New Roommate

Back to ending

Wow my day with Luna was fabulous. We went to the restaurant and it was good. The food was the best i have tasted before. I was having so much fun and forgot about someone. I am on my way home right now and when I got there I saw her. 

"Why are you still here?" I ask and she just smirk at me. 

"I live here. Hi I am Krystal Jung your new roommate!" She said and my jaw drop. 

"New. Roommate?" I ask in a mental break down. 

"Yea new roommate! You won't be lonely anymore!" She said to me and went to the kitchen. 

'I guess when a stubborn princess say it she do it and you can't stop it.' I thought and went to my room? 

"YA WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY ROOM!" I shouted in vain when I saw my room a messy.

"What? I just didn't clean my cloths yet so would you do it? Please?" She said and stare at me. 

"...sigh...fine but your room is over there." I said and pick up her cloths and belonging until.....I saw her undergarments. 

"Uhhhhh Krystal! I dont think you would want me to pick up those." I said while walking toward her who is now sitting on the couch. 

"What?" She ask without looking. 

"Your undergarments." I said and sat down. 

"WHAT!" She shouted and jump up. I decided to . 

"Oh by the way I think black fits you a lot." I said with a big smile but I got hit in the face. 

"ERT!" She said and hit me repeatedly. 

"Yah! Stop! You were the one who told me to clean it so dont call me a ert when I'm not." I fire back to her. 

"Idiot" she said and left.

"Geez I was just kidding never meant it." I mumbled and felt a sharp pain on my head. 

"Shut up." Damn that cold voice just cold to the spine. 

"Ok." I said and stop talking. 

........

I had just finish cooking and walk to her room to get her. I knock on the door but no answer so I knocked again. This time no answer again so I twist the knob and it was not lock so I called out. "KRYSTAL!" No answer and so I went in and that moment she came out from the bathroom....in only a towel. 

"YAH YOU ERT!" She scream at me and start to hit me with pillow. 

"Stop stop stop! I was just here to tell you dinner is ready but you didn't answer!" I defended myself. But she still continue hitting me. 

"You. [One hit] ert! [Two hit] Llamaaa![repeated hits]." She said and kept hitting me. I finally grab the pillow and try to pull it away but it was a little too hard so now you know she fell onto of me. But its weird because.....OH CRAP HER TOWEL IS OFF! 

"Krystal! Wrap yourself first!" I said and close my eyes tightly. Instead of moving away and wrapping herself I felt her holding my hand and move it somewhere. 

"NO NO I DON'T WANT TO KRYSTAL STOPPPPP!" scream at the top of my lung and push her off. 

"Why thought you were a ert." she said smirking. 

"Well I am not anyways get dress and come out to eat." I said quickly and ran out. 

'Shesh heart don' be dumb she is just playing with you.' 

........

Krystal POV...

I moved in with her. She just I also dont know she just have the magnet that attracts me. I was just taking a shower when I heard a knock on the door. I knew it was her ago I didn't care to open it and soon it went silent so I walk out only to find her out there staring at me. 

At first i thought she was a ert but I guess not always. She was shy when my towel fell off and when I try to make her touch me. If it was any other people or guy they would have pounce on me. She is different maybe this is why she attracts me ago much. Just like her whoever I date leave me in a short amount of time. We are both pitiful. 

.........

End of POV...

Amber POV....

We were both awkward after the bedroom accident. Its just weird this Idol is a weirdo. We are now eating and I want to finish this as soon as possible. She suddenly stood up and walk toward me....she is sitting on my lap.

"What are you doing?" I asked and she smirked. 

"Eating of course." she said to me and ate my food. 

"But you have your own plate over there go back and DONT TAKE ALL MY FOOD!" I shouted when I saw her eating more of my food. 

"What but its more delicious." She said so innocently.

"Its the same food Krystal....now get off me!" I struggled to escape her. 

"Its comfy here so I dont care." she said and stuck her tongue out at me. Ok if she want to play I will play. Two can play this game. I snake my arms around her waist and felt her stiffen. 

'Ha! You aren't't as brave as I thought you are.' 

'What is she doing omo!'

I slowly rub my hand on her stomach and my nose on her neck. 

"Krystal will you get up?" I ask again but she was stubborn and stuck out her tongue again but this time I brave myself. I lean in and kiss her...she froze...I took this chance to lift her up and set her down on the chair then leave to the living room. I was laughing my off. 

'Did she just kiss me?..omg.' 

I went and sat down on the sofa and eventually fell asleep. I then felt someone joining me but I knew it was her so I pretend to sleep more. 

"What an idiot. I hope you were my idiot though." I heard her whisper and I kinda got surprise but didn't show it. I felt her leaning on me and we both fell asleep.

......

A/n: Ok I finally finish this. Took me long enough Haha. Hope you enjoyed. Bye!