Day 3

Camp Chenjā

--Morning--

Niigaki and Kamei peeked through Koharu's cabin and walked in slowly. They saw Koharu just sitting on top of the bunk bed, gazing into nothingness. Then she sighed. "Good morning..." Niigaki said. Koharu looked at them and she sat up. "How are you doing?" Kamei asked. "Good and bad," Koharu said. Niigaki and Kamei looked at each other. "Okay, which one is it?" Kamei asked. "Both," Koharu said. "ARRRGH!! KUSO!!" Koharu yelled. That surprised Niigaki and Kamei. Aika ruffled though her covers and sat up, looking at Kamei and Niigaki. "AHHHG TRESPASSERS!!!" Aika screamed. "Oh. It's just you two. How did it go with Renia?" Aika asked. Silence. Koharu blushed a little. "Oh come on!! Are ya telling me that you didn't find her?!" Aika said. "No we did..." Koharu said. "Ahh, so again, how was it?" Aika asked again. "Stuff!!" Niigak said. "Stuff? Like what?" Aika asked. "Stuff that's none of your business!" Kamei said. Aika chuckled a bit. "Okay okay you don't have to tell me..." Aika said. 

Niigaki, Kamei, Aika and Koharu missed the opening ceremony of Project S. (project statute) They all got into their groups. Well, all except for Kamei and Sayumi. "Where is Renia?" Sayumi asked. "I don't know..." Kamei lied. They all put in aprons and then sat down on divided tables. Sayumi put one elbow on the table and sighed. "What are we gonna build?" Sayu said. "Something like.,." Kamei wondered. Kamei got lost in her thoughts while trying to figure out what to build. "Kamei?" Sayu asked. Kamei snapped out of her thoughts and looked to Sayu, whom had a big piece of clay. "Gomen nasai..." Kamei said. Apologetic might have been the right word for Kamei's tone right now. Kamei then sighed.