Chapter 1

Its always the quiet one ..

Jisoo wasn't sure what drew him in the first place. He couldn't decide if it was his relationship with the two eldest or if it was simply because he was the new kid who was a loner and they pitied him so they took him as part of their circle. Jisoo was sure it was the second option but hopefully wish it was the first one actually. There were moments where he felt out of place and maybe being left out by the group but he doesn't say anything. 

He was afraid they might laugh at his insecurities and would one day leave him just like how the others left him. He knew he was different himself, the odd one out of the group. He even knew about the rumors that was going around, how the teachers would look at him differently when he was around the guys, how his classmates would give him such looks he never know they can produce on their face, and how they would all ask him if he was okay hanging with them. He's confuse but doesn't say. 

He remembered bringing up the topic once when he was in the library with wonwoo but the only reply he got was ' because your different ' still, it didn't make him feel any less better especailly when he was always left behind. There were times where they would suddenly dissapper, literally all of them including chan, which was a suprise to jisoo.

No call telling jisoo that they left or where they were or if jisoo should wait for them if they come back, not even a message. nothing at all

Jisoo recalled the memory of him waiting for hours, after realizing they weren't coming, he went home to a furious brother who demanded jisoo to tell him where he has been, it was the first time he lied to his brother, the first time his brother hit him, and the first time he questioned himself. He felt out of place, felt useless to his brother who has done nothing but made sure jisoo felt safe, is well fed and loved.

Having to follow a schedule his brother made out for him was something jisoo didn't see coming especially when his brother became more colder and distant. as always he felt left out 

Ocasionally, they would disappear for weeks and months and comeback telling jisoo, they had a family urgent business and the fact that their family all knew each other was something jisoo find it hard to believe, he knew they were lying but he didn't quesion it nor voice it out.

he knew he was hurting himself emotionally by believe the lies coming at him one by one. No matter how many lies that was being fed to him, he doesn't say anything nor tried to speak up, no matter how hard he tried, he just couldn't find himself to bring up the topic. 

He was used to it by now, not really but tried to get used to it, he really did. At some point, the ones who brought misery to his life when he first arrive find out about the guys leaving jisoo alone for weeks and months, made it their mission to make his life a living hell.

for the past few weeks they made sure jisoo felt pain 10x harsher then what wonwoo gave them, which would leave him scars that was able to hide from his brother and his brother's boyfriend. Because he doesn't report to the teachers, he thinks its best to avoid it and just let them be knowing the scars would go away and new ones would appear. 

......

He knows by telling anybody would only make it harder for him which is why he hides like what he is doing right now. Being smart, he knows that hiding in the library would be the last place they will look for him, not that they even know where the library is. so he runs to the library, by the time he enters the library, he runs up to the second floor towards a deeper section no one goes to since wonwoo made it clear to everyone who enters the area that the area is his section.

as soon as he reaches wonwoo's section, he breaks down again for what felt like the 8th time this week, letting everything out and wishing the guys would hurry back from where they dissappeared to. 

.......

by the time his tears dried up, jisoo calms himself down, slowly standing up against the wall using his left over strength to pick himself up with the help of the bookshelf on the other end. Not caring about how he looks now, which he knows he a mess right now, he makes his way towars the table right across him knowing he has an essay to finish for english lit. which is due this friday.

As he slowly reaches across the room, where the table was located at, he drops his bag on the floor and steadily leaned forward towards the table, fighting his urge to crawl on it and take a nice liitle nap on it. 

he was getting hungry, his lunch period was almost over yet he doesn't want to risk running into the reason why he was hiding in the first place. he was slowly getting tired of standing and from the lack of sleep he was getting. The situatuon at his house is no help at all, no thanks to his brother bringing his work to home. he couldn't get enough sleep, even if he tried.

He shook his head fighting away the urge of sleepyness and hunger, not noticing a presence behind him watching him in amusement with a grin slowly appearing, picking up his bag and taking out his laptop, he sets it on the table, dropping his back he staggers a bit, grabbing a hold onto the table.

Noticing the latter almost losing is balance the presence behind jisoo frowns, losing the grin and makes his way toward jisoo.  calling the latters name for about 5 times, he frowns even more as he gets no reply. 

jisoo closed his eyes and took a deep breathe, he coudl hear stomache growling indicting he is now fully hungry and can feel his heart beat faster. he feels a headache coming,  "finish the essay first josh, then you can grab lunch later "  he mumbles to himself in english.

Taking a deep breath, he opens his eyes for a sec making sure his sight isn't fuzzy, not seeing any blurry images, he pushes out a chair right next to him. by the time he makes a move to take seat, the next thing he knew, a pair of arms makes it way around his waist as he was pulled up to what feels like someone else chest. he found himself being engulf in hug

______________________________________________________

* the guys don't know about jisoo's english name. 

* THANK YOU GUYS FOR SUBSCRIBING TO THIS STORY... I WOULD CONTINUE TO WORK HARD TO GIVE YOU GUYS A BETTER CHAPTERS. THANK YOU ALL AGAIN.