Shot 3

LOVE SHOTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Shot 3: "You're too special to be forgotten."

 


August 20, 2017

 


taebae<33


         (1) Can't wait to see you, love! Take care on your way! 7:06pm 


         (2) I Love You, Mr. Kwon! 7:06pm


         (3) Happy birthday, gramps! :PP 7:07pm

 

 

Gramps, huh...

 

 


As soon as he landed his feet in Korea, Jiyong received massive sweet texts from his girlfriend. He entered the car, and opened the car's window to wave goodbye at his fans and even flashed a wide grin. Good thing, he was on his mask or else his fans would wonder why he was grinning like an idiot.

 

 

 

jiyongbae<33


          Wait for me to call you Gran in seven months, love 😏

 

A short reply but managed to put a smile on her face. She didn't reply him anymore for she was washing the kitchenwares she used earlier when cooking for him.

 

It was a one-hour drive away on the way to Taeyeon's apartment and due to exhaustion, Jiyong dozed off to sleep the whole drive while waiting for her reply. The 4-hour flight from Fukuoka to Seoul really did drain his energy, not to mention that there were things he finished up before leaving Japan.

 


Jamsil Galleria Palace

His manager dropped him to Taeyeon's apartment. Seeing his reflection in the metal door of the lift, he fixed his hair while humming to Taeyeon's Sweet Love for him to look presentable. The first thing he wanted to do with her was to feel her and own her lips. Knowing there was a girlfriend waiting for him, he rang the doorbell even though he knew the password. Taeyeon snorted before opening the door, she took out the one-layered cake she baked and lit the 818 candles. Holding a cake with one hand, she opened the door, surprising him by singing the happy birthday song to the man disguised with mask and beanie.

 

"Saengil chukha hamnida. . . "

 

"Saengil chukha hamnida... Happy birthday, love! l wish you all the best in life! Make a wish and blow the candle, Ji. Ppali!"

 

"I... What is this?" he was too stunned to even guess what it was. 

 

She pouted. Why ask her when it's obvious? "A late bday celebration with your girlfriend I guess? Don't you like it?" 

 

"What? No. I was just surprised, love."

 

"Mm..." she rolled her eyes, pushing the cake to him to blow the candles first.

 


"Won't you let me in first, sweetie?"

 

Taeyeon stepped backwards so he could get in. He went inside and uttered, "Thanks, love." And stole a kiss on her cheek. Smiling, Jiyong closed his eyes, crossed his fingers, and wished. It wasn't hard for him to imagine what his wish was. Marriage. Kids. To marry his person soon and to have the kids they're dreaming of. 

 

"Let's go eat. I cooked your favorites."

 

"Let me hold my cake."


She smiled and gladly handed it to him carefully.

 

The past few weeks, Taeyeon had been learning how to cook through the tutorial videos in the internet and sometimes, with the help of her mother who sometimes, visit her in Seoul. Jiyong felt even more proud to call her his girlfriend because she's not just a girlfriend to him — add best on it.

 

"So wife material," murmured Jiyong, as soon as Taeyeon turned her back on him and held his hand, dragging him to the dining area. Though said in a low voice, her heart skipped a beat at the compliment.

 

"Come again, what did you say?" she asked while suppressing a smile.

 

"Did I say anything?" he playfully teased, stealing once again a kiss, this time on her forehead.

 

She wanted to confirm if she heard it right. Wife material, huh... Both were chuckling as they made their way to the dining area. 


"What?" Taeyeon started, facing him.

 

"What what?" Jiyong acted cluelessly but with a huge grin plastered on his face.

 

"What's funny?" she repeated.

 

"I have the same question too, love. Why are you chuckling to yourself? You look like a kid in love."

 

"Never mind. Just shut your mouth."

 

"Woah? Did you make all of these?" Jiyong exclaimed in awe, seeing Korean dishes on the table. 

 

"Yes...," chuckled Taeyeon, remembering what happened earlier with her mom. "With the help of mom except the cake of course. The main ingredient of this cake is," she bit her bottom lip, preventing the next words to come out on . It was meant to speak only through her mind yet her tongue slipped. Her cheeks turned crimson and it didn't go unnoticed to Jiyong. He twittered knowing she got embarrassed by herself.

 

"It's okay, love. You can say all the sweetest, the cheesiest things in the world and it will never be corny to me. Please? You missed my b-day so you better spoil me. Make me cringe with sweetness, baby."

 

She sighed knowing she couldn't resist his aegyo.

 

"Fine. This cake is 90% made with love and 10% of the ingredients."

 

"Aaccckkkk, Taeyeon, that's too sweet to handle!"

   

"That's a joke only don't take it seriously."

 

"By the way!" Jiyong checked her hands, back, legs, and head but found nothing. "I asked this many times but I don't believe you. Were you hurt, Taeyeon?!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter