One month later

WHEN LOVE IS IN THE AIR

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZozoUCcE4JA

 

 

                ‘I know a lot of people had been asking this, Choi Siwon shi~, what is your ideal type?’ a question that suddenly pop from the mouth of the MC of X talk show.

                ‘well, a girl who is beautiful inside and outside. And a person who can always cheerful and can make me smile after a long day.’ He replied politely as he smiles widely, thinking of his sweet Dara.

‘Your smile makes me wonder, it feels like you seems to meeting one already.  Are you seeing this girl currently?’ the MC asked again.

‘We have been seeing each other for 2 years already.’ He said as he acted calm.

                The whole set was in shocked for his honest statement. It is a taboo for idols to talk about their private relationship, but he seems to be okay with it.

                ‘Omo, really? I was so proud that you are man enough to bring this up on TV.’ The other guest told him.

                Dara was shocked too with what she sees on TV. She lower the TV volume and started to look for Siwon.

                ‘Oppa, care to explain this?’ she asked as she pointed to the TV.

                ‘oh, that? That’s one of the punishment for you being a to me.’ He said as he smiles proudly.

                ‘And what will happen then? Do you know how scary is the netizen? They will start to digging things up and the truth will be reveal soon? I’m going to get a lot of haters…’ She said in a worry tone.

                ‘Shhh…. We’re can get through this. We will explain it properly to your president and the public about our relationship. They will understand. if they love us, they will surely support us.’ Siwon try to make her calm down a bit.

                ‘That’s what you said, but we never know what is going to happen.’

                ‘Everything will be fine. My company is going to prepared a press conference over this. We now only have to wait the respond from YG, then the press conference will be made. Don’t worry, I’ll always be with you. Just trust oppa. ’ Siwon reassure.

                ‘But…’

                Dara was cut down by a kiss from Siwon. Not a peck but a passionate kiss, and this time, neither one of them want to break it off.

                Once the kissing session is over, they both panting and gasping for air.

                ‘You know what, that’s for talking too much. And this one, for being such a to me.’ He said and he kissed her again.

 

                               

 

                                                                                                = THE END =

 

 

So this is the end of it... Actually i want to appologize for the late update and i personally think that my first 2 chapters is quite boring.... so i hope you guys could enjoy my final 2 chapters..... ^^