I Loved You

Twenty-one (Editting)

After you left me

My world had already stop

It had already ended

 

Really I loved you

It’s because I loved you so much

Because I want to forget you but I can’t

That’s why I want to forget you

 

Day6:  I Loved You

 

“Yah!  Stop following me, will ya?”  She asked, clearly annoyed at the brown haired woman who has been tailing after her from the luggage collection point.  She would have thought that it was all coincidence if the said woman did not followed her up into the toilet.

“No can do,” the brown haired casually replied, sipping on the coffee that she took from the black haired, forcing the woman to buy another for herself.

“Really?!”

Nodding her head, she then replied with more annoying answer, “first, you have such a good taste in coffee.  So, I am following you around because who know you might buy me much more delicious coffee. And second, because you reminded me of my mom’s advice,” and she smiled cheekily, showing her dimple which as deep as Niagara fall.

With much annoyance, the black haired started to wonder, just why did she entertained this woman.  She clearly is not in the right mind.  But what annoyed her more was when she could not stop herself from questioning, “and what? Your mom told you to follow stranger?”

The other woman laughed, body swayed and almost losing balance.  Somehow, the black haired felt less annoyed as she looked at the sight and if she did not stop herself, she might as well joined the laughing fit. 

“Nope,” she said when her laughter subsided into small fits of chuckles.

“She told me to follow my dream,” and she said this as she stared at the black haired, a sly smirk dangling on her lips.

“Dream my , you don’t even know my name,” the black haired retorted, breath hitching when the other woman step closer, invading into her personal space.  They were standing so close that their toes were practically touching.

“How do you know that I sometimes dreamt of your asses?” a slight smirk and raise of eyebrows later she added, “and Ahn Hyejin, do you think 14 years are long enough for me to forget?”

Then she turned around, hailed a taxi and left the black haired alone at the waiting area of the airport.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Red, it was all that I saw.   It was all over, beneath her head, on both her hands and mine.

Red, it was the only colour that was left on most part of her dress.  Gone was the flowy dress that she proudly twirled right in front of her door a few hours ago.

Red, it was the colour that I saw, staining over my white suits.

Red, it was the only colour that I saw, flashing over the cold, dark night.

Red, it was the only colour that I saw, seeping over the pillow of white snow.

Red… and more red… and much, more red.

Red, it was everywhere.

“No…”

I chanted the same word over and over as I pulled my body closer to her, and I was still chanting the same word as I ran my fingers over her cold cheeks.

“Help… please,”

I begged to the figure in white who came and tried to take her away from my hold.  I tried to tighten my hold around her, to keep her body close to me, because I know… that the moment that this might be the last time that I got to see her up close.

“Her vital is getting weaker,”

Someone shouted, adding to my headache that was getting stronger with each blaring of the sirens near us.

“Shut up… stop the noise,”

I was tossing and turning on the bed as I kept mumbling some more incoherent words under my breath.  My pillow and my hair was getting wetter with each passing second,, both from my sweats and tears.

It was as if my airways was getting squashed together that I struggled more and more to take the next breath after each word that stumbled out of my paled lips. 

“She is flat lining,”

That was the last sentence that I heard before I slipped out of consciousness, yet again.

“Live, please,”

I remembered thinking before succumbing completely into the darkness that kept pulling me in.

It was getting harder to breathe, as if a big heavy stone was stacked above my chest and my consciousness was slowly slipping away when I was jolted awake by the loud blaring alarm from my bedside table and the continuous buzz of my phone from underneath my pillow.

With my hazy mind, I slipped my right hand underneath my pillow and grabbed my phone before sliding the green icon to answer the call.  It never crossed my mind to first check who the caller was before placing the device next to my ear.

“Hello,”

I croaked out with much difficulty, still struggling to catch my breath.  An instant regret flashed through my mind once I heard the voice over the other side of the call.

.

“Byul, are you okay?”

“Yes,”

Another curse slipped under my breath when I registered that my voice came out much raspier than I intended.  Nobody would believe that I was okay, not with that kind of voice to say the very least.

“Then open your door,”

“Huh?”

Still with the state of hazy mind, I looked over every door in my room, thinking which door that she was talking about.

Bathroom?

My closet?

My room?

“Wh…”

I was just about to ask which door that she wanted me to open when I heard few beep sound from the front door, soon followed by a loud clicking sound and the sound of the door being pushed opened from the outside resonated over the quiet space.

“Never mind, I am already in, just tell me where you are,”

I lifted my head off the pillow and rolled out of the bed in panicked, before landing on the cold floor, creating a loud thud.  My brain did not even have the time to register the pain when a figure rudely barged in.

“Yong!”

“Why are you on the floor?”

She asked as she moved to my side, her eyes then roamed over my figure, scanning me from my head to toe as she looked for any visible injury.

“I… fell?”

My answer somehow came out in the form of question, not as confident as I intended.

“Whatever.  You are pale as f**k.  Just stay on your bed, I am going to fix something up for you,”

No words left my mouth as I watched her struggled to put me back on the bed.  No, it should be throwing me onto the bed.  She then picked my blanket from the floor before tucking it tightly under my chin.

It was when she her heels to leave the room that I wrapped my fingers around her wrist, stopping her from leaving.  She then looked at me with a slight frown on her face, probably annoyed that I was wasting her time.

“Don’t burn my kitchen,”

I joked, which earn me a slap on my thigh.  I barely felt the pain as most of the impact was absorbed by my thick blanket, yet I still faked a pain yelp, strictly out of habit because most of her slaps do burn my skin.

“I won’t,”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hae-ah,”

I called, mind still in hazed after being shook awake by the older.

“Yah?!  How could you use that with me, I am still older, ya know,”

She exclaimed, fingers pinching me just anywhere that they landed, consequently clearing my mind out of the haze. 

“Hey, I am this weak yet you still find it in your heart to hurt me?”

I asked, voice coming out as weak as I intended.  She then stopped pinching me and looked at me with her slightly droopy eyes, showing the guilt that she was feeling.

“I am hungry,”

I then said, to take her mind off the earlier guilt.  Setting my vanity chair next to my bed, she took the ceramic bowl that she placed on my bedside table when she first entered my room and took a spoonful of the content before blowing gentle air on it.

“Why did you left?”

She asked, positioning the spoon closer to my lips.

“Hmm?”

I hummed, feigning innocence.

“Last night… why did you left?”

Shrugging my shoulder, I casually replied, “just because,”

Hints of anger appeared on her face as she heard my reply.  Placing the bowl in her hand harshly on the bedside table, she then crossed her arms across her chest.

“You can’t just leave because you wanted to,”

She hissed.

“Then next time I will only leave if you wanted me to,”

That earned another harsh slap on my thigh.  Once again, I yelped more out of habit more than I was in pain.

“I am not sorry for that,”

She sassed.

“I know,”

I said, a small smirk tugging at the corner of my lips.

“Can you just stop doing whatever I wanted you to?  Fight me instead,”

She muttered under her breath, breaking the suffocating silence around us.  Pressing my back further into the pillow that I had against the headboard, I let out a heavy sigh before copying her stance, crossing my arms over my chest as I locked my gaze at my reflection in the mirror right across my bed.

“I am fighting,”

There came my quiet reply before I tore my gaze away from my reflection and fixing it on her instead.

“What?”

“For you,”

Our eyes locked for a few passing seconds before she blinked and tore her gaze away.  A loud screeching sound of the chair being roughly pushed over the floor resonated over the room as she stood up, hands falling to her sides.

“Whatever; just take these pills. Then sleep, I will be in the living room, just shout or call or whatever if you need anything,” 

She then picked up the bowl and her heels, leaving the room, while I was drowning in my thoughts, going back to the night where red was all I could see.

“Sunhae-ah,”

I muttered under my breath before I surrendered myself to another nightmare.  The pills left untouched.

 

After so long, I am back!!!

Writer’s block is real yow … lol

Gotta be honest I lost my initial draft of this story, now I’m just going to go with my flow of thoughts.

Last but not least, I am very much sorry for my long disappearance.

Not to forget, subscribe and upvote (if you haven’t), also please do leave a comment down below.  Thank you.