chapter 2

Its always the quiet one ..

It took a moment for jisoo to realize the situation he was in and who was hugging him from behind, knowing who it was he slowly relax and lean further in to the hug as the arms around his waist tightened. 

"you know, sneaking up on someone can cause a severe heart attack" 

"hm, i wasn't sneaking up on you, you just didn't notice me nor hear me calling your name" a muffled voice replied taking in jisoo calming scent. 

"i would've notice if came in and made some noise" 

"soo, i called your name more then 5 time, you didn't hear me beside you look like your about to collapse any minute, what have you been doing ?" 

not having any moment of replying, jisoo gasp as he felt a pair of cold lips on his neck, nippling his sensative area as the presence behind him pulled jisoo closer.

eyes widening, knowing what is about to happen " jeonghan n - " 

"shhh " jeonghan cut him off, whispering to jisoo" being away from you this long made me miss you"

jisoo groan " jeonghan - " cutting himself off as jeonghan bite his neck, his sensative spot only him and seungcheol knows, not noticing two more presence making their appearance.

 

"Last time i checked the library was place for books not a place for a major make out session" 

 "Ahh" jeonghan groan out in frustration, turning around glaring at the intruder who dares to interrupt his moments only to find Mingyu, who grin at jeonghan, satifisfied in ruining his moment with jisoo.  "really!" While jisoo took the time to fix himself up, 

"stop glaring jeonghan, you 'll get wrinkles on your foehead" a voice spoke up from behind mingyu making jeonghan realize mingyu didn't come alone

"well can you blame me ? this idiot interrupted me having my moment with jisoo"  mingyu rolled his eyes 

"yes hyung, i can blame you, you couldn't keep your lips to yourself and off of hyung's neck" mingyu countered back, making jisoo smile seeing the annoying look appearing the jeonghan's face.

"which is why you chose to interrupt my moment?" 

"well duh, mr captain obvious" making jeonghan really annoyed. 

"can both of you just shut up " 

" jihoon, your language in the library, please"  jisoo spoke to jihoon after his loud outburt, hoping the librarian didn't hear anything.

jihoon look towards jisoo giving the latter an apologetic smile. "who else came with you two ?" jeonghan ask ignoring the smirk mingyy was giving him 

"just us two" mingyy answered before jihoon could " we figured since it hyungs' lunch period," nodding to jisoo's direction, "we would find him here, then we found you manhandling him, you said you were going to class ? " 

jeonghan sigh, " no point in arguing with them " he bitterly though " i was but i missing jisoo, so i came here"  

jihoon made his way towards the table grabbing a seat righy across jisoo as the other two followed along. Noticing jisoo's dried tears from across the room, mingyu took in the latters appearance, despite looking like a mess, he was still able to look calm, and yet despite his how of a mess he looks right,

but mingyu says nothing, following after jihoon taking a seat right next to him, jeonghan followed by taking a seat right next to jisoo as the jisoo follows. 

silently taking in the appearance of the three right in front of him, they look tired, a little agitated but tired.

Jihoon looks agitated, mingyu was the one who looks tired, while jeonghan looks like he came back from a war zone, only if he didn't wear seungcheol's hoodie, then it be obvious. 

Behing the agitated and tired face jihoon and mingyu were facing, he was able to sense them being very tense "They are hiding something" he thought. 

........

Jihoon was very tired and very agitated, after coming back from another mission, they recieved another one yesterday while arriving. The fact that their mission dealt with someone attending the same university blew him off. 

Not only him, but the rest of the guys. The fact that their mission had to do with someone who attend this very same university as them has a relationship with their target, it made the mission somewhat easy for them to work on it, but the fact that jisoo is around made it very hard for them, it was extremely difficult. 

working separately was the only option the maknae came up, and everyone agreed to it. They couldn't risk getting jisoo involved or finding out his secret. 

Mingyu on the other hand did not like it, not even for one bit. He's relieved the latter didn't ask about the others location otherwise he wouldn't know what to say.

Being able to lie was never a problem for him, usually its because he never got caught but with jisoo, he just couldn't lie, no matter how hard he tried, the hyung always knew when he was lying. 

He knows jisoo can see through their lies, but still accepts them anyways, and it pains mingyu to his core knowing sooner or later the latter won't take it anymore of their lies before they can reveal their secret. 

" jisoo, did you eat ?" jeonghan ask the latter as he looks at him, "no" shaking his head, turning back to his laptop which he opened awhile ago.

"hyung?"  

"hm" jisoo replied looking up at mingyu 

"when was the last time you ate ?" mingyu ask jisoo, knowing the latter didn't ate lunch 

" i ate breakfast" he pointed out, jihoon shook his head in disapproval 

"jisoo, breakfast was this morning, its " jeonghan looked at his wrist watch " its already 2:17 right now, and you need to eat" 

jisoo remain quiet, wanting to arguing but will only lead to an huge arguement between the two, knowing how stubborn jeonghan is, along with mingyy combine. 

jihoon stood up " come one," earing jisoo to look at him " lets go grab lunch and while we are eating, you can finish that essay of yours" leaving the section

Not having a chance to reply, mingyu with his fast reflects grab his laptop and back and dash after jihoon. 

"come on soo" facing towards jeongha, knowing he already lost, gave the latter a smile. Gradually, jisoo stood up following jeonghan who made his way toward the stairs where mingyu and jihoon where waiting. 

upon noticing his presence behing jeonghan, two smiles made their way onto the two males, as they made their way to the cafe across the university. 

 

______________________________________________________

* Woozi will be jihoon's code name on mission, along with dk, hoshi, dino, vernon, and scoup.

* thank you for those who subscribe to this story, and commented and read the story, much appreciation and love going towards you all, hopefully i can update the other chapters, and im so sorry if this chapter took so long to update, 

^_^ hopefully you all like it,  thank you all again, so much