Chapter 7 UPDATE !!!!!!!

Its always the quiet one ..

"You hurt him," 

 

Silence ~,

 

not a reply towards the sentence that was being stated. nothing to back up his reasons when he shouldn't have done it in the first place. 

 

the tension cutting through the atmosphere the moment the8 stated what just happened recently back at the campus. Right after Jihoon and Mingyu left for who knows where, it was probably the perfect time to ask why seungcheol would lay his hands on  jisoo. why and how, when he shouldn't have laid his hand on him in the first place.

“I'm sorry”

The8 took a glance at his hyung, his leader. The person who had become an older brother to him. Someone who he had looked up to since the start and he can’t help but recall the image of seungcheol on top of jisoo, one he does not recognize, the one he couldn’t recognize as that person anymore.

during this point he sees mingyu and jihoon coming back from where ever they wento to. probably went outisde to calm themselves down.

No, the person was nowhere in sight right now instead what the8 see is someone unknown, someone who had hurt a loved one to the point of causing a panic attack. Someone who had brute strength and used it to hurt someone they all cared about. Someone who was their comfort.

“How do you come back to that?” the8 thought to himself, “how do you come back from hurting him?”

“Do you feel better now?” Jun casually asked him, though his tone was cold and he honestly couldn’t blame Seungcheol for his action since it was his fault for telling in the first place. Though he does not regret telling, he only regrets letting the older know about the latter’s presence during the fight.

Jeonghan scoffs and glares at the chinese member, 

“you're asking him if he feels better? Better after what he did ?”

Jun looks at Jeonghan, granted that was the wrong question to ask, he doesn’t say anything but shrugs, leaning back to his chair and away from the glare that was being directed to him. He forgot how scary jeonghan can be when angered.

Seungcheol can only close his eyes, the pain from his knuckles evident in sight and a mocking reminder of what he had just done. He understands why jeonghan was angry at him, he did, because he was also angry at himself for the same reason.

God, how he can’t get the fear on jisoo’s face out of his head.

He grips his hair into his hands. He can hear jeonghan, knowing he’s about to go all out on him. But Seungcheol thinks he deserves it. Deserve whatever jeonghan will throw at him. Though he won't be surprised if everyone else starts to follow after.

“Why did you do it hyung,?”

The question from the maknae got jeonghan to stop yelling at seungcheol who lifted his head slowly towards  the young member of his group. The pure hurt was written all over his face and disbelief. He knew why seungcheol did it in the first place but the fact that he laid his hands on jisoo was something he wasn’t expecting.

“ i ---”

“ hyung wasn’t the only one who lay his hands on jisoo hyung,”

Jun cuts seungcheol off before he could start his sentence. All eyes on him again and he can see the rage building up in Seungcheol's face as he seems to recall why the situation happened in the first place.

“ What do you mean,?” jeonghan ask,

Jun sighs and leans forwards to look at his remaining members in the eyes so they know he was serious with what he was going to say.

“What I mean is that hyung had a good reason why he started the fight between him and that sick bastard that shouldn’t deserve to live after what he did to jisoo, but there was a reason why he did it. Though i can’t say seeing him lay his hands on jisoo was one. I didn't expect that last incident to happen.”

“What did he do to jisoo,”

“ hyung, i think -”

“ WHAT DID HE DO TO JISOO ?” Jeonghan slowly and angrily asks Jun, indicating he better answer or else. And jun feeling shivers going down his spine look towards wonwoo and dino for help, how to get the answer across without feeling like getting stabbed multiple times.

“ you said it so you better tell me exactly

what the hell you in know cause if you don’t then i will not hesitate to shoot you rigt now jun” jihoon stated coldly. 

 

Jun looked toward seungcheol, he seemed so out of it. not that jun can blame him but really does he not want to tell the others what happened to jisoo when they were gone or what ? 

 

jun sighs, “ jisoo hasn’t had a good time here exactly ,” he states first calmly, letting them know the first hand condition before diving into the problem first. 

 

“ what do you mean by that ?”  it was dino who asked the question, 

 

“ jisoo has been -“ he stops himself before looking directly to jeonghan, 

 

“jun, i swear to god if you don’t finish your sen-“

 

“ has jisoo ever told you about him getting ual harassed by other guys ?” 

 

It was like a stab into Jeonghan's heart. Of all things he expected to hear. he didn’t not expect that one especially. 

 

“what?” 

 

a pin of silence took over, wonwoo cold glaze, jihyo on cold facade and jeonghan cold look locking onto jun. 

 

“repeat what you just said jun, or i will make you feel what it is like to be ual harass” 

 

jun his lip, wetting it from top to bottom, “ i mean has he ever mention anything regarding ual harrasment?” 

 

everyone looks to jeonghan, 

 

“ no” 

 

“ he’s been getting ual harassment from the guys cheol took care of. i mean i was pretty surprise too to hear about it and i assumed you guys would have heard about it also but i guess not judging by your reactions, i guess neither of us knew at all” 

 

“why didn’t he tell us ?” 

 

“how can he ?” 

 

“he probably thinks we would’ve left him for letting other touch him, knowing how he thinks he would think that” 

 

“ but he still could’ve at least given up a clue about it right ?”  

 

“ he couldn’t”  mingyu stated, 

 

at that, the others turn to look at mingyu to was looking down toward his hands, 

 

“i mean how can he, when we didn’t exactly give him time to talk to us,” 

 

“Mingyu,”  seungkwan tries to call out to him but he shakes his head, standing up and looking at the other, especially toward seungcheol. 

 

“As much as I know how important the mission is to us, I can't right now. i’m going to have to deny this one and right now i can’t stay in the exact same room as HIM” 

 

Mingyu tells the others and mainly points out his problem. he makes his way out away from the others , ignoring their calls and threats on why he should come back instantly. 

 

no, he ignores it all. The only thing he can think of is jisoo. his hyung who he left behind at the infirmary. 

 

Mingyu is so close, so close to killing someone. He doesn't know who but he wants to kill someone. the fact that there is someone who had the audacity to touch his precious hyung with their filth. the guilt is eating him up, the guilt of having to leave him alone countless times and because of that he had to experience such horrible things in their absence. 

 

The pain follows after the guilt. 

 

the face jisoo had, the fear on his face as he stared straight into mingyu’s eyes as if he didn’t recognize him at all. his skinny frail body trembling. 

 

Mingyu walks towards a corner,a hidden one. He comes to a stop as he hides into the corner where no one comes and breaks down, the tears constantly coming and his heart throbbing in pain and anger. 

 

he punches the wall as he thinks about how he had seen seungcheol choking jisoo, as

jisoo struggles to get seungcheol off.  He punches the wall again countless times as the more he remembers of jisoo the harder the punches get, resulting in his knuckles bleeding. 

 

but he doesn’t care, knowing that his knuckles can heal the emotional damage seungcheol has created on jisoo and thats what angers him at that point. 

 

___________________________________________

 

he doesn't know how long he was walking but after his emotional trantrum in the hidden corner, he took a moment to gather himself before he left the corner. leaving the wall full of blood marks. he grimaced in pain, his knuckles were hurting so bad and he doesn't care how bad they hurt, he just wants to see jisoo. 

 

he enter the campus and heads straight towards the infirmary. not noticing the glances his peers where throwing at him. he doesn't care. 

 

not after he sees jisoo and see that he's okay and that maybe after this mingyu feels like the older doesn't want to see him anyways but just a look would give mingyu a breathe of relieve. 

 

as he got closer, he begins to get second thoughts on wether it was a good idea or not. if him appearing would make jisoo recall the bad memories of what just happens a few moments back. but knowing jisoo he know the older doesn't want to stay in the infirmary no he hates the infirmary,

 

though mingyu doesn't know why he doesn't care at that point cause he just wants to see the latter one last  time. his heart is beating so fast as he comes upon the infirmary that he knew jisoo was in. 

 

his knuckles clenching so hard that it was gettimg wet from the blood that was still gushing out. 

 

he takes a deep breath and slowly gives the door a knock 

 

knock knock 

 

he brings his arm down to wait for a reply, a tense silent moment for him and his shoulder are getting stiff.  

 

what if he came back to late

 

he was getting nervous now, knowing that if he came back to late would mean that he miss seeing jisoo but the though soon came crashing down when he hears it, 

 

" come in " 

 

jisoo was still here in the infirmary room. a slight giddy feeling swells up in him. 

 

he slowly opens the door, pushing it away from him as he take a step inside. sliding his head in first in so that jisoo knows it mingyy who came to see him. what he saw inside broke something inside of him as he takes in his hyung appearance. 

 

his neck was round up of bandages followed up by his forearms. his left check had a scar of when seungcheol tackled him to the ground. he has a wristband around his shoulder as if it was dislocated. 

 

mingyu sees jisoo looking towards him and for a moment mingyu thought he was going to tell him to get out. for a moment there he thought jisoo was going to tell him to never see him again. 

 

gods know mingyy wouldn't handle that well. but he knows he won't blame his hyung. because it was their fault in the first place.  

 

so he peaks in and looks at jisoo. who had turn to him slowly. they both were looking at each other as if to see who's moves first. 

 

but it was jisoo would made the first move. he had to turn his body slowly to face mingyu by the door. 

 

slowly lifting both of his arms to him , jisoo looks towards mingyu and gives him the purest softest smile  he can ever muster up and the only smile mingyu rarely sees on jisoo, which makes mingyy choke up in tears. 

 

he bring his full body into the room as jisoo's hands are in air and he looks at mingyu, 

 

" you took your time" 

 

and at that moment mingyu breaks off into a short run onto jisoo's arms and hugs the older away as he cries into his arms while he mumbles out apologies.