Caught you!

Back to ending

I woke up in the middle of the night kinda shock still but I'm getting use to it now. She looks so pretty but is she really that pretty inside? I tried to get up without waking her up. It seems that she is a heavy sleeper because legit she was dead the whole entire time. I fix her to sleep properly but then I look again and it seem like sleeping on the sofa wasn't her thing she looks uncomfortable. After staring at her for awhile I decided to carry her to her room. I lift her up bridal style and walk to her room. When I got there I slowly put her down on her bed and tuck her in. I stood up and stare at her face...

"I would had fallen for you earlier if you weren't so hard headed." I said to myself and chuckled. 

"Goodnight." I mumbled and left. 

'If only you know my true personality.'

.....

It has been a week since she moved in and in that week I don't really get to see her because she is busy. Tomorrow it would be Saturday. I wonder if she will be home. But who are we kidding she is an actress and they have no daily schedules that runs the same. I was so deep in my thought I didn't realize someone was in the house. 

"Llama what are you doing?" I heard that soft voice. I learned to know that she rarely gets sleep so I try my best to not bother her during her sleep. Sometimes I even go as far as sleeping in the car or at Yuri's place. 

"Oh I was just thinking." I mumbled still half in thought. 

She cane and sat on my lap and as a reaction my arm went around her waist. And she kissed my cheek. That finally woke me up from my thoughts. 

"Ya! What was that!" I said and wipe my cheek.

"Oh. I thought you needed that because you kept staring at the wall. Is it really that pretty?" she ask with teasing face. 

"Yes the wall is pretty my wall is so clean and beautiful I rather stare at it than you." I said and merong her. 

"Tsk. Says the one who has her arms around my waist." she rolled her eyes and I realize I do have my arm around her waist. I moved it away quickly and push her off me gently.

"Are you hungry?" I ask to divert our conversation. 

"Yes~~" she whine cutely while rubbing her stomach. 

"Haha such a kid." I said and walk to the kitchen. 

"Noooooo I am a big girl!" she said and follow after me but this girl have the talent of tripping in air and thank god I caught her. 

"You sure? Why do you trip on thin air all the time?" I said and wiggled my eyebrow to her. 

"Well you are there to catch me so." she said and sat down on the table. What she just said got me thinking of what our relationship is. 

"Let me ask a question...what are we? And how are you sure if I will catch you everhtime you fall?" I asked. 

"That was two questions but anyways what we are....up to you and as for catching me even if you can't I....will just tell myself that you will." she said and the temperature went down. 

"Ahem sorry we are friends?" I asked. 

"With benefit." she said with a playful smirk. 

"Too bad I dont do those things only to my lover." I said and smirked. 

"Then let me be your lover.." she said huskily and since when did she get behind me. 

"Are you asking me out?" I asked and turn around. 

"Nope. Still waiting for you to ask me." she said and smile. 

"Haha your food is ready but I won't lose. The Amber here dont ask out just anyone. She dated up to 50 girls but only asked one out." I said and gave her the food. 

"Pishhh cocky much?" she asked me. 

"Much." I said satisfied and walked to my room.

"Go to sleep after you eat! I will sleep at Yuri's place tonight!" I shouted as I get ready. 

"Again?" she asked me. She knows?

"You know?" I asked stupidly. 

"Of course my sister is Yuri unnie's girlfriend. She complains to me that you always sleep there making them can't do whatever they want you know.." she said and realization hit me. 

"Damn you are right. Maybe I will go to Luna's place then. Yea I will go to Luna's place tonight. Have a good sleep!" I said and open the door to leave. 

"Why dont you just sleep in your room. Its been a week since you dont sleep at home you know. You won't bother me." she suddenly said. 

"Uhhhh well I sometimes sleep walk so I just dont want to bother you because sometimes I wake up to find myself in the guest room instead of mine and I dont want to freak you out." I explain. 

"Well I dont care just sleep in your own room." she said coldly. 

"Uhhhh are you jealous? I ask teasingly. 

"Jealous my . Just go sleep Imma go too." she said and ran to her room. 

'Cute'

......

Krystal pov....

3AM and I heard some walking outside. I thought Amber woke up to get a drink or something. But someone opened my door. I felt my bed sunk like someone was laying next to me. I felt a arm wrapping around my waist and their breath closer to my neck. 

"Luna...why can't you love me?" It was Amber. Is she crying. And I never knew she love Luna her bestfriend! 

"If you said yes to me I bet now we would had been happy. You wouldn't leave me like the others right? You love me too right?" she asked in her sleep. 

So she said she dated 50 girls but only asked one out...she asked out her bestfriend huh. 

"Anyways...Luna could it be that I might ask out another girl other than you? She is cold and sweet. She is pretty and beautiful. She is insane and sane. She is brave and weak. She is almost like you. Should I ask her out?" she suddenly mumbled my I felt tears coming I really dont know why though. 

There was silence after that. I fell asleep forgetting she was hugging me.

.........

A/n: Ok I finally update this one. Sorry if this one isn't up to what you wanted to read. FINALS ARE COMING SO GOTTA STUDY!