Day 2

Camp Chenjā

"Doma dom dom doooommm!!!!" Renia sang. "WILL YOU SHUT UP?!?!" Koharu asked furiously. "Jeez. I bet I would stop to your will if you said it a little nicer," Renia said. "Wait, did I say little? I meant A LOT." Renia said again, but this time, saying it a little louder just in case if Koharu was ignoring her. Koharu sighed and then turned around. "Got a comeback? C'mon, hit me with all you got!" Renia said. But Koharu thought she was serious. Koharu made a fist and charged to Renia. Renia dodged, but then she knew she was in trouble. Renia went around Koharu and started to run. "ARRGH!! GET BACK HERE YOU SCARDEY CAT!!!" Koharu screamed. "OH, SOMEONE HAS NOT HEARD OF A THING CALLED STRATEGY?!?!" Renia screamed back. Then Renia tripped. Koharu stopped. "R-Renia?!" Koharu said. No response. "RENIA?!?!" Koharu said. Still no response. Then Renia turned on her back and smiled at Koharu. Then she winked. "Gotcha," She said. Renia sat up. Koharu looked at her leg and saw a cut with blood coming out. "Umm, Renia..?" Koharu asked. "Yeah I know, that's my fault," Renia said. "But I was the one who-" "Don't. Tell. Anyone. It's my fault. I'm fine,"

She then got up and walked away, dragging her right leg. "Renia??" Koharu whispered.

Niigaki stood on a ramp and stated that Kamei could be the leader of something. Then Kamei stood on the ramp and stated that Niigaki would be the leader of something. Then Kamei and Niigaki looked at each other and started to laugh. Then, Koharu started to run towards them. Niigaki noticed and yelled at Koharu to slow down. Koharu eventually did (not) slow down and ran past about two inches from her target. Then Koharu turned around,and walked to Niigaki and Kamei, all out of breath. "Can we sit at that bench over there?" Koharu asked. "Sure...." Niigaki said. The bench had a table and a shade. Perfect. "Renia!" Koharu said. "Renia?" Kamei asked. "What in the world do you have to say about Tanaka?" Niigaki asked. "So, Renia was making weird noises for a good fifteen minutes, then I got tired and told her to be quiet, then we fought and-" "Wait, FOUGHT?!? Kamei, are you hearing this?!?" "Oh, sorry, Umm, continue, Koharu," "Thanks... anyways Renia tripped over something, leg was bleeding and stuff, and she said no it's my fault, when it really was MY FAULT!!" Koharu said while throwing her hands in the air. There was silence for a minute. "Okay... that's weird," Kamei said. "Short curly hair girl, RENIA IS THE ONE THAT PUT THE PAIN ON HER!!!!" Koharu screamed. "First of all, my name is Kamei Eri. Second if all, WHAT KIND OF SENTENCE WAS THAT?!?!" Kamei said while standing up. "You two... I can't even.." Niigaki face palmed. "What was that?!" Kamei said. "Nothing. Go on," Niigaki said. "See, I want to know why she said that..." Koharu said. Kamei and Niigaki just said nothing. "Well then, isn't it your fault?" Kamei asked. Koharu threw her hands in the air again. "THATS EXACTLY WHAT I SAID TO TANAKA BEFORE!!!" Koharu screamed. Her words echoed in the air. "Look, we can talk to Tanaka later, ok?" Niigaki said. Koharu nodded. "Aika!!" Kamei said. "How can Aika-OHHH!!! I see where you're going with this!" Niigaki said while crossing her arms.