Finally Meets

WHEN LOVE IS IN THE AIR

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmXGoW5DJdw

 

 

                ‘Where is she?’ he asked himself as he looked at the spot where he sees Dara a moment ago. She had already left the spot, and he didn’t know where she is now.

                He parked his car and tried to track her down anyway possible. He must meet her and tells her his feeling. It must be that day, that night, it won’t be another day. He is afraid that he might change his feeling again if he becomes rational the next day. He wants to let his heart rule over his brain again, tonight.

                Standing in the middle of the crowd, he started to think carefully, of where would she be.

                He snaps his finger as he thinks of a possible place, of where he could sees her, considering his location and the places nearby. Otherwise, he would head to her home, regardless of the consequences he might face later.

                ‘Yes, she must be there.’ He said as he walks faster.

               

*                                                                             *                                                                                             *

 

             He finally reached Han River. He is scared to go to that area, as it reminds him of bad memories, but perhaps, she could be there. She always goes to that place if there is something bad happened to her. And the place where they break up is Han River too. He remembers quite well, he was kneeling there, pleading her not to leave, but still she abandon him.

             ‘Maybe I shouldn’t be here.’ He told himself, and about to turn away.

             But a figure caught his attention, sitting not far away from where he is sitting now. It was her, spacing out looking at the river. And he saws her, wiping her tears.

            ‘Baby…’ he whispers and walk towards her.

            Just when he was standing in front of her, she suddenly get up and hugged him.

             ‘Oppa, I miss you.’ that’s all she said and hugged him tightly and cries her heart out.

             Siwon was lost at words. He didn’t how to react at her sudden hug. He only can pat her hair and wait until she cools down, and maybe then, they can talk.

            He misses her very much, but he really didn’t expect her to give a sudden hug. It was far way from what he imagined. He feels like he had been go back through times when they are still dating each other, where Dara would cries in his arms whenever something bothers her.

           After a while of crying session, finally Dara was coming back to her senses again to realize the reality. She was hugging Choi Siwon, the man that she ditches few months ago.

            She let loose her hugs and back away immediately.

            ‘Dara, where are you going?’ he asked her.

             ‘Oppa, mianhae, I was such a . I dumped you and now I was crying in your arms. I’m sorry.’ She says as she steps back from Siwon.

             ‘Do you think you could just walk away after what you did? Such a selfish girl.’

             What he says to her seems to pierce her deeply. And her tears are uncontrollably fallen down.

             ‘I need to go.’ She says as she spin around and to run away.

             Siwon run as fast as he could and catch her.

              ‘Why are you so selfish? You get what you wanted and I always didn’t get what I wanted? You get to hug me today, and yet you didn’t allow me to say what I wanted to say to you?’ he says sarcastically.

             Dara keeps her silence; she didn’t know what to say. Regardless of what Siwon said, she has of swallow and admits it. She is a selfish woman. And whatever Siwon is going to say, maybe she just has to listen and get through it. After all, she did the same to him in the past.

             He spun her around and makes her face him. And he looked at her with an intense stare.

             Dara is very nervous as she looks at him. That sight of Siwon gave is really rare, it only occurs when he is really mad and upset. So far that she knows, Siwon had been really nice and loving and caring towards her, and that makes her feel extremely scared of the reality that she might face.

             ‘Listen carefully to what I’m going to say. Never missed a single line or words that I’m going to say, cause you might regret it if you missed any words. I’ll make sure it ringing in your head, forever.’ He said in a serious mode.

              Dara only nod and look to the ground. She never expects this day will come. The day where she will be scared of tormenting words from the gentle Choi Siwon.

            ‘Five months ago, in this place, you left me alone, kneeling there begging for you. Do you remember?’ he asked as he pointed at the historical place.

            Dara remained silent as her tears prickling from her eyes remember the sight of siwon keeling and begging her not to leave. She remembers herself crying too, on that night.

              ‘Do you know what happened to me after that? I drink every night to get myself to sleep. I become a walking zombie, living and working with no meaning of life.’ He said as he reminiscing of the past. He can feel his tears falling on his face.

              ‘Do you know how hurt I was? Thinking of you every night and days, not be able to move on, I was almost dying. I become a useless fool because of love.’ He said again.

               Dara heart was twitching in pain. She never knew of that. She never heard of that, if only she knew. But then, he never knew what happened to her too. She too, had becoming somewhat like him, living a useless life. She was seen smiling widely, but no one knows that she was living a lie; she was never happy right after they broke up.

             Suddenly, Siwon bend down a little, and make his eyes at the same level as dara.

            ‘So, what do you think about we both getting back together and try to make things work out?’ he asked her with a serious face.

            Dara look at him in disbelief.

            ‘What?’ she asked him.

            ‘I told you to listen to my every word, otherwise you might regret it.’ He told her. But still he repeat it again.

            ‘Why not we both go back to the start, me and you dating each other again. What do you think? Plus, you miss me too right?’ he said and smiles.

            She nodded and started to cry loudly.

            ‘Shhhh…’ Siwon hugged her and try to calm her down.

           ‘You know, you really scare me.’ She said as she continues to cry.

            ‘I was hurt to when I did the serious face and all the meanie action. You know I would never hurt you right?’ he told her.

           He holds her out and wipe her tears.

           ‘Hush, don’t cry. Otherwise they will say that I tormenting you.’ he said as he wipes her remaining tears.

            ‘I’m sorry for being such a to you.’ Dara said as she looks down.

             ‘Then you have to pay for every single thing that you have done to me.’ Siwon said to her.

           ‘Well, I guess I have to.’ She says as she smiles brightly, even though she was a bit mad to Siwon since he admitting her as a . But well, she  probably deserves the title a bit for her wrong doing.

           Suddenly, Siwon lean closer and give her a light peck on her lips.

         ‘That’s for being such a to me. And probably many more will come since you have torturing me for 5 months.’ As he smiles and walk away.

          Dara face is heated now with the sudden kiss. She really feels like a young girl that had just fallen in love. Even the simple peck makes her heart beats faster and her body heated.

         ‘Hey, why aren’t you moving? You want some more?’ he asked her as he look back.

         ‘This guy really knows how to make me blushed.’ She thought as she walks towards him.

         ‘Let’s go get some hot drinks. There’s a lot of catching up to do.’ He said as he placed his arms on her shoulder.