Welcome!

Camp Chenjā

"We are finally here!!" Renia said as she skipped around Sayu, and Kamei. "These cabins look fairly fresh," Junjun said. "Well, it was built six months ago," Kamei said. Sayu nodded slowly. "Well, are we going in or what?" Ai-chan said, with a 'my legs are tired' look. 

Renia flopped on her cabin bed. Kamei put her bag down and sat down on her bed. Sayu lied on her rug. They all sighed. At least they were happy with the groupings.

Group A: Niigaki, Takahashi, Koharu

Group B: Linlin, Junjun, Mitsui

Group C: Kamei, Renia, Sayumi

Looking over the list twice, Renia put the clipboard down and sighed. "This clipboard is the roll call for East side," Sayumi said. "Really?? Let me see!" Kamei said. Sayumi showed her the clipboard. Kamei nodded. "Don't get so fixated on that," Renia said, placing a pillow on her face. 

"Aww, someone is getting bored, aren't they??" Sayumi asked. Renia got up and threw the pillow at Sayumi. Kamei chuckled. "Serves you right," Renia said. Sayumi grabbed a pillow from her bed and threw it at Renia. Then Renia threw it at Kamei. "Oh, its on!!!" Kamei said. Kamei grabbed TWO pillows and started to hit Renia. Renia just had enough balance to grab another pillow and block Kamei's pillows. Kamei swung her pillow back and hit Sayumi on accident. Sayumi grabbed her bunny pillow at threw it at the two. Kamei ducked down, and Renia went to the right. Still sitting on the bed, Renia smirked and grabbed her blanket. Renia charged after Sayu. And then wrapped her. "YES!! THE BUNNY HAS BEEN CAPTURED!!" Renia screamed. Kamei put both pillows in the air. "Wait, Kamei, I thought you were in nobody's side!" Sayu complained. Kamei looked down on Sayu. "Things change, ya know?" Kamei said. "Doesn't that sound familiar?" Renia said. "I don't know," Kamei said while shrugging. "Umm, can you help me here?!" Sayumi said. Kamei and Renia exchanged glances and finally agreed to do so.