Chapter 15

White Confession

Woohyun's POV

I will make this clear!

I should.. I must.. I have to..!

I think really hard while I held my iPhone, whether I should call her or not. My hands became wet because I felt something hot and burning inside my chest.

After I had a very long and deep sighs, I decided to call her by pressed the 'call' button on my phone screen.

It took about 20 seconds before she pick up her call. That short 20 seconds is really worth for me, as I thought what will I say later.

Finally the call get connected.

"Yobseyo~" I could hear her cutey voice and I smiled.

"Oh, Lee Sunkyu yah.." I joked.

"YAA!! Nam Woohyun!! Don't you dare to call me like that anymore!!" she yelled cutely and almost make my hands cringe.

"Arraso..arraso~ Sunny ah.." I laughed and calmed down.

"Yah, what do you want?!" She asked furiously.

"Geez~ You're such a rude girl Sunny ah.." I whined and pouted.

"Aish, arraso~ Why you call me Woohyun ah? Do you need something..?" She then talked with a soft and calm voice that made-up.

"Hehe.. That's better. Uh yeah, are you free today?" I asked excitedly.

"Um.. Yes, why?" she answered.

"Ah~ Then, wanna go out with me?" I suggested while my heart beat really fast.

"But I have to attend Kyuhyunie's birthday first." She told me.

"Yaa!! You said you're free just now!!" I snapped in shocked.

"Ehehehe..~ It won't take a long time though." She then giggled.

"Yah!!! But hey, can I come and pick you up when you're done?" I suddenly offered her, didn't know what I spoke like that. I combed my hair in nervousness.

"Um, okay then! Just come fetch me at 2PM." She then told me where the place is. And we were agree to meet there soon.

-----

No one's POV

Woohyun immediately goes to his room and tried every single clothes he had for this Special Day.

"I look cool and handsome." He mumbled to himself while facing his reflection in the mirror.

 

-------------

 

how bout this one?! WooSun moment soon i think ;)

Comment n subscribe please!!

thanks ><