I MISS YOU

WHEN LOVE IS IN THE AIR

 

When you’re gone

 

                Dara finally snapped in reality and looked around.

                ‘What am I doing?’ she asked herself.

                She only realized that she was in the middle of the street, crying so badly. It’s lucky for her that no one ever noticed her existence. Otherwise, it would be headlines for tomorrow morning news, ‘2NE1 Dara is crying in the street.’               

               She looked up at the trespassers. Everyone is very happy as Christmas is approaching. The holiday season that is supposed to bring much laughter and love to the people. The kids are busy persuading their parents to get the gifts that they desire. There are couples too, walking hand in hand along the street, and they look so sweet together. Those eyes were full of loving emotion and warmth, she misses that so much. Last year, she was like that too, walking hand in hand with him, going shopping and busy choosing gifts for their family members.

 

Flashback

                ‘Oppa, why are we in toys section?’ she asked.

                ‘I was just thinking, how does it feels to be shopping for our children’s Christmas gift.’ He said as walk along the passage of toys.

                Dara only smile and follow along.

                ‘I’ll definitely buy this, and this too.’ He said enthusiastically as he look at the toys for boys.

                ‘Oppa, are buying that for our son or it was you who wish to play it?’ Dara asked him while smiling.

                ‘Well, it shouldn’t be a problem for to play with my son right?’ he said as he laugh.

                ‘Oppa, let go to the girls toys over there.’ Dara said as she pull his arm towards the toys.

                ‘Wah, I definitely like Barbie, it’s pretty isn’t it?’ she asked him.

                ‘You’re truly pretty.’ He said as he look straight at Dara.

                ‘Oppa, let’s get going.’ She tells him as she was so blushing right now. It’s not that he doesn’t compliment her often, but she always get blushed easily.

 

End of flashback

 

                 ‘I created the mess myself.’ She said to herself and get up.

                 She wiped her remaining stained of tears from her face and put her glasses on. Her eyes must be looked so puffy right now, she didn’t dare to show it to the public, she must be looked so funny right now. She walks away immediately as she thinks of where to head to. She didn’t want to get home right now, as the girls in the dorm must be asking her what had happened, why she came back with puffy red eyes, and many other questions will pop up and that is too tiring to be answered.

                Without her realizing where she is heading, she is already reaching the place where her misery begins, it the place where she abandon him, Han River. The place that witness how bad she is, how cruel she is, and how miserable she made Siwon back then. Now she just want the place witness how miserable she had become after committing such sin to a loving a kind gentleman.

              ‘This is the price I pay for being a bad girlfriend.’ She says as she cried.

            She took out her i-pod and plays the song that she been listening to everyday, before going to bed.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBYr3V2dp_c

I always needed time on my own

I never thought I’d need you there when I cry

And the days feel like years when I’m alone

And the bed where you lie, is made up on your side

 

When you walk away I count the steps that you take

Did you see how much I miss you right now?

 

When you’re gone, the pieces of my heart are missing you.

When you’re gone, the face I came to know is missing too

When you’re gone the words I need to hear to always got me through the day

And make it okay….

I miss you…

 

                Her eyes were blurry, due to the tears, she shed. But she feels like she is seeing Siwon in front of her.

                ‘Am I delusional?’ she asked herself.

                But still, she gets up and walks straight towards the figure and hugged him tightly.

                ‘Oppa, I miss you.’