3.

Rose-Coloured Girl
Please log in to read the full chapter

As the tour continued, Nayoung and Jieqiong got closer, to the point where even Eunwoo and Minkyung were putting bets on when they would start dating. Nayoung had told Jieqiong that she'd heard the conversation that her and Eunwoo had that night and that she was fine with it, so all was well. Nayoung had been watching their fans on Twitter, and Nayoung and Jieqiong had quickly become the most popular topic of discussion.

"REASONS WHY NAYOUNG AND JIEQIONG OF PRISTIN ARE DATING: A THREAD."

This should be good. Nayoung thought to herself as she began to scroll.

"They started dating during the tour, and you can tell because of the way they're always together. They even hold hands."

A few pictures were added, before the thread continued.

"Jieqiong ALWAYS looks at Nayoung with heart eyes."

More pictures.

"The other day they were seen at a bakery in one of the towns they stopped in."

Just as Nayoung was about to continue reading, Jieqiong appeared by her bunk.

"Nayoung?"

"Hey. Did you wanna come in or something?" Nayoung asked.

Jieqiong nodded. "That's if you don't mind. I wanna take a nap and I don't want anyone drawing on my face, and I can trust you."

Nayoung shuffled over and Jieqiong climbed in next to her.

"I'll wake you up in an hour." Nayoung said. "We should be at our next stop soon."

"Thanks, Nayoung." Jieqiong smiled, before closing her eyes.

Nayoung continued scrolling through Twitter, before deciding to reply to a few fans.

"where's jieqiong? is she with you?" A fan asked.

"She's sleeping next to me." Nayoung replied.

Nayoung watched as many fans replied with "couple goals, when will your faves ever" or just complete gibberish.

"What should I do? Jieqiong is sleeping. Should I draw on her?" Nayoung tweeted from the band's account.

Ignoring the multiple "kiss her!!" replies, she found one that said take a picture. Nayoung couldn't really move to take a picture of just Jieqiong, and she wanted to make the fans even crazier, she liked watching them freak out, so she turned the phone's front camera on and took a picture of her and Jieqiong before posting it.

"SAIUFJDSFUK OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!! I'M SCREAM ING NAYOUNG IT'S 2AM WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS NOW WHAT HE HEH E FU FCK NAYOUNG OH MY GOD" One fan replied.

"INVENTED SLEEPING IN THE SAME BUNK" another excited fan replied.

"Nayoung!" Eunwoo suddenly yelled across the bus. "Stop doing that or else you're gonna kill all our fans off!"

Jieqiong suddenly jolted awake at the sound of Eunwoo's voice.

"What's happening? What did you do?" Jieqiong looked up at Nayoung. "You didn't draw on me, did you?"

Nayoung shook her head. "No. But I did take a picture of you sleeping, and it may be online right now, and people might be screaming over it."

"Let me see." Jieqiong said.

Nayoung handed Jieqiong her phone and watched Jieqiong's reaction. She thought the younger girl would be mad, but she just smiled.

"Aren't you gonna hit me or anything?" Nayoung asked.

Jieqiong shook her head. "No. It's funny. I like it when you make the fans go crazy like that."

"They're only doing it because they think we're married or something." Nayoung said, sitting up as best as she could in the tiny bunk.

"But I like the way they react to you, anyway. You're the most popular member after Eunwoo, sometimes I think you're more popular than Eunwoo." Jieqiong said, before continuing. "Honestly, you could probably just post a picture of your hand and the fans would all go wild. Sometimes when I can't sleep I read through some of the things they say about you, and they always say the nicest things about you. There's even accounts dedicated to your arms and legs."

Nayoung could only look at Jieqiong and smile. Her heart was suddenly racing as she watched Jieqiong continue talking.

"...And I think you're super pretty, like, you were pretty the first time I saw you, and then you got prettier." Jieqiong slowly trailed off.

They just stared at each other for a moment, before Nayoung found herself leaning in, and Jieqiong wasn't stopping her. The space between them closed, and Nayoung's lips were against Jieqiong's. They stayed like that for at least five minutes, kissing each other like it was the only thing keeping them alive, before Nayoung pulled away, coming to her senses. And when Jieqiong had realised what they'd just done, it got a whole lot worse.

"We shouldn't have done that... I'm sorry..." She mumbled, before she dashed out of Nayoung's bunk.

Nayoung had never felt worse in her whole life. She'd probably just lost them their best guitarist.

 

The atmosphere was awkward. Eunwoo and Minkyung were messing around as usual, Jieqiong mostly stayed in her bunk, whilst Nayoung sat quietly by herself, usually reading or just scrolling through Twitter. She had a secret account where she pretended to be a fan. It was a common thing for celebrities, and even Eunwoo had a secret account.

"i think something happened between nayoung and jieqiong" one fan tweeted.

"i can't believe they broke up" another said.

"i miss the days when nayoung would posts pics of them together, and now it's all over"

Nayoung would've kept reading, but Eunwoo nudged her.

"Go get Jieqiong. We're gonna get food." Eunwoo said. "And I already know something's up between you two, so you better fix it. We are not losing another guitarist."

Nayoung sighed before dragging herself across the bus and over to Jieqiong's bunk. She tapped on the side before the curtain opened slightly.

"We need to talk." Nayoung said.

Jieqiong sighed. "I guess we do..."

Nayoung glanced over at the other end of the bus. Minkyung and Eunwoo had left. It was just the two of them.

"Okay, listen. It was a mistake. I really

Please log in to read the full chapter