Day 2:Feelings and Moments

Camp Chenjā

Niigaki knocked on her cabin door. Aika opened the door. "You could've just opened the door yourself," Aika said. Niigaki, Kamei, and Koharu came in and sat down on some chairs. "Why are you all here?" Aika asked. "Rena!" Koharu bursted out. "Renia? Oh ummm, how do I say this? She left," Aika said. There was a silence out of confusion. "Left?!" Niigaki and Kamei said in sync. "Yeah, but we don't know if she left Morning Musume or not..." Aika said. "Why?!?" Koharu said. "She.... had feelings for someone, and she knew that she would have to leave if they got into a relationship... she would have to leave," Aika said. Koharu just ran out if the door. Kamei and Niigaki ran after her, with Kamei in front of Niigaki. "KOHARU!!!" Niigaki and Kamei said in sync again.

 Koharu ran for a good mile or so. She ran to the city, because she knew maybe Renia would be here. A raindrop plopped on Koharu's head, but then some more came, then she realized it was raining. She didnt care. She did saw Renia leaning back at a building. Koharu ran faster, while Kamei and Niigaki just kept running. Koharu was almost there. "Renia!!" Koharu screamed. Renia saw Koharu and looked away. Koharu finally caught up and stood next to Renia. "What do you want?" Renia asked. Koharu said nothing, then Renia noticed. "Take this, okay? It's not embarrassing!" Renia said. 

Renia's lips met Koharu's, then Renia ran off.