2.

Rose-Coloured Girl
Please log in to read the full chapter

A week passed and it was time for their tour to begin. Some fans came to the bus to meet the band. Eunwoo told Jieqiong to stay inside, since she hadn't been officially announced as a member yet and they wanted it to be a surprise after a few shows. 

Eunwoo was chatting away with the fans, she was always the best at talking to them, maybe that's why she was the face of the band. Nayoung had disappeared into the bus after they'd taken pictures and signed CDs. She found Jieqiong sat on the couch in the bus.

"Did you pick a bunk yet?" Nayoung asked.

Jieqiong nodded. "It's one of the bottom ones."

Nayoung tried her best not to joke about the whole top or bottom thing.

"I'll take one of the top ones then." Nayoung said.

The two looked at each other and Nayoung knew Jieqiong was thinking of the exact same thing she'd thought of before. A feeling of awkwardness filled the room, so Nayoung just coughed awkwardly before going over to her bunk to put some of her things in it.

Shortly after that, Eunwoo and Minkyung got on the bus and started messing around and playing with Jieqiong. The bus began to move, signalling the beginning of a very long tour.

"We should take a group picture!" Eunwoo suddenly gasped. "Nayoung, come here! And Jieqiong, would you mind taking it? I promise when you're announced officially you'll be in the next one!"

Nayoung slid off the couch and went and stood with Eunwoo and Minkyung, posing for a picture. When it was done, Jieqiong handed Eunwoo her phone back.

"I'm gonna put it on Twitter." Eunwoo said. "Also, Nayoung, why do you look really good in this picture? Not fair. I look like a child."

A few moments later and Eunwoo had typed a caption and uploaded the photo to Twitter, and they read through the replies.

"MY MOMS!!!!!!"

"eunwoo you're doing great sweetie"

"ASSNJSDNFSDF!?!?!!"

"NAYOUNG SIT ON MY FACE"

"i would let minkyung punch me in the face"

"who is j??"

"Oh yeah, forgot to say, I put 'taken by J.' at the end too." Eunwoo added quickly.

"is j nayoung's boyfriend?"

"Do you even have a boyfriend right now?" Minkyung asked, looking up at Nayoung.

Nayoung shook her head. "Nope, I haven't had one in a few months."

"Okay, so to clear up confusion, I told them there was gonna be an announcement very soon." Eunwoo said.

Tag yourself I'm Nayoung's extremely muscular arms." Minkyung suddenly read out, causing Eunwoo to laugh so hard she almost choked.

"I still think the best one I read was from ages ago when someone said Nayoung's arms were so sharp they could cut someone." Eunwoo giggled.

They ended up talking and listening to music before Nayoung decided she wanted to take a nap, meaning the whole bus had to be quiet. Nayoung was the leader of the band, and although she wasn't mean, if you disturbed her sleep then you'd probably wish you'd never been born.

 

A few hours later and they had arrived at their first venue. The band went straight to catering first.

"I wish I'd brought the truck." Eunwoo was saying. "Then we'd be able to go get fast food or something."

"Mhmm, I'd choose chicken nuggets over this stuff any day, no offense to whoever made it." Minkyung said.

"I think it's nice." Jieqiong mumbled.

"That's because this is your first tour. You always think it's nice at first, and then you have it almost every day for the rest of tour and you kinda just never want it again." Eunwoo said.

They kept eating, occasionally talking, before Minkyung's phone started ringing.

"It's Satan, I gotta take this." She said as she got up and walked off.

"Satan?" Jieqiong frowned.

"Siyeon." Nayoung said.

"Why is she called Satan though?" Jieqiong asked.

Nayoung shrugged. "It's just a nickname that everyone gave her when she was younger and it stuck."

"If I eat any more of this I might throw up. I'm gonna go get ready. See you both soon. Don't be late, Nayoung." Eunwoo said, glaring at Nayoung, before she got up left.

"Late? Why would you be late?" Jieqiong asked.

"It's a story from another tour we did." Nayoung sighed, before explaining. "Let's just say I was late a few times to the stage because of boys."

Jieqiong instantly blushed. "Oh... Right. Well... You're not gonna do that now, right?"

Nayoung laughed, shaking her head. "Of course not. We all have an image to maintain now, it's not like we can do whatever we want anymore."

"But if you could, would you?" Jieqiong asked.

Nayoung shrugged. "I don't know. Probably not. I'm just not really in the mood for all that stuff right now. And like I said, our image, and the fans are like our family, so I can't go around doing stuff with whoever I want or else it'll hurt them if th

Please log in to read the full chapter