7.

Rose-Coloured Girl
Please log in to read the full chapter

"You want to tell everyone?" Eunwoo asked.

The two nodded.

"I say go for it." Kyungwon said as she was painting a rainbow on Yebin's face.

For some reason, Yebin was still there. They'd got to know her a little. She came from a little town and wanted to make it big. She could play the piano extremely well and was in some unknown band that Nayoung always forgot the name of.

"I don't think anyone's gonna have a problem with it." Minkyung said. "The managers won't care, we're allowed to do what we want. Just do it. Announce it whenever you want."

"We want to do it on the stage." Jieqiong said.

Kyungwon suddenly giggled. "Sorry, I had a thought. I'll shut up."

"Don't be inappropriate." Yebin whined, flicking Kyungwon's shoulder.

"Then you can. Just say whenever and we can have a break to talk." Eunwoo said, before the bus stopped.

They had arrived at their final venue.

They all got off the bus and went to the venue, greeting the extremely dedicated fans who had been waiting outside for hours. Then they went inside and changed into their stage outfits, had their makeup done, went to soundcheck and then they were free for the next two hours or so. Jieqiong decided to talk with the fans on Twitter whilst Nayoung sat, watching Jieqiong talk to the fans from her phone.

"we're going to do something super important tonight. - jieqiong."

"omg i'm excited"

"HI MOM LOVE U"

"what is it?"

"you'll see tonight"

"where's nayoung??"

"she's sat across the room from me." Jieqiong replied, then Nayoung watched as the younger girl tried to sneakily take a picture of her.

"You're not subtle at all, you know." Nayoung said, frowning.

"Nayoungie!" Jieqiong whined. "Just let me. They asked where you were."

"I know. I saw." Nayoung said. "But anyway, continue."

Jieqiong looked back down at the phone, continuing to talk with the fans.

"there's nayoung." Jieqiong tweeted, uploading the picture.

"SHE LOOKS SO GOOD DJFKSDNFSD"

"i love my moms"

"Hey, it's time to go." Their manager said.

The two got up, Jieqiong put her phone in her pocket and they went and stood ready to get on the stage. They heard the fans chanting, before they all ran out onto the stage together, including Kyungwon and Yebin. They'd decided to add them into the touring band, since they needed more people to play instruments to make it sound like the actual songs.

"Are you ready for the best night of your lives?!" Eunwoo yelled into the microphone.

The fans all screamed.

They started their first song, everyone giving it all the energy they had. This continued until the middle of the set because they needed a break.

"Do you wanna?" Eunwoo mumbled as she approached Nayoung sat at the drums.

Nayoung looked at Jieqiong. Jieqiong nodded.

"Alright." Eunwoo said into the microphone as she strolled to the front of the stage again. "I suppose you all saw that we were gonna tell you something important tonight. You have to be super nice about it, okay?"

The fans yelled, some of them with "I LOVE YOU!" and others with different messages of support.

Nayoung got up from the drums, approaching the front of the stage with Jieqiong who had put her guitar down. Eunwoo grabbed a couple of microphones and handed them to the two.

"So..." Nayoung started. "Honestly, I feel like the majority of you will know this already, we haven't exactly been hiding it that well." She stopped, glancing at Jieqiong. "Do you want to say it?"

Jieqiong nodded. "We feel like it's important to share the most important things in our lives with you all, because you care about us and we're all like one big family. We didn't really want to hide it, so... Well... The thing is... Me and Nayoung have been in a relationship for the past few months."

They couldn't continue from the screaming and cheering of the fan

Please log in to read the full chapter