5.

Rose-Coloured Girl
Please log in to read the full chapter

The next morning, their manager came onto the bus.

"So, who leaked the picture?" He asked.

"I did." Eunwoo said quietly. "It was an accident."

"And I won't ask why you two were doing that, because it's none of my business." He said to the two.

The band were allowed to date whoever they wanted, even if they dated each other. Management had nothing to do with their private lives.

"It was really a mistake though, please don't punish Eunwoo." Nayoung said quickly.

The manager sighed. "I won't. This is just a very serious matter."

"Me and Nayoung are willing to stop using the band's account for a while to let this all pass over." Jieqiong said.

Eunwoo and Minkyung hummed in agreement.

"Alright... I'll let this go for now and we'll deal with anything that comes because of it, and we'll stay in charge of posting things for a while. Please be more careful next time." He said, before leaving the bus.

They all sat around the table.

"So, what else did I miss?" Minkyung asked.

"We're dating." Nayoung said, glancing over at Jieqiong.

"Well, I kind of got that from the whole picture thing." Minkyung said. "Is that it?"

"I guess so." Eunwoo said with a sigh. "I feel ty about the whole situation."

"It was a mistake though, you didn't post it on purpose." Jieqiong said, looking up at Eunwoo. "We aren't mad."

"It's still out there because of me though." Eunwoo mumbled.

"Just leave it. It's out there now, and there's nothing we can do about it." Nayoung said. "We just have to keep going now."

 

After that, they had a show to do. It was quite apparent that they weren't feeling the best. Eunwoo wasn't really messing around on the stage much, she was just doing the usual things like interacting with the fans. Minkyung and Jieqiong played around a little, but it was nothing like the other show. And Nayoung kept a serious face for the whole thing. After that, Eunwoo went for a walk, disappearing for a few hours. Minkyung ended up talking on the phone to someone for a very long time, Jieqiong went to take a nap and Nayoung was left alone on the bus. She decided that she'd check Twitter, and even though they were staying off the band's official account, she still had her secret fan account so she went to see what the fans were saying again.

"you could tell they had low energy tonight. nayoung didn't even smile once. eunwoo barely interacted with the others."

"that's because of the picture that got leaked."

"do you think eunwoo leaked it?"

Nayoung sighed. She really wanted to clear it up. The whole situation was frustrating. So she decided to make a post on her secret account, potentially exposing herself.

"i spoke to someone close to the band and i know what happened." She tweeted.

"what happened??" a fan replied.

"eunwoo and nayoung were messing around on the bus, eunwoo threatened to post it in a joking way and nayoung tried to grab the phone and it was accidentally posted. they're not mad at each other, they're just worried that it might have screwed up the band's reputation." Nayoung tweeted.

"how did you find this out??? who did you speak to???" another fan asked.

"i think it was a manager or something." Nayoung replied.

"omg we should start a hashtag or something telling them we'll still love them no matter what!!! the picture doesn't change anything!! we love them!!"

A ton of fans agreed, and so "#WELOVEPRISTIN" trended in the country for a solid three hours. Nayoung made sure to screenshot it so she could tell the others.

Eunwoo returned to the bus a few hours later with a lot of food.

"I brought snacks as an apology." She said. "I got cakes and chocolate and candy and chips and everything."

"You didn't need to, we're not mad." Nayoung started.

"But I just want to make up for it, to you, to Jieqiong, to Minky, for all of you, because I'm so scared that I messed it all up for us..." Eunwoo sighed as she slumped down next to Nayoung.

"Look." Nayoung said as she took her phone out, showing Eunwoo the screenshot. "The fans trended that worldwide. Nothing has been messed up. They're still here."

Eunwoo looked up at Nayoung, tearing up. "I... Thanks for that, Nayoung. I guess I just worry a lot, and I shouldn't." She looked away, quickly wiping her tears away.

"Don't worry anymore, okay? Everything's fine." Nayoung said, before she pulled Eunwoo into a tight hug. "Have one of my rare hugs, so you know I'm serious. I signed up to be the leader of this band for a reason. If we get into a mess, I'll get us out of it, and I'm always here to support my members."

Eunwoo burst into tears, hiding her face against Nayoung's shoulder. Just then, Minkyung walked in.

"Hey, I have some news-- Woah, what's up?" Minkyung ran over as soon as she saw Eunwoo crying.

"Nayoung... She's just... So good to us." Eunwoo sobbed, lifting her head to look at Minkyung.

"That's why she's in charge, you're such a big crybaby. But anyway! The news I have." Minkyung said, looking up at Nayoung. "You remember Kyungwon, right?"

"How could I forget?" Nayoung said, smiling a little.

Kyungwon was their first guitarist, an original member, but she'd had to leave because her family wanted her to focus on her studies i

Please log in to read the full chapter