Here comes troubles

Back to ending

Amber POV maybe most of the story..

"Amber!" Crap! I will die on spot if ever. I turn around faking a smile. 

"Your phone...I will call you later." Krystal said and smile to me. 

"Ahhhh thank you." I was about to turn away again but....

"AMBER!?" The moment I wish I could dig a hole through this hard floor and dig a tunnel to America. 

"Yes?" I once faked a smile knowing what will come next.

"Why are you here? You know your father don't allow you here yet especially with a girl." Thank you best friend for slapping it in my face.

"Uhhhh it's a misunderstanding Luna we didn't do anything plus I was drunk af so I couldn't do anything alright. Plus it's not just any girl it's Krystal Jung and I am sure she won't do something scandalous." I said hoping I answer all her questions already. 

"Misunderstanding or not you must be punish. You said Krystal Jung? My favorite actress she is here?" As predicted she would become as annoying as annoying orange. 

"Ummmmm I guess? Did you not see her?" I ask because Krystal is literally behind her. 

"No where is she?" Luna was those kind who I would trust on serious matter but this no not at all.

"Ahem I am Krystal Jung." After staying quiet behind Luna she finally spoke up. 

"OMG AMBER! Amber! Amber! Amber!!! It's really Krystal!!!" She really had to shout in my ears IN MY EARS! I hate that the most.

"Luna my one true friend my bestest friend my close friend my sister in crime my enemy and my everything? Did you know what you just did?" I gave her a threatening smile. 

"Uhhhh haha...ha...you are funny Am since w..when did I...I became your every..thing.." I can see how scared she was right now. 

"Then since when did you get the permission to shout in my ear? I will surely fire you." I said and shot her a glare. 

"AMBER YOU THINK I AM AFRAID HUH FINE FIRE ME AND I WILL TELL YOUR DAD WHAT YOU DID AND MAYBE ADD A LITTLE MORE DETAILS." Come on she have something up her sleeves I should've known she has always been the sneaky type. 

"You! You! Aishhhh fine you can talk to Krystal as you wish do whatever just....don't tell her anything about me or you will see the wrath of my dad...adding me." I said in a low voice and saw how she stiffen. 

"You know me Am I don't care about talking about you anyways because your life is just boring plain boring dating for two weeks break up over and over and yet I thought Suzy was different but I guess your soulmate hasn't been born yet Ms. Handsome jerk face." She gave me a smile the ones she always do so I would not have anything countering back. 

"Boring but you stayed as my best friend haha you are equally boring." I said and wink to her then ran out the building. 

"AMBER!!!" All I heard before I grab a cab to the club last night to drive my baby haha my car. My car wasn't those kind rich people drive it's because I am playing the poor part of my life to find my true love. Only Luna and a couple close friends knows I am rich.

.........

I was in my 'car' about to get out and buy some groceries but I guess God still hasn't have enough play time with me and extend it. I saw Suzy and Minho who she said she love more than me and you know that hurts so much remembering those words she said. 

Flashback....

I heard from Luna that She saw Suzy with a guy and they seem so close but I didn't believe until I saw it myself. I woke up freshin up because today I will pick her up and we will go to the amusement park. It's my first time taking a girl to the amusement park and I am pretty nervous and happy. I got near her house but stop when I saw a guy and Suzy kissing infront of her house. I walked out and I was really mad. 

"SUZY WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?" I shouted to her. She told that guy to go first and let us clear things. When the guy left she pulled me inside her house and we sat on the couch. 

"Amber we can't go on anymore...it's too difficult." Suzy said with her head down and that just pain me like I just dated her four weeks ago. 

"Why?...why did you ask me out if you know it won't work out? I haven't been broken enough? Am I not good enough? Why everyone I date leave me in such a short amount of time and I thought you were different." I said with tears flowing down. 

"I thought I love you but it was just all sympathy...plus I found out why girls break up with you...it's because you are poor you can't afford for the future...I am sorry but I love Minho more than you." She said and I knew I don't have anything to say now. It's all over. 

"Yes I'm poor and yes I can't afford my future but what matter is now...this moment when I can take you out for dinner work my off to support our dates...I love once only I don't give second chances if you leave me today leave me forever...if you see me in the future with a company and job don't come talking to me like you know me because I will tell you that you are a stranger." I said and ran out her house I guess my first time at the amusement park with my girl got cancel but my new date is coming to the club I go.

........

Flashback end.

"Oh Amber you are here." She said smiling but I ignore her how can someone be as heartless as her she literally broke me yesterday and act as nothing happened and we are still friends. 

"Minho this is Amber my ex and friend and Amber meet Minho my boyfriend he is the heir of Choi enterprise." Huh so the reason you date him is for money what a bit*h.

"Nice to meet you Amber you are as handsome as I heard." That Minho guy he seem nice I bet this little witch tricked him. 

"Nice to meet you and take it as an advice if you date her careful of your money because she just a fu*king gold digger(sorry I love Suzy it's just her act in the story) she only date you for your money. Ahhh and you seem nice we could hangout sometimes and I can show you much better girls." I said and can see Suzy glare at me but who cares I was just speaking the truth. 

"Oh...ok..give me your number I can invite some friends too." Minho said and I gave him my number then said my goodbye. I will make Suzy feel the pain I felt. 

After the encounter I continue my shopping and suddenly my phone rang. 

"Hello?" I said though the phone not looking at the caller ID.

"Hey dumb head where are you?" I was about to yell at whoever it was but I check the caller ID. Princess Krystal❤️. Did she really had to save her name as that? I am about to go insane. As much as I don't want to lie I have to because this girl is so weird. 

"I ummmmm I'm with my friend." I said that was a half true and half lie because after this I will go see Yuri and Yoona unnie. 

"Oh that's a bummer I was going to ask if you could go as my partner to my sister's girlfriend party. They will tease me for not having a partner." She said and I froze like this woman I just met her like a couple hours ago and now she asking me to be her fake lover to a party?

"Oh sorry but my friend is holding a party tonight and she really needs me there." I said hoping she understands. 

"It's ok I will go alone then but next time you have to come along or I will bury you alive." She said it and I shiver no one in my life had ever made me this scared not even Tiffany unnie who seem like a monster when mad I don't know how Taeyeon unnie can stay with her for that long. 

"I will sorry again bye." I said to her and ended the call quickly then find the groceries Yuri had ask for. She said the party will only be for friends hanging out like young adult parties you know. 

It must have been my bad luck for real because if I am right that girl standing in the candies aisle is Krystal. I am doom! I slowly hoping she won't notice me while I go to the checkout line and pay for the foods but again it's a bad luck day. In just a blink she was next to me arms around my arm and making me pay the stuff I bought and she bought. The price was $78.39 I was just smiling hoping she doesn't know about my identity. I swipe my card that has probably over thousands in there and took all the bags while Krystal? She is adding more weights on my arm by clinging on it. 

"Ummmm Krystal-ssi you can take your bags and go because I have to go to my friend's house now." I said it as politely as I can. 

"You lied." She said in a cold tone. 

"I uhhhhh I didn't I just came here to buy food for my friends." I said nervously. 

"You still lied I was watching you talking to this couple maybe you ex and her boyfriend and you even exchange numbers did I allow you yet? Then I called you and you told me you were at your friend's house but you were actually here." I can't believe I got caught like that. 

"Aishh fine sorry geez why do my day have to be worst." I said in frustration. 

"Dumb head you made it worst." She said and I realize she has been acting like she is close to me and like umm my girlfriends?

"Wait wait since when did we became close? And you since when did you became so possessive over me." I asked and saw her face turn red. 

"Why did I do that?..bye" she said that and grabbed her stuff then she was gone. 

"What the hell is wrong with this actress." I said in my head and went to my car because I don't want to listen to Yuri's nagging. 

..........

a/n: Ok so that's it for now I will be back in a bit have to update my other stories haha. Thanks and sorry for errors.