only to the younger master" he continue while he keeps on kicking jaejin back onto the ground who groan in pain. 

" hyung, stop please," jaejin groans out in pains 

"i will stop once you come to realize how stupide you were to listen to someone else besides your boss and the young master" 

jaejin couldnt do anything but recieve both hit and kicks that was being delivered. the pain intensified as the angrier they both got the hards their hit gets and jaejin can do nothing but recieve them. 

as punishment for letting jisoo get hurt. 

im sorry jisoo 

was the last thing he said before darkness took over.