Day 1

Camp Chenjā

---Dinner---

Renia sat down with Niigaki and some others. While peeling off her chopsticks, Sayumi asked if anyone wanted to play a American game she brought with her tonight. Everyone raised their hands. 

(P.S, the gameplay they will play is based on a gameplay I have played with family. That experience was funny! XD)

Sayumi nodded and went back to eating.

Headbanz? No one had any idea what this game was. Sayu brought out the little bands and placed them on everyone's heads. While some people might adjust the bands, Sayu actually put them on right. Niigaki, Renia and Ai helped place the cards on everyone's bands. Some members giggled. Good thing, enough people raised their hands to make the bands gone. Niigaki got to go first. "Can people eat me?" She asked. Everyone nodded no, but then they thought about for a little bit and some members nodded their head yes. Niigaki kept looking at the hourglass and then looked at Kamei. "Eh-w-what?!" Kamei said. Niigaki was running out of time. "Ask the next question, Niigaki!!" Sayumi said. "Am I a hat?!" Niigaki said. Everyone nodded their head no. The time ran out. And then the lights went out. "Welp, good round people, bye!!" Sayumi said.

Renia took a towel and set it on her bed. Kamei came in with a empty bottle of soemthing. Looked like soap. "Kamei, your curly short brown hair looks better you know?" Renia said. Kamei looked at her weirdly. "You know, as much as you don't like your hair down, you might be right, for now," Kamei said while crossing her arms. Renia nodded. "Wait, WHAT?!?!" Renia screamed. Kamei smirked and closed the door to the bathroom. Renia ran to the door and tried to open it. Locked. Good job Kamei. Then Renia started to hit the door. "OPEN UP THE DOOR YOU DUMB TURTLE!!!!" Renia screamed. Kamei, was in the bathroom, sitting on the floor, leaning on the door, listening and giggling to Renia's comments. Finally, after some minutes of punching the door and screaming, Renia finally calmed down. Kamei sat up and silently opened the door.

"A project??" Sayumi said while holding the paper. Ai and a Niigaki looked over her shoulder. "A project sounds fun," Niigaki said sarcastically. "Making a small statue of anything you want?" Ai said. Sayumi nodded slowly. Niigaki also found a poster and ran back to her cabin. "PROJECT!!!" Niigaki screamed. "Umm, please don't scream AND SLAM THE DOOR NEXT TIME?!?!" Koharu screamed. "Well look who's talking," Niigaki said. Koharu shot Niigaki with a dirty look. Koharu grabbed the ladder and climbed down. "Why did you even bring that ladder?" Niigaki said. "Just in case," Koharu said. "Yeah, just in case..." Niigaki said. "Anyways, this project takes place tommorow, and will go on for a week, and East and West side will see which two groups has the best statue," Niigaki said, reading from the poster before and turning the information into her own words. Koharu nodded in satisfaction. Ai came back with a bag of chips. Ai looked over to what Niigaki and Koharu were doing.

"OHMOYGOSHGETRIDOFTHAT!!!!!" Sayumi screamed. Niigaki and Renia looked over and walked to the thing. It was a gecko. "Awww, you mean this?" Junjun asked. "YES!!!" Sayumi said. "Well well well," Renia said. Junjun picked the gecko up. It was ADORABLE. Everyone was looking at the reptile and then squirmed out of Junjun's hand and ran away. "AWW!!!" Everyone said. "Sayu, it was just a harmless gecko," Renia said. 

Maybe the way everyone was acting was pretty funny. If we were to go over the summary of the events that happened today, you would get a perfect paragraph.