Shot 1

LOVE SHOTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 ( Yep, do leave your comments after reading. . . and upvote, might as well )

 

 

Shot 1: The woman sat on his lap and owned his lips.

 

August 01, 2017

 

The door clicked and Taeyeon rushed to it. She welcomed the man in her arms, her boyfriend Jiyong, whom she did not see for a month. He had finally wrapped his tour in U.S. and Toronto, Canada. And now he's home. A smile crept on his face and he hugged her girlfriend back. Her chin was leaning on Jiyong's shoulder and the man whispered something to her ear.

 

"Have you enjoyed flirting with Jonghyung?"

 

"It's Jonghyun not Jonghyung."

 

"Jonghyung or Jonghyun whichever you  prefer. He is still a flirt."


Taeyeon looked at him and pouted. She decided to ride his joke and too.

 

"Have I enjoyed flirting with him? Mm... Let me think of that."

 

The girl in front of him chuckled. She dragged him to the couch nearby and slumped theirselves there. He was annoyed with her actions for she looked like a teenager smiling like an idiot who was greeted by her crush. 

 

"Based on your face, you enjoyed it. How long did you flirt with him? Did you enjoy the kiss? Perhaps you already make out with him?"

 

She glared at him again and pinched his nose. 


"You know love, there's only one answer to your questions."

 

She didn't wait for his reply and instead, the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter