Shot 4

LOVE SHOTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Shot 4: I will only think of you, dream of you, and fantasize only about you. Heeja- Taeyeon's mom

 


Jamsil Galleria Palace ( Taeyeon's home )

September 14 

 

 

jiyongbae:


          I'm coming in your room now. Auntie seems asleep now. 😏


taebae:

          Crazy oppa. Be careful^^ You're dead if mom sees you. kkk~

 

 

Jiyong laughed at his phone silently while his and Taeyeon's texts echoed on his mind. The room he was in was just next to Aunt Heeja's room which was opposite to the house owner's room. Taeyeon's door was slightly opened, and the latter was peeking behind the door ushering him to step inside her room quickly.

 


"Sneaky baby dragon!" giggled Taeyeon, playfully hitting him on his shoulder. She went towards the bed and lay down. 

 

 

"So, what are we going to do, love?" he asked seductively, while standing at the edge of the bed.

 

 

"Lock the door." 

 

 

"I locked it."

 

 

"It's not locked."

 

 

"I did. Just earlier. Are you blind?"

 

 

"It isn't! I'm seeing it right now."

 

 

"Locked!"

 

 

"Not locked!"

 

 

"It is!"

 

 

"Lower your voice! Mom might hear us."

 


"Taeyeon-nie? Are you okay there?" 

 

 

", Jiyong, your voice is too loud!" Taeyeon's voice toned down as she made her way towards the door, locking it. "I'm okay, mom! I'm just singing." 

 


It was the lie she hoped her mom would buy. Jiyong laughed his off silenty hearing her stupid, unbelievable lie. 

 

 

"Ah, goodnight. Sleep early, Taengoo."

 

 


Jiyong made a face to . "Really? Singing at this hour?" 

 

 


She heard the door's click of her mom's room and hurried to the bed to attack Jiyong. She jumped, straddling him and hitting him continuously.  

 

 


"You're so careless, idiot! I was practicing!"

 

 

"Practicing for what? Aww! O-Ouch! Love!" he suppressed a scream – his girlfriend was seriously becoming a dragon girl, like literally.

 

 

"If you want to stay in my room in secret, at least shut your mouth, Jiyong! And when I told you that it's not locked, it's not locked! Mom can't see us or else she's going to tell it to dad and I'm... I'm dead!"  

 

 

"Sssshhh... Babe, auntie believed your lie. Nothing to worry about, baby girl," he chuckled at her cuteness.

 

 

"I hate you! You make me so bad!" she hit him with the pillows again while he was holding her on her wrists. "You turn me into a bad girl!"

 

 

"Love, our position... It's kinda . I like it. So..." was his reply.

 

 

 

Taeyeon directed her eyes to their bodies and she realized she was trapping him between her legs. She got embarrassed and flushed. 

 

 


"What ?! So?! We're going to sleep. Sleep only! I have a flight tomorrow!"

 

 

She scolded, her voice still restrained.

 

 

"No, we're not going to sleep."

 

 

Before Taeyeon could protest, Jiyong changed their positions, making himself on top. She gasped at the sudden movement and she tried to get away from him but he was too strong and... Adorably y.  Hard to resist. 

 

 

 

"Love, I'll be back to square one once I start my European tour."

 

 


"You only want ."

 

 


She tried to test him if he could resist.

 

 


"Nope. I just love making love to you."

 

 

"You're so unbelievable. You just want my body for your own pleasure. Don't you?"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter