'The beginning'

Back to ending

Amber POV 

I was just happy this morning but now how long has it been ten hours pass and here I am sitting holding my drink at a club with tears rolling down my eyes. I'm serious why does it always end before it even starts? Why did they say yes if they know it won't last? I thought she was different because she was my friend but nope she is just the same. Suzy my long term friend came confessing to me and we were official but today I found her kissing a dude who to me he isn't even as attractive as me. All girls are s they lie they hurt they kill you bit by bit without you realizing. Oops I forgot I am also a girl but I am an exception. I was just drinking the living soul in me away when a girl came to me. 

"Hey handsome mind if I join you?" She was pretty but I can't trust pretty girls anymore the past will haunt me and kill me again. 

"Whatever you want." I said rather coldly to her just then I saw who she was it was the famous Krystal Jung a celebrity that I didn't think I would see at this club. 

"Hmmmm you seem so broken I know this place you can crash in when you feel like dying from love." She said and bite her lower lips. 

"I don't need that place neither do I need you to tell me...all pretty girls are the same." I said and she just chuckle. 

"Do you know who I am? People would die to get to talk to me like this but you seem to hate." I laugh bitterly and answer her clearly.

"Well Ms. Jung I am not like those people I don't care about who you are even if you are famous all I care is for my heart to be heal and forget today. I just want to erase these memories and hope it's a dream that she cheated on me I just wish tomorrow I would wake up and see her standing in the kitchen cooking breakfast and making me some hangover soup. You know what!? I don't know am I not good enough? What have I done wrong? They are the ones confessing to me and say yes but leave me in a short amount of time. Is it because I am a girl who can't give them the needs they search for? I think I was fated to be alone because all beginnings skipped to endings." I blabbers nonsense and I think it's because of the alcohol I drank that's taking it toll. 

"Whoa you seem to be hurt so many times. I didn't know you were a girl I am sorry for that but you are a really handsome girl." She said and smile to me I just rolled my eyes and ignore it. 

"That's because I was hurt too much to count and I can't afford to be hurt once more." I said and that's all I remember before it blackout. 

.........

I woke up from my sleep and felt pain in my head knowing its from those bottles of alcohol I took in last night then slowly bit by bit the painful memories absorbs in my mindless brain. I look around and saw some pills on the side with a cup of water. This room isn't mine. I walked out the room to find the person who took me here. There she was standing in the kitchen making some breakfast.

"Hey who are you?" I asked politely.

"Good morning handsome girl who is broken." The voice was so beautiful and how did I meet her.

"I am asking who are you and why am I here?" I asked once more trying hard to be polite.

"Hello I am Krystal Jung Soojung I met you last night at the club being drown in alcohol because if I am right because someone you love cheated on you." I had my eyes wide open. 

"Krystal? You are that really famous actress?! I uhhhhh thanks for last night and uhhh sorry if I said anything that kinda you know mean but you know I was drunk and heartbroken so I think yea thank you I will take my leave bye." I said not wanting any news that I am involved with the famous actress. 

"Hey you should at least eat this I woke up to make it for you dumb head." God she act like we have known each other for life. 

"I uhhhhh sorry I don't want to be rude but I just don't want any misunderstanding here hehe plus I don't want to be involve with those paparazzi.....and I still need some problem to clear thanks though. You uhhhh maybe can give me your number and I will give you mine so you can call me when you want me to be something in return for helping me." I said as I want to leave as early as possible. 

"Sure give me your phone and this is the famous hotel call Liuber" She said to me so I could find my way home but when she said the hotel name I am just shock. Crap if my dad found out that a random girl took me to our hotel like this he would have the wrong idea for sure. 

"Uhhhhhh ok I think I should really go now because if I get caught here I am sure I can't survive out of all questions." I said that but didn't go too far because my dad don't want to me be expose to the outside world as the heir of Liu Enterprise yet. 

"Why would you be question if you are here?" Why is she so curious I really needs to go but my phone she have it.

"Uhhhh well we came here with me drunk and I look like a guy and if I am right people could have seen us and that already become something not too cool so I don't want it to be over than that....could I get my phone so I can leave?" I ask trying to control my anger.

"I won't until you tell me the truth because last night I had my manager take you here and one thing is I know the family who own this hotel." Is she challenging me right now? Fine just a phone I don't care. 

"Ok do whatever you want just leave my phone at the front desk and I will pick it up later. Bye thanks again." I left as soon as I finish. I hid my face because I know my bestfriend who work here this hour would probably become annoying. Just as I thought I was ok.

"Amber!" Crap.

...........

a/n: haha sorry I might write this story I just miss f(x) too much. Thank you and bye sorry for errors.