Can I get anymore unlucky

Back to ending

Amber POV...

I feel so tired that when I arrive at Yuri's house I didn't even bother to help them set up their party. I went to sleep on the couch totally knocked out. I only woke up because someone was poking my cheeks. I opened my eyes and almost scream because HOW THE HELL THAT CREEPY ACTRESS GET HERE! 

"Oh you are awake!" She exclaim so loud everyone was now staring at us. I look around and see that the party was like usual with only close friends. Hyoyeon, Seohyun, Yoona, Sooyoung, Sunny, Tiffany, Taeyeon, Victoria, Luna, Sulli, Mina, Momo, Hani, Junghwa, L.E, and Ailee I know all of them but one. 

"Oh Amber you two know each other?" Yuri ask me.

"Oh met her earlier today haha." I answer not daring to tell the whole event. 

"Actually we went to a hotel last night." She said looking so innocent but don't she worry they might think differently.

"You took my sister to a hotel?" I suddenly felt a cold storm that went pass as this girl speak. I could kill myself now because there is someone more scarier than Tiffany. 

"No its not what you think its I mean I was heart broken and got drunk." Before I could even say more i got a slap at the back of my head.

"YOU HER!!" Ok I think this woman is more scary than Tiffany unnie and more dangerous than Krystal. It runs in their blood. 

"No i mean I knocked out even before we went to the hotel she was the one who bought me there gosh listen lady. I also didn't do anything to her because she is not my type." I said quickly and say the guilt in her face.

"No one reject Krystal dude goodluck." I heard Yuri mumbled. 

"Lol like I care." I said harshly but then I regret. 

"Hmm? Did you just rejected me? The Krystal Jung? You UGLY LLAMA FACE BETTER WATCH OUT NOW I WILL MAKE YOU ASK ME OUT!" Dang her out burst isn't nice at all. 

"Careful you might fall for me first." I joked but it's real because from my first girlfriend to the last one it's them who asked me out not me who asked. 

"Are you challenging the Jung?" Her sister ask this time and damn the atmosphere just turn down to -100 degree. Someone please add some wood to make the room warmer. 

"Uhhhh GUYS I WOULD LIKE TO INTRODUCE YOU ALL TO MY GIRLFRIEND! She is Jessica Jung sister of Krystal Jung and my lovely girlfriend." Yuri suddenly introduce Jessica the cold girl. She smiled and bow damn is she bipolar.

"Thanks dude." I whispered to Yuri. 

"I can only help you for now later good luck for challenging the Jung exactly what happened to me before and look now I lost and you know before I was way more popular and a play girl than you Am I still lost." Yuri said and smile. 

"Geez she is not my type." I said but got smack. 

"Let's dance." Krystal said smiling to me and yeah ok these two sister must be bipolar. 

"I don't want to dance sorry." I said and lay down again. She suddenly lay down with me and grab my arms wrapping it around her waist.

"What are you doing?" I ask in a whisper tone.

"Sleeping of course." She said to me and closed her eyes.

"Yah but there is the other couch or you can ask Yuri to let you sleep in one of the guest rooms why here?" I asked trying to free myself or my arms.

"Hey would you stop moving I'm an actress I need as much sleep as I can because sometimes I don't get to sleep at all and it's cold." She said and held me tighter. ' how can I get anymore unlucky today.

......

I woke up and she was still sleeping in my embrace. I felt a tap on my shoulder. "Hmmm?" I answer. 

"Bro you need to wake up the party is over for 3 hours now." I heard Yuri whisper in my ear.

"Ok... Yuri you should have woke me up earlier crap!" I said as I remember I had to pick up Luna earlier because I told her the day before yesterday I will take her to a famous restaurant. Forgetting that someone was hugging me I rolled over and heard a scream. I look and under me was Krystal. Just great. 

"YAH WHAT WERE YOU THINK YOU DOING!" She yelled at me.

"Sorry I was in a hurry so I forgot you were hugging me. Sorry sorry sorry." I said and stood up to bow. 

"In a hurry for what?" She asked me and glare at me. How would I fall for her if she is like this.

"It's nothing you need to know bye. Bye Yuri tell Taeyeon and Yoona I said bye too catch up later." I said in a rush and left.

......

I was in the car and called Luna. She got off work at 7 now it's already 10 I think she is sleeping so to make up for me not being able to take her like I said I will call dad and tell him to give Luna two days off. I waited for her to pick up the phone. As expected she would always pick up her phone whenever I call I smile to that thought. To be honest she was my first love and the only girl I had asked out other than her only the other girls asked me out sad is she told me we should stay as friends only I avoided her for awhile but got back in a good form with her so from then on I decided to throw those feelings away and date whoever asked me Luna is a good girl whoever get her I will be jealous. I was thinking and forgot that she was on the phone. 

"Hello? Am?" She asked oh her voice though I pretend it never works.

"Oh yeah haha sorry I was doing something quick. Anyways since I could take you to the restaurant today how about tomorrow I will take you there and we can go to the mall and amusement park!" I said and I can hear she got excited. 

"But I have work tomorrow Am." She said with a sudden sad voice. 

"Don't worry about that remember I'm your boss here haha." I said and I can imagine her smiling. 

"Ok thanks Am I really needed that." She said with a tired voice. 

"Ok sleep I will pick you up tomorrow at 10." I said and end the call. 

Talking to Luna was always my thing and hearing her voice everything just become good until....I look at to my house I was in the car calling her.

"Why are you on the phone so long?" Krystal ask as I walk to my house. 

"None of your business how did you get here?" I ask because not many people know where I live except my close friends like Yuri, Luna, Taeyeon, and Yoona. 

"Simple just had my sister threaten your friend." She said with a smile. 

"Wait Yuri? Got threaten? I swear you and your sister are crazy. Anyways how did she get Yuri to tell you." I asked wondering what can she use to threaten Yuri.

"Well easy.."

Flashback.

"Yuri unnie? Give me that llama face address please?" Krystal said with her puppy eyes but Yuri still said no and it's like invading someone else's privacy. 

"Yuri just give Krystal the address." Jessica said this time.

"No I am sorry but I can't if she find out I was the one who told you I will go down a hole of no return." Yuri said and tried to ignore the sisters.

"Fine if you don't give Krystal the address then don't call me or text me or hug or kiss or touch no nothing for two weeks." Jessica said and smirk knowing Yuri would kill herself if she didn't get to be with Jessica.

"What! Just for that you won't let me do anything? Come on!" Yuri shouted.

"Yes so are you gonna give it or not." Jessica smirked.

"No...I still can't give away my friend. I can wait for two weeks it's just two weeks." Yuri bravely said. Jessica was shocked at how strong the bond between Yuri and Amber was. Jessica slowly walk up to Yuri and hug her. She slowly sneaked her hand under Yuri's shirt and caressed Yuri's abs. Blowing cool air to Yuri's neck and planting kisses. Yuri got by Jessica.

"Give me the address and I will help you with that." Jessica whisper and pulled away.

"God damn it Sica you know how to make me give in. Fine it's Xxxxxxx." Yuri said and Krystal quickly left leaving YulSic behind doing whatever they were going to do.

.......

Flashback end.

"That's how I got here." Krystal smiled. 

"Wow she is a great friend but she end up to give up because of that? I will teach her a lesson." I mumbled. 

"Unnie is a pro that's why she got Yuri unnie to stop being a player." She said to me I then remember to ask her why she was here. 

"So why are you here Ms. Celeb?" I asked.

"Is this how you welcome your guest?" She said to me and I just smiled. 

"Well I don't know you so bye." I said and opened the door but before I could go in she was already in.

"I came here so I will sleep here tonight!" Is she for real sleeping at a stranger's place like this? Isn't she busy?

"Wait but aren't you busy? The paparazzi will leak all this if they see you sleeping at a stranger's house." I said to her as I go in and close the door. 

"I had a day off today and tomorrow so who cares let's go to sleep." She said and dragged me to my room. 

"Wait we aren't sleeping on one bed you I have a guest room sleep in there." I said but she didn't let go. 

"No! I want to sleep in your arms! Don't make me mad." She said with a pout face. I think she just look so cute with that pout...wait kill me.

"Fine fine I am just too tired of arguing with you geez. I have to go somewhere tomorrow so you should leave tomorrow." I said remembering about Luna. 

"Huh? Where are you going?" She ask me innocently and stare at my face. 

"Nothing you need to know now sleep or I won't hug u to sleep and I will kick you out." I said and went to sleep. 

.........

A/N: yay done. Idk I am just bored. Thank you sorry for errors.